spiderman vs toxin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

black wolverine
i dont kno much about toxin but i saw him in a comic and he looks raw and can someone explain toxins powers 4 me

Next Venom_girl
Toxin is the symbiotic spawn of Carnage, the grandson of Venom who possessed NYPD cop Pat Mulligan. He has powers at least equal if not greater than that of his parent. The human side of his is showing to be very good, but the alien side it has been hinted is already deranged and seems to have a fully formed personality of its own (or is a child prodigy already knowing about human society and culture at only a few weeks old whereas Venom and Carnage sym's repetoir is still much more limited to "kill!" or "eat their brains!"wink... and that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. He is certainly stronger than Spider-man, but he is less experienced, and if they ever had to fight, Spidey could no doubt play up to Toxin's internal personality clash... the host and sym would probably spend more time fighting for control over each other than fighting Spidey. Toxin's fights so far have included Carnage, (rather informally) Black Cat, Venom, and King Cobra.
His character is very similar to Peter Parker's, but he has powers more aligned with those of Venom or Carnage.

jinzin
toxin would own spidey....that's not even a debate really...

Nataku8188
Spidey barely lives fighting Carnage, Toxin would destroy him.

Next Venom_girl
Toxin 0w/\/1/\/9 Carnage (that red screaming whirl ): evil face

jinzin
"Carnage (that red screaming whirl ): "

hahahahaha

ironically enough....that was the fvery first image that came to mind when thinking about how this fight would go down.

jinzin
toxin kicks ass....I still like venom more though.

JWangSDC
wow I agree with jinzin. Toxin is DIESEL

jinzin
incredible the stars must be out of whack.....

DarkCrawler
Toxin faces Razorfist in Toxin #2!

http://img246.echo.cx/img246/6885/toxin1236cx.th.jpg

jinzin
the hell? isn't razorfist dead?

JWangSDC
You misinformed and thus incorrect/wrong.

Originally posted by jinzin
the hell? isn't razorfist dead?

jinzin
read wolverine the best there is story arch he gets mortally wounded...no joke...he should be dead as ****

Linkalicious
Spiderman would beat the shit out Toxin.

Toxin doesn't have the experience, fighting skill, or knowledge of his own abilities to take out Spiderman.

Spiderman knows Toxin's weaknesses.

jinzin
toxin toyed with carnage twice...spidermans NEVER displayed that kind of ability....IF spiderman won it'd be through the help of sonics fire or other....but NEVER straight up....toxin would desimate him.

JWangSDC
Well on paper Toxin is much stronger and has many more abilities, but sure in a comic Spidey would probably figure out a way to beat him

And in 5th grade they teach you to spell, decimate

Linkalicious
Carnage hasn't been done justice since the Maximum Carnage days. Since then I've seen him "absorbed" by Venom, "take over" Silver Surfer roll eyes (sarcastic), and ripped in half by Sentry.

They took a great character and dumbed him down completely. It's going to take more than physical strength to beat Spiderman, and we've seen how completely inexperienced Toxin is when it comes to fighting.

jinzin
they had to kill carnage....they couldn't have him alive...I mean kiddies, liking a serial killer character? it was a morality issue more than a business one.....he should still be alive....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.