Cannonball VS. Hawkgirl Aerial Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

Laminator_X
I'll give it to Cannonball. While Hawkgirl is significantly more maneuverable than Sam, there's just no way she could hurt him while he's in flight. This would take a while, as Sam would have a hard time connecting with Hawkgirl, but eventually she'll make a mistake and go down. Cannonball will make mistakes too, but his mistakes will just result in random property damage.

life is cruell
cannonball would win because hes invulnerable in "flight" and he would eventually catch hawkgirl

K Von Doom
Where did this 'invulnerable in flight' come from?

Sam flew head on into Nova (New Warriors) and both of them went down (crashed to the ground, not KO'd).

jinzin
that's not the way he's supposed to be.....? oh well.....USUALLY he's writtn as invulnerable in flight....so I give it to him 7 out of 10.

Sentry
Nova's pretty powerful too. He can create mini supernovas, not really big, but powerful. He was also a class 20 and his durability is near superhuman levels.

K Von Doom
Yes, thats what i was saying, if Ryder can knock Guthrie out flight, where's that invulnerability?

Swanky-Tuna
You can't judge some one's invulnerabilty based on whether they can be knocked out of the air or not.

Laminator_X
The reason he's called "Cannonball" is that he rockets around encased in a forcfield ("Ah'm dang-near invulnerable when ah'm blastin" as he once said) and smashes through whatever gets in his way; tanks, brick walls, robots, whatever. He's also not very agile in flight, though he has more control than he used to.

A head on with NW-Nova with the both of them flying hundreds of miles per hour? Sure, that might overwhelm him. Getting smacked by a mace or whatever? Not gonna phase him.

BENITO
Cannonball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.