The Greatest Villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Altered
Who is the best Villain plain and simple feel free to post comments

vaya_the_elf
I'd have to say out of those choices catwoman, poison ivy, joker, and Mr. freeze.

OtterVomit
When it comes to Batman, the Joker is leaps and bounds above all others.

Would have liked to have seen Ras Al Guhl on the list though smile

vaya_the_elf
Ras is cool also. Very different.

NoFate007
No contest. Batman has a great variety of awesome villains, but nobody can beat The Joker. Napier is the man, hands down.

The Bat12
Joker. Nuff said

Joker1237
AH my Fans.

Yeah the Joker is number 1. I mean very few VILLIANS in general top Joker, But Joker is tops compare to other Bat villians.

WindDancer
Joker

The Bat12
I can think of one....Red Hood(Joker...or Jason Todd, however you wanna look at it)

wuTa
the jury is still out if the Red Hood is a villian

gls
i like the riddler personally. but i do think Joker is the bat's greatest villian.

Blair Wind
I think that the Jokers his worst villain, catwomen will always be his favorite villain, and i think that he is scared of bane.....cuz of the backbreaking thing......doesnt mean he's gonna show it or not fight.

long pig
Where is Deathstroke?
He is smarter and a better fighter than all of these guys.

Deathstroke is basically a version of batman with "less morals".
He should be at the top. :P

Endenkton
Pengy

Wickerman
"But as my plastic surgeon always said, if you gotta go, GO WITH A SMILE MHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!"

'nuff said wink

~wickerman~

Zod4Life
Mr.Freeze!His power is cool and I'd like to have his powers.And for summer you would never get hot.

Joker1237
I dont think Joker fears Bane,

He called Bane the WWF reject, when he was getting his butt kick by Bane.

But I sure if Joker had some time to prepare, he could take down Bane too.

As Batman said in TAS,

"It's never easy with the Joker"

dominic/wolf
do what could joker do to bane man he done something joker could never do break batman

zod-doom
the Joker is all the horror and anarchy of the 20th century rolled up into one man, he killed so many people, and he looks crazy, who could be better

Joker1237
yeah but Did Bane ever Kill a Robin, or cripple a former Batgirl lol.

NOPE. One day the Joker will BREAK the Bat, He is not bored yet,

DarkCrawler
He already broke the Batman multiple times during the Emperor Joker saga...right?

darth marinus
Originally posted by Altered
Who is the best Villain plain and simple feel free to post comments joker is the best

Mainstream
Ra Al Ghul...he's like an evil Batman...can't overlook him...though Joker is cooler

Zod4Life
Although the Joker's my favorite Batman villain,I really like the Riddler too.My only problem with him is he can't go up against Batman physically.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Although the Joker's my favorite Batman villain,I really like the Riddler too.My only problem with him is he can't go up against Batman physically.

you need to see the Riddler on the batman cartoon..he can brawl pretty good big grin

Joker1237
Even Penguin can BRAWL on the New Batman Cartoon.

Mainstream
yeah.

Darth Macabre
Although i don't think hes the best villain to fight batman, The Joker is the staple to villains in all of the batman series.

Joker1237
The Joker got number 43 or something like that, on a ALL time villians list at some point, Pretty low, He is Top ten imo. I mean he was the comeing of guys like Vader or Hanable

Jabberwock
I don't know about that, but Joker certainly has his moments. Meanwhile, I like Bane, but he just doesn't have that charisma at all. Ras Al Ghul will always be my favorite Batvillian, though.

And did Deathstroke and Bats ever go toe-to-toe? If so, where and how?

Darth Zhin
As Harley Quinn said in the NML novel:

"Joker is GOD".

Nothing further

Ketchuptome
Riddler!

Greenjester
Joker all da wqay baby!!!! cool

Greenjester
Joker all da way baby!!!! cool

sevenman
Two Face. Life is LUCK. BLIND, STUPID, SIMPLE, CLUELESS LUCK. Random toss.

Yeesh, no love for The Scarecrow and he's in the NEW movie.

The great Jack Nicholson and that guy who played Luke Skywalker from Star Wars, I salute you.

black batman
Joker.

Mainstream
mr. freeze is pretty cool..no pun intended

PrimalScream
what about HUSH?

Mainstream
Originally posted by PrimalScream
what about HUSH?

but I didn't say anything...just kidding...he was cool.

Jokerinthedeck
The Joker by FAR!! Especialy Mark Hamil!
Old Jack was very disapointing though.

GET THE LAUGH RIGHT MORON!!

