Barry vs Wally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Barry has more experience in lightspeed fighting.
Wally has(arguably) a bit more power, but less experience with it. i.e more connection to speed force.

Who wins?
How?

Scoobless
barry wasn't as fast as Wally

long pig
I realize this, but wally isn't near as experienced in light speed fighting than Barry.
Barry -could- have a chance if he took him out fast enough....i.e before they surpass light speed.

long pig
They basically are the same until Wally passes LightSpeed, but they reach the speed in the same amount of time.
After lightspeed, barry dies. sad

Blair Wind
question....i always thought that when Wally actually reached light speed he time travelled......idk where i got that from its just something i always thought...but i think wally would wins....he's just more versitile with his powers even if he's not as experianced.....and he is kinda experianced though.....

K3VIL
Wally can be called the Speed Force himself, he has mastered his powers.
He can even hurl bolts of SF energy at his enemies, perform telekinetic feats, he can even create a costume made of SF Energy, he has surpassed Barry in every sense.

norrin radd
wally

Quick Freeze
did barry ever even reach light speed?

DigiMark007
Barry also can't "steal" other people's speed like Wally.

-DM

whirlysplat
yeah Barry used to reach lightspeed on the treadmill, brings back memories. Wally still takes it smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.