How would Exar win/lose from Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otaku_Sith
Look this is an expansion from my Exar Kun vs. Maul poll thingy if you haven't checked it check it(and post something).And then,you can come here.Here i want to ask you to tell how Kun would kill Maul or reverse.
Also thanks for all the posts on Exar vs. Maul i've started it this morning and i reckon you guys have better things to do then post something on a poll.

Fishy
Exar would ignite his lightsaber Maul would ignite his, Exar would be all like "What the?" Maul would attack. The two double blades would melt with furious passion until eventually Exar gets bored pushes Maul back and fries him.

Otaku_Sith
i was thinking that Kun would firstley own him without using his lightsaber.He would dodge Maul's attacks.Give him a knee in the gut.Then use force pull and make Maul levitate in the air.Then force pull his stomach out off his body then throwing him off a cliff or down a melting pit.

Fishy
That could happen too

SithKiller
Kun wouldnt kill Maul....Maul would realize that he was following the wrong master and fall down and worship Kun...Kun would realize the dedication and suprising loyalty in Maul...and take him in as an apprentice....Kun doesnt follow the 2 only code so hed go and make Sideous his too...hehe

Otaku_Sith
He wants to switch master,you call that loyalty?

Fishy
For a Sith? Yes.

SithKiller
But see Maul thought Sideous was da shiznit till he met Exar and felt his power...and likeFishy said Yes for Sith... Maul was suppose to be like one of the most loyal and dedicated Sith wasnt he? I mean thats why hes a tattooed freak right?

Otaku_Sith
Off course,but he isn't tattooed his race has this kind of skin.I forgot the name of his home planet and race.Anyway that doesn't matter at all,actually.

Fishy
No they don't, he's a Zabrak I think... The council has a few of them, don't see those tattoos on those guys

Otaku_Sith
really... i knew i should't trust that ass ho.le

Otaku_Sith
His homeplanet began with an M i think...

Darth_Janus
Zabraks are from Iridonia. While they often have facial tattoos that are as unique as fingerprints, they are far simpler than Maul's extreme. For one thing, Maul's tattoos are not Iridonian in design but are of the Sith. For a better idea of Iridonian tattoo work, check SW Galaxies or Bao-Dur.

Otaku_Sith
Alrighty then i read that on a site.How should i know the guy is a fake i'm not that big of a StarWars fan/expert.(not that i'm an expert att all.)

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Zabraks are from Iridonia. While they often have facial tattoos that are as unique as fingerprints, they are far simpler than Maul's extreme. For one thing, Maul's tattoos are not Iridonian in design but are of the Sith. For a better idea of Iridonian tattoo work, check SW Galaxies or Bao-Dur.
Turns out Eeth Koth from the jedi council is a Zabrak.If you watch closely you see his tattoo's

jackstain
Zabrak's dont necessarily have to be from Iridonia.
Eeth Koth is from Nar Shadaa(i probably spelled this wrong, sorry guys)

Darth_Janus
True. But Iridonia is their primary homeplanet.

jackstain
ya.

Azronger
Exar one-shots.

MythLord
Brutally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.