Myth
This poll would have been more interesting had it been "Who is the Greatest Batman Villain Besides Joker?" I would say Two-Face to that question. Movie wise though, I would have said that Catwoman was 2nd to Joker.

Impediment
The Joker will always and forever be the Dark Knight's greatest nemesis. No other person in the extensive rogue galley of Batman has hurt the Caped Crusader like Joker has. After that, I'd say Two-Face and Catwoman.

sevenman
joker

smiley8
Joker will always be the greatest villain, no question but Catwoman and The Riddler as the next ones. Riddler never seems to get enough praise as being a good villain, yet the manic question master has outwitted batman on numerous occassions!!

sevenman
The Riddler was the greatest villain back in 1966

Zarathustra
Originally posted by long pig
Where is Deathstroke?
He is smarter and a better fighter than all of these guys.

While he's had a few run ins with Batman, the ol' Terminator was created primarily as a Titans villain. I mean, if we count him we could count Luthor too.. besides, I think there's a limit to the options.
Anyway, while I enjoy The Joker more than most any other villain, I got to put Ra's at the top. Despite being an immortal proponent of genocide, he's just easier to relate to, and that's an appealling thing for me.

Superherovandal
Joker, Ras Al Ghul, and Prometheus before he got jobbered.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Altered
Who is the best Villain plain and simple feel free to post comments

The Joker definitely.My other choices would be the Scarecrow,Mr.Freeze,Catwoman or Ra's Al Ghul.

Etrigan
I voted Joker, though Ra's Al Ghul deserves a mention up there. And Bane. The fact that he actually did the impossible and "broke" Batman should give him an honour spot up there.

eleveninches
Ra's is cool as well

Scarecrow756
Hands down I would have to say Joker is the greatest of all of Batman villains.

atharpina
scarecrow rules so hard

Darth Macabre
Firefly.....My personal favorite.

But I'd have to go with Joker.

cletusbrock
the pure untamed insanity of the joker cannot be matched, from his dark sadistic ways to his light hearted japes he'll always be the one villan who youll never know what to expect whats coming next from him the only constant being he will find it ammusing.O and hate to be pedantic(spelling?) embarrasment but the red hood was just a possable begging for him not a certain one and jason todd was never the joke(as an earlier person put)he was just in place of joker in dark knight returns 2. one last thing how is mark hamil conected to the joker? is that something from the cartoons?(i know he played the trickster in flash and did an excallent job as cokknocker in j&s.bsb) smokin' laughing out loud

Knightfall93
Mark Hamill voiced the Clown Prince of Crime in TAS. Jason Todd IS The red Hood II, Cletus! He was resurrected and whatever... you numpty!
Err... people earlier said Joker had a fight with Bane or something. And is it true thet some Bat foes, like Firefly, have died in Infinite Crisis?

Knightfall93
Oh, and I'll never forget the coolest Bat- foe of 'em all, THE REAPER alias Judson Caspian. He fought Batman in Year 2 but I think he got cancelled outta continuity. He actually shoots Batman a few times and slashes him across the heart but Bruce recovers like that... SNAP!

Morridini
Depends on what u mean by best villain.

Most cruel and bes at killing? The Joker

Most interesting and great at organizing crimes? Two Face.

Being a Dent fan i voted Two Face.

Knightfall93
Joker... BEST at killing? Nah... Ra's could kill amny more with genocidal stuff BUT Joker is more a kind of kill- all- the- time, any time, any how, any where! Ra's is more calculating and stuff so Joker kills more...
I've got to mention the most sickening and disturbing bad guy, Victor Zsasz. The Joker's 2nd in that category and greatest over all! Hush was v. dangerous as is Bane... it's a hard call but Joker's no. 1 even though not my fave!

Lord Magnus
I'm going to rank them...

The Joker
Two-Face
Penguin
Catwoman
Riddler
Ra's al Ghul
Scarecrow
Bane
Freeze
Ivy
David Cain maybe?
Mr. Zsasz
Clayface
Killer Croc
Scarface
Everyone else

NoFate007
How the hell does Poison Ivy have more votes than Catwoman? lol. Glad to see Joker's definitely #1 though.

Morridini
Catwoman isn't a villain though.

Mådness
Joker without a doubt big grin

Usually I would go on about how I love Mr. Freeze and Riddler, but I'm tired and I'm just feeling out of it right now *slams her head on the keyboard* whrtkjaegoa;uweyo

Knightfall93
As Catwoman's probably gonna marry COMMISIONER Bruce Wayne and they'll have a baby in the one year that we miss, and Jason might well be Batman, then how can you call Catwoman a bad guy? Or Red hood, for that matter...

Knightfall93
SELINA WAYNE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.