Lord of the Rings Visuals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A Talking Dog
did you ever notice that the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy has some kind of blurring effect which is pervasive throughout all three films.
Everything is slightly blurry.

did anyone notice this? {or do i just need new glasses}

Kes
Moving to LOTR forum
Moving--moved

sauron
wtf!

Smodden
this is pointless....i'm tired of pointless threads......

why do we have to live this way?!?!!!
bluring?....effects...who cares!!! if you mean it in a good way...then fine and good...but why a whole thread...?

please...people...stop it its driving me crazy...i'm losing my mind!

sory ppl i'm in a badmood today...sad....if you are offended by this post...then pm me and i will write a formal apologie...otherwise

Go to angband!

sauron
*hears people knocking on his door*

hmm, whoever could that be

*looks out window, sees kmc posters*

smodden!

Smodden
laughing thanx lock 'em away...hang 'em by their wrists on a cliff and let eagles pick at their flesh...evil face

or get ungoliant to devour them...sure u'll think of something....

sauron
no, ungoliant and eagles are not cruel enought to quench the eveil of sauron

*ties them up*

now!!

*tickles with a feather duster*

muhahahahahahahahahaha

Exa
Heyheyhey I think this is a serious thread...

I agree sometimes it DOES look a little blurry, to underline the athmosphere - but it isnt really blurry, only... not so sharp big grin sometimes.

sauron
little nicky! heyheyhey

A Talking Dog
thanks Exa,
for the only good answer

Smodden,
what is your problem? why are you yelling at a message board. you know, you can be out saving the world, and feeding needy children. or saving needy children. the possibilites are limitless.

Smodden
good point.....as i said earlyer i was in a bad mood and i just happende to take it out on this thread...sory...

*goes to feed children*

their are beter things to fight for...

adz23
I THINK THE LOTR EFFECTS ARE THE BEST IN ANY MOVIE THEY ARE FANTASTIC (ESPECAILLY GOULLUM) AND IT SHOULD STAY THAT WAY

Thorondor
i think you caps lock is on hahaha

Kitoky
I think the Balrog was the best damn visual.

sauron
il tell you the worst damn visual

that bloody well........erm.......hmmm

Smodden
bloody...laughing

eagles and nazgul balrog mt doom GOLLUM oliphant the watcher cave troll mines of moria dead things ect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.