I is XD... glad to be here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xavier Draven
Hello all. I was bored searching around for a nice Batman or Gambit pic to put in my avatar and I found this place. Seems to be the kinda place I could call home

Lil about me...
I love movies (Own over 500 DVDs)
I love reading (The Wheel of Time series and Sword of Truth Series are my favs)
Comics rule
Fav TV shows are Buffy, Angel, Married... with Children, and many others

Well I will see yas on the boards in cool discussions.

BTW: On my way to the X-Men forum to give my choice of Remy

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

WindDancer
Welcome XD! Have a good time and Enjoy the forums! smile

Vegeta
Welcome to the forums smile

Gil'sSweetheart
Welcome! Have fun.

nazgulinthedark
hello!

yerssot
great to have you here smile

Evy_O
Hello! big grin Welcome happy

Fire
hey there enjoy your stay

§pearhead
Howdy! big grin

Xavier Draven
Hmmm I am thinking thinking this place may be a little too **** for me. Everything has a sub category and unless you stay on top of one topic you get edited. Thought forums were for opinions... didn't know you can only have an opinion in seperate threads in seperate areas

Don't get me wrong I like this place and will most likely visit still. Just not as often as I thought. Good people and nice area to come too. I guess when ya get used to a certain type of forum when ya go to one that has more rules and sub catagories then you are used to you don't quite fit in to start.

Example: Here TV and movies have like 13 diff catagories at least (some movies and franchises have their own spots etc... )

Other Forum TV and movies are a single catagory which is DVDs, TV, Actors, Rentals, etc...

Here ya talk about a movie and the actor in it you have to have seperate catagories. Not really much discussion unless it has its own subcatagory like LOTR etc...
There when ya talk about a movie and the actors in it the topics grow larger with discussions no matter if the film is Dawn of the Dead or LOTR

Oh well differences are what they are

yerssot
don't sweat it, at the rate it goes here, you can post what you want where you want

and IF there is a problem, it's time a mod does something

Fire
yerss is right no cursing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.