Mothers Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raven Guardia
First off I want to say Happy Mothers day to all the mothers that are here at KMC.

Secondly what did you all get yours moms for mothers day? I took my mom to a moive (after ward my bro bought her lunch) and I made her a
ceramic candle holder in ceramic class. happy and I gave her some Marzipan because she loves that stuff.

Clovie
it's on 26th.

GuitarBunny
not in America

shaber
It was in March

Clovie
but here

GuitarBunny
In America it's in May the 8th

shellie
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
First off I want to say Happy Mothers day to all the mothers that are here at KMC.

Secondly what did you all get yours moms for mothers day? I took my mom to a moive (after ward my bro bought her lunch) and I made her a
ceramic candle holder in ceramic class. happy and I gave her some Marzipan because she loves that stuff. thank you Mandy hug

I had a really nice time today...my daughters had made some really nice things and gave them to me after I had a nice breakfast. happy

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by shellie
thank you Mandy hug

I had a really nice time today...my daughters had made some really nice things and gave them to me after I had a nice breakfast. happy

sound sweet smile

Raven Guardia
thank you Mandy hug

hug happy

awwww that was sweet of them happy

shellie
indeed and then we took them to pick strawberries droolio

Fionnuala
indeed and then we took them to pick strawberries droolio

strawberry picking touched i used to do that..

Maya Zurak
"Mutter Tag" 8 Mai
In Germany. (yesterday)

sexylexy32
My sister and I took my mom out to lunch and then let her go shopping for a couple hours even though I had some much work to do... but hey its was her special day and I can't imagine life without her smile

GCG
I got my mom flowers......

since it was a Sunday, it was a bit difficult finding them......so ended up going to buy them fr4om the cemetary.....

shhhh; dont tell her wink

Jackie Malfoy
It was mother's day here yesterday in america that is.I had no idea it was celebrated on another date in other countrys but anyway I got my mom a candle that smells like roses and a work calender!JM

cindy8219
Well, Mother's Day for me is tomorrow, but I'm getting her flowers.

Jackie Malfoy
That sounds like a good idea I bet she would love them.JM

BENITO
Originally posted by Clovie
it's on 26th.

THANK BUDAH!, SPAWN AND THANOS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.