How do you top the train scene??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Ock
Spider-Man battling Doc Ock on the train and then having to save the train after Ock sped it up and destroyed the brakes was the most awesome hero/villain sequence ever.

How will they top that in Spider-Man 3??? What can they do that will be equally thrilling between hero and villain and put so many peoples lives in danger like the folks on the train that Spidey has to save??

Can they top it???

Lets hear your suggestions.

fruits
ummm, well if hobgoblin is not harry in sp 3, then you have goblin vs. goblin vs. spidey. crazy fight in the air, pumpkin bombs going every which way. good visually, but not as many lives at stake, but i still think a GG vs. HG vs. SM wouild be a kick ass fight scene.

VeNoIIvII
The train scene was good, but i think they can easily top it. If the villin is sandman like you say Doc, they probably can do some pretty amazing CGI things with him fightign spidy.....the possibilitys are endless with him.....(even tho i still think Venom will be in it, but lets not keep fightign over that, i have my opinions and you have yours....)

Doc Ock
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
The train scene was good, but i think they can easily top it. If the villin is sandman like you say Doc, they probably can do some pretty amazing CGI things with him fightign spidy.....the possibilitys are endless with him.....(even tho i still think Venom will be in it, but lets not keep fightign over that, i have my opinions and you have yours....)

If it's your opinion then thats fine.My problem with you was that you claimed it was a fact.You reported it as news when it was merely your speculation.

I'm sure they will top the train sequence but right now I can't imagine how they could.It was too cool.Ock and Spidey kicking the living hell out of eachother,Ock throwing passengers off the train and then it climaxes with Spidey having to stop the train that has been sped up to full speed and the brakes ripped out by Ock.

Lets hear more suggestions people.What awesome sequence between Spidey and the villain would you like to see that would be just as great or even greater than the train sequence???

Spideys Sister
The train scene is hard to top... when peters spider sense went off was a favorite of mine

VeNoIIvII
I think the ultimate scene (if Venom is the villin) would be Venom and Spidy fightign on the statue of liberty, while there are being tours doen in the statue....just think both of them flying( with there webs) all over the statue, going in circles, then Venom taking people ouit of the statue, and throwing them out, one after another, while spidy is divign down after them, and Venom is still goign after him.......that would be pretty crazy....

Spideys Sister
Then Sandman pops up

Doc Ock
Imagine they were fighting on the statue of liberty like the way Ock and Spidey were on the clock tower and they fell off it,again like Ock and Spidey fell off the clock tower and landed in a boat or cruise ship full of people.

Now THAT would be interesting.

fruits
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
I think the ultimate scene (if Venom is the villin) would be Venom and Spidy fightign on the statue of liberty, while there are being tours doen in the statue....just think both of them flying( with there webs) all over the statue, going in circles, then Venom taking people ouit of the statue, and throwing them out, one after another, while spidy is divign down after them, and Venom is still goign after him.......that would be pretty crazy....
that would be pretty damn sweet. too bad venom wont be the villain in this one. there's always 4 though.

you could have hobgoblin vs. spiderman with gwen stacy where he throws her off of (i cant remember what he threw her off of) and spiderman has to save her, but he doesnt. and i know that was the green goblin, but for this it could be the hobgoblin. consdering hobgoblin and sandman will be the villains

VeNoIIvII
that wouldnt be possible unless they really fling themselves off of it far....lol....but fightign on a cruis ship wouldnt be very interestign to watch..its to small and not much to do....but the statue of liberty scene would rock....

fruits
u could have the statue of libert scene with the falling on the cruise ship be spidey vs. sandman, then it would work because they'd their kick ass fight, then spidey would throw him into the ocean which would kill him

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by fruits
that would be pretty damn sweet. too bad venom wont be the villain in this one. there's always 4 though.

you could have hobgoblin vs. spiderman with gwen stacy where he throws her off of (i cant remember what he threw her off of) and spiderman has to save her, but he doesnt. and i know that was the green goblin, but for this it could be the hobgoblin. consdering hobgoblin and sandman will be the villains
Who said venoms not in the movie? embarrasment sad

Doc Ock
Yes but Sandman can't be pure sand though cos he eats and drinks and breathes.

