Greetings and Salutations!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seth Vinda
Hi i'm new here, and I've been lurking in the shadows for a while and I thought I'd say hello!

I am a member of another SW Roleplaying message board community, called The Rebel Faction (TRF), and I wanted to know if it would be possible to become an affiliate with this site?

We are dedicated solely to Star Wars roleplaying, and although we are comparitively small, we are growing and have a good core of writers. I'm trying to get us noticed more with like-minded people like yourselves!

I think I am posting in the right forum, but forgive me if that is not the case. (This is a serious inquiry, not just a lame attempt at spam)

My email is: [email protected]

My site is located in my personal profile (as I see I am not able to post it here).

I sincerly hope I don't upset anyone with this, I am a staffer on the board so if anyone wishes to drop by ask for me!

Hope to hear from or see some of you soon...

In the meantime I'm gonna lurk around some more! wink

Seth.

rodeoangel
Welcome To KMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seth Vinda
Thanks! big grin

rodeoangel
your welcome! lol.

Seth Vinda
Are you the official welcoming committee?

wink

rodeoangel
no...I'm just bored....so I greet people.

Seth Vinda
lol...well, thanks for the welcome anyway, :P

rodeoangel
your welkom. Another reason I'm greeting people is cuz I'm tryin to find more people too talk too. lol.

Seth Vinda
Well you've found one here...

wink

rodeoangel
yup..so how old r u?

Seth Vinda
er...do I have to answer that one??? lol

Ok, 27...

(birthday two weeks ago).

...et vous?

Seth Vinda
...well...

...that was a conversation killer...heh

Mr Parker
Hello.hope you stick around and post here. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.