Will Aayla, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, etc SPEAK in ROTS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bobafett81
I do hope Episode III will let us hear Aayla Secura, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin and the other Jedi Masters speak...

I mean they are gonna die in Episode III, at least let us hear their freaking voices.

So far, the only "non-major" Jedi Master to speak is Ki-Adi-Mundi...

Torik_Shai
I think Aayla and Plo do, but I'm not sure if Saesee does.

Darth Plagueis
Yes They all say "OH SHIT!!!!!".
and die.

Torik_Shai
laughing

Wat Tambor
Yes Aayla en Plo Speak but Saesee doesnt

smoker4
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
and die.

laughing out loud

Alliance
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
and die.

acually i think Ayala says "Shucks..." laughing out loud

stefaan
Plo doesn't speak i've heard (someone who's seen it) the ohers i don't know but i doubt it.

macgeek2005
Plo Koon is like "There they are! Land on the nearest platform" before they blast him.

Ayla Secura says "Steady, Steady" and then turns to commander Bly and askes "Do you think they're droids?" and he says "No", and then after she turns around he blasts her, and other clones fire on her as she's falling.

NoFate007
Plo goes "hey...where are you guys going?"
Aayla just moans...smile lol
Saesee goes "daaayum Palpatine gonna f*ck you up boy! Ow, my stomach.."

macgeek2005
Do you like star wars or not?

Darth Bong
Im looking forward to seeing how Plo Koon talks. smokin'

Elder
Originally posted by Darth Bong
Im looking forward to seeing how Plo Koon talks. smokin'

no, they dont....
aayla and plo, dont say anything in the moment they are about to die

General Zink
Cause you've seen the movie, right?

Elder
Originally posted by General Zink
Cause you've seen the movie, right?

yeap...
i`ve seen the movie..
whats the big deal!? o_O

Gollum1956
Iv heard Plo Koon talk on a game and it rules its like a deep voice and his talking through a machine.

Wat Tambor
plo kloon doesnt speak ? no

yodafan
In the trailer Unite I think I saw Plo-koon getting blown up. If he has that much of a role I'd think you would see him say something.

Lord Yoda
Plo Koon is f***ing awesome, he better have some kind of a line. I don't care if it is ahhhhhhhhh.

thejeditraitor
i heard other people say plo doesn't speak in the final film.

Gollum1956
So it is PLO KOON dont speak in the film :'(

jango fatt
NO

MJT127
actually i thin i may of possibly heard him( Plo Koon) say something. at the jedi council meating where i tyhink they decide that yoda should go to kashyyk ki adi mundi and plo koon are the only holograms there. well when the take a vote or agree on yoda going you hear ki adi mundi agree but his voice is slightly distorted because he's a hologram and then while ki adi is still on screen i beleave i heard another reply with the same distortion which would have to be plo koon. Is this possible or am i just hallucenating?

Gollum1956
Ye i watched it again his does say yes when voting.

matreid
no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.