But water would defeat him.

I think him and Hydro Man fought once......

VeNoIIvII
yea really....even tho everyone is pretty set on sandoman.....Venom is still a possible villain..noone will no until Marval announces it.......Please be VENOM rock big grin

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Doc Ock
If it's your opinion then thats fine.My problem with you was that you claimed it was a fact.You reported it as news when it was merely your speculation.

I'm sure they will top the train sequence but right now I can't imagine how they could.It was too cool.Ock and Spidey kicking the living hell out of eachother,Ock throwing passengers off the train and then it climaxes with Spidey having to stop the train that has been sped up to full speed and the brakes ripped out by Ock.

Lets hear more suggestions people.What awesome sequence between Spidey and the villain would you like to see that would be just as great or even greater than the train sequence???
This is spite, I found an error in your writing Doc...
couldn't pass it up.

fruits
yeah they did. i think that's how sandman met his demise. turned into mud.

and I say venom's not in it and so do a lot of articles that ive read but if we want to argue about it, lets do it in a different thread

VeNoIIvII
ok..i made a debate thread.... big grin

Spideys Sister
Thats what the sm3 movie thread is for

NoFate007
Statue of Liberty wouldn't work with Sandman, how could he swing around? haha. If Venom is the villain, that'd be awesome. Now, if Sandman was the villain...hm, well, whatever they do, they have a few options here:

Subway
Madison Square Garden
Statue of Liberty
Empire State Building

Ah crap I gotta go, anyone think of any other monuments or places/environments that would be cool for people?

Next Venom_girl
If Sandman were the villain...
Hmmm... could have a scene where Pete and MJ go for a lovely picnic on the Beach....
evil face

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
If Sandman were the villain...
Hmmm... could have a scene where Pete and MJ go for a lovely picnic on the Beach....
evil face

LOL! laughing

Brilliant big grin

Gen-117
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Imagine they were fighting on the statue of liberty like the way Ock and Spidey were on the clock tower and they fell off it,again like Ock and Spidey fell off the clock tower and landed in a boat or cruise ship full of people.

Now THAT would be interesting.

That would be awesome

Carnage would be an awesome fight, all those tentacles flying around the place

Spiderman_RJ
well now that come to my mind, spidey never really fight sandman, like with doc ock, he always dodge the attack , otherwise he is dead, and find a way to defeat them, he only attack when he is surrounded, like chased mouse.

NoFate007
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
well now that come to my mind, spidey never really fight sandman, like with doc ock, he always dodge the attack , otherwise he is dead, and find a way to defeat them, he only attack when he is surrounded, like chased mouse.

What??

Spiderman_RJ
coming from a close fight from the subway, where spiderman followed (undercover/not being seen) sandman who was scaping the police in the train, and a guy spot spiderman on the top odf the train spiderman make a shh with the hands, but its too late ,inside the train sandman, see the moviment and get suspicius, he get into sand, and blow the top of the train off, right, where spiderman was,
sandamnAHAAAH! u though u could fool me ,u insect?
spidey: actually,yah.....i though......u couild go easy on me........
BLAM! (hard sand hand hammer)
and tecnically spiders are not bug.s
PLAFT! (spiderman is whipled into the train door)
spider: ahwn ....man.....i just cleaned it (the suit,looking at it) this morning, now it have sand all over it. talking about cleaning (spider recovers) really should try a bath u have dust all over u!

sandman: AAAERHG! u silly joke, dont affect me!

