Jango Fett versus Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
This isn't exactly your typical SW battle, bu hey, figured I would see what other people thought.

Wanderer259
Uh... I'm not entirely sure this belongs here. The MC, though bad-ass, really isn't a part of SW period. But I dunno the board policy, so..

On with the fight!

I think the Master Chief would win. His armor is probably more than enough to take down Jango. Whereas Jango's armor helps with some blaster fire, a full-out blaster rifle won't be stopped. In contrast, John-117's energy shield could probably hold a lightsaber at bay. The MC has unbreakable bones and enhanced strength, even moreso with his armor on. He's got as good or better weaponry than Jango and he's arguably better at using them. He's got the skill, the luck, and the equipment to win this one.

Master Chief wins.

jackstain
jango fett wuld whip that ass

Darth_Janus
Hm. This isn't a clean cut one. But there is one thing Jango has in his corner...

Fishy
Lol

Anyways Jango would win, that rocket is going to hurt like hell

Bobafetty
Jango all the way! He would obliterate Master Chief. And just to clear this out.... Mace Windew only killed Jango because he was off guard.

Darth_Janus
Off his guard? He was standing in a ready position, guns ready on the ground while Mace had just landed. Mace ran through a hail of blaster bolts and killed Jango easily. If he was caught off guard, he needs to consider getting a HELMET HE CAN SEE OUT OF next time.

Caught of guard my ass. He's a bounty hunter and the deadliest non-Force user in SW, but he's no Jedi.

Otaku_Sith
Well,that's definitely right.But anyways Master Chief would win clear headshot.Or possibly he would lose.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Off his guard? He was standing in a ready position, guns ready on the ground while Mace had just landed. Mace ran through a hail of blaster bolts and killed Jango easily. If he was caught off guard, he needs to consider getting a HELMET HE CAN SEE OUT OF next time.

Caught of guard my ass. He's a bounty hunter and the deadliest non-Force user in SW, but he's no Jedi.

No he was caught off guard...

You see he died, people that are liked don't die unless they are caught off guard

nolan lepaz
He wasn't off his guard he had a chance to draw his guns before Mace charged he just didn't have his rocket pack working to dodge Windu. But he wasn't off guard and if he was that was weak of him. He knew he was in a battlezone not even gomer pyle would be off guard in that situation. he tried to shoot Windu but failed now he's dead. Lesson of the day do or do not there is no try. But if he was on his guard I'd say he could handle master chief. The marine would fall before the mandalorian. rifle

exanda kane
I'm sick of people actually comparing Halo to Star Wars. I mean Halo's not even that good.

The plot and story of Halo is a bunch of cyber punk crap while is Star Wars is Star Wars. Master Chief, although a decent bloke, was drinking with him the other night. just can't compare to Fett!

jackstain
ok ok ok.....now u see, jango wuld murder chief, and halo cant be compared to star wars.

but halo is very good! and id smite all of you in it...hahahaha.

Bobafetty
Im totally with fishy on this jango was off his guard argument. He was, if you watch the movie after he tried to shoot Windew, he was gonna get another weapon out. If Windew had any honor what so ever and let Jango get out his weapon/gadget, windew would have died, DIED DEAD!

Darth_Janus
First off, Windu, not Windew. Second, there is no honor against a bounty hunter on a field of battle. Third, Jango should have thought about that. He was too slow. A shortcoming as a warrior. He is now dead. A result of that shortcoming. Fourth, I like Jango too. A hell of a lot better than Boba. But he lost to a worthy opponent. Rather quickly, but still, he lost. end of story.

It would be like saying Vader caught Ben Kenobi off guard. Pfft. Nonsense.

Fishy
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Im totally with fishy on this jango was off his guard argument. He was, if you watch the movie after he tried to shoot Windew, he was gonna get another weapon out. If Windew had any honor what so ever and let Jango get out his weapon/gadget, windew would have died, DIED DEAD!

Good because I was using Sarcasm