spider dodges sandmans attacks, but he realises, the subway is too short for out manouver sandman, and civilians life are in danger,

spiderman: oh really then how i manaed to do that? (point to behind sandman)
Sandman looks back, but theres only a bunch of crouched, ppl scared....
sandaman: what the.....HEY (spiderman runs away )
he get outside, sandman is so furious with spiderman he goes outside too spiderman lead him to Madison Square Garden,where they start fighting, and spider has more room, but when sandman realises that, he goes to the street, and start lifting and trwoning cars at spidermna........
who dodges, and say
oh u like it? how about that? spider get a truck and trows, at him, but sandman turns completely at sand, and tehn get back to half, human
ahahha, im indestructible, u cant defeat me
(they keep fightin, this time spiderman is merged with sandman, trying to punch soft sand, being swallowed by, him

spiderman:this guy is for real, i cant defeat him.im gonna die.....i cant die....mj and aunt may couldnt take it, but how do i defeat someone i cant even lay my hands on?

sandman is yamering,conting advantage.......
cabroom................... sandman looks scared up,and then realeases spideman and turns into soft sand and go to the sewers, spiderman was lift 3 metes high, and fall almost inconcious in the ground....
spiderman mutering.....: what was that? a drop of rain falls on him.......he looke to his hand, wet, and the camera zoom in, and focus on spiderman googles..........

that first part , the second, i better brawl, and obvious ending.so what do u think?

Spiderman_RJ
what i meant, is that spiderman alway dodge sandman, and octopus attack, he dont attack them, otherwise he is dead, he alwasy manage to defeat them in a trap or sth,........like a trap to the tentacles so he can beat ock face and blank him

RogueGambitdare
an underwater scene.

Spiderman_RJ
spiderman 2 dvd 2.0 or 1.5 will include a not finished underwater battle with dock ock, so they cant use,.......also spiderman 2 dvd 1.5 or 2.0 (depending on wich number they will use) will include 1min and 30 sec of new cg scenes.......when they will realese this i dont know........

fruits
im still up for goblin vs. goblin vs. spidey

Spiderman_RJ
srry but i honestly thkn a goblin fight would suck, and whos goblins agains who?

gls
i think he means green goblin and hobgoblin

but anyway, i think with mysterio (maybe S4?), they could use the holograms to have great fight seqeunces. they wouldn't have to have a need to explain weird terrain (like a desert or jungle) since it would be holograms.

could even bring in villians like rhino with no explanation other than that they are not real.

mordamor22
fruits, thats a sweet idea(HG vs GG vs SM) but what if the goblins were fighting each other by the statue of liberty and they were both fighting spidey, flying around on their gliders while spiderman had to figure out a way to stop them and he had to deflect bombs coming at the statue because of the people on the tours inside

cool Yeah, I rock cool

Spiderman_RJ
what the problem with u guys and statue of liberty? is that the stupid nacionalism inspired by ur internal war from the terrorrismo attack, i think it suck, its a pity fantastic four is done by fox, they screwed daredevil (ok they only pay for the movie, they didnt write it, but they could have refuse to pay for such a crap), it would be sweet to see human torch meeting spiderman, on the statue of liberty smile

Doc Ock
Public fights where the public are in danger make for exciting battles.

Like the train fight in SM-2 and the world unity festival in SM-1.

Grrrrrr Goblin should have bombed Macy Gray while he was at it stick out tongue

mordamor22
i agree macy gray makes me want to puke.....i like the statue of liberty because its a feeling of extreme height and u would need to protect it

Doc Ock
It would be even better if people were in it.

Human life must be in danger.Look at how Ock started throwing passengers off the train big grin

NoFate007
Statue of Liberty couldn't work with just any villain though. I highly doubt we would see Spider-Man swinging around there fighting Rhino, lol. No way Chameleon is gonna be up there, nor are Sandman, Hydro-Man, whatever. It would have to be these people...

Venom, Carnage, Mysterio, Electro, the goblins, and Vulture (who would blow). With the exception of Vulture, all those could make a great fight up there.

mordamor22
Yeah, the goblins i think would make the best villians ( or at least double villians) for SM3 because Harry could try to avenge his father and the hobgoblin (can never remember his real name) could copy the suit or something like that.....

Paola
are you ppl still rating the train scene? huh

The Ones
venom took sandman out by biting him!!!! now THAT is lame and that put me off him

Spiderman_RJ
that due to bad writing, a bad writing is capable of making spiderman losing to batman ................and frankly i give up on any actual comics history, im seting with the old one, all new ones can go to hell. becouse i dont accept them

Zod4Life
Venom could still be the villain and I'm really hoping he is.The special effects would be amazing!The Hobgoblin would be a good villain for the movie too but they have to do him right and the special effects have to be good.

doctorstrongbad
At the end of spider-man three when he defeats the Sandman and takes off his black suit. We see the black suit slowly creeping away towards Eddie Brock.

Spideys Sister
The fx would be so deep! Id wanna see the making of it

dami wilson
they could kis and make up after the fight.

They coulda just added the avengers or FF to help out! Or DD! laughing laughing laughing eek!

It WAS A COOL FIGHT SCENE BUT THE TAKING THE mask off WAS A POOR reflection of how the comic book spidey woulda behaved!

Spiderman_RJ
FORGET VENOM, FORGET BROCK , he is not even know...........we only heard his name as a reference...it could have been nick wilson,the photographer who was peter nemesis on bugle n died of cancer due to smoking, peter even show his room to mary jane so that she stop smoking....... nick even photographed peter taking the spider mask off, and selld to jonha, but johna didnt believed and fired him as a frauder..... ( i still think johna knows peter is spider-man, cos i always knew he like peter, and after peter is arrested we see that, i might be right again.)

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
FORGET VENOM, FORGET BROCK , he is not even know...........we only heard his name as a reference...it could have been nick wilson,the photographer who was peter nemesis on bugle n died of cancer due to smoking, peter even show his room to mary jane so that she stop smoking....... nick even photographed peter taking the spider mask off, and selld to jonha, but johna didnt believed and fired him as a frauder..... ( i still think johna knows peter is spider-man, cos i always knew he like peter, and after peter is arrested we see that, i might be right again.)

JJ never liked petey

Elect spidy vs venom

fruits
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Venom could still be the villain and I'm really hoping he is.The special effects would be amazing!The Hobgoblin would be a good villain for the movie too but they have to do him right and the special effects have to be good.
ok first of all, venom's prolly not gonna be the villain.

second of all, he cant just take off the black suit!!! did u read the comics at all???

Doc Ock
No fruits my friend I can assure you Venom will not be the villain wink

Now how about the empire state building for a battle scene??

Spiderman_RJ
johna like peter u idiot! he just dont show him, and if is the problem with the word, let say he dont like eter but he cares for him ,ok?
u must be a spider hyper fan, that came with the movies, cos if u read the comics from ever since u would know that.......and if they changed johna like everyone and everything else (im not reading anymore) then im sorry for u ,but thats the true

Spideys Sister
Topic!

Spiderman_RJ
topic ur a$$, u the one who diverged from it.when u replyied me

venom should remain on limbo, becouse even if he ever comes out u wont like what they will do with him.

fruits
yeah, lets try and stay on topic.

empire state building..........good stuff.

maybe a bus full of ppl? or would that be too much like the train

Spideys Sister
Venom it is

Doc Ock
Originally posted by fruits
yeah, lets try and stay on topic.

empire state building..........good stuff.

maybe a bus full of ppl? or would that be too much like the train

A bus does not have the same danger or impact as a speeding train.

fruits
but you can have the bus constantly flipping on its side and spiderman has to keep it up, and you have oncomming traffic, and we could even have the bus driver be killed, then spidey has to fight a villain or 2 while driving a bus and keeping everyone safe.

Doc Ock
Meh the vehicle full of people has been done.We need another unique challenge.

Just like the times square fight and bridge fight were different from Ock's bank fight and clock tower/train fight.

NoFate007
What would be cool to have would be a fight involving a blimp or helicopters and such. Statue of Liberty would be great for certain villains, not people like Sandman or Lizard of course. Subway would be good for people, but you don't wanna do the train full of people thing again. If it was the Lizard, sewers would be perfect. Madison Square Garden could be a great place to have a fight.

Spideys Sister
Times square? Twin Tower lights? too many choices

NoFate007
Twin Tower lights? How is that supposed to be exciting?

Paola
Mr Parker watch your language!

oh yeah and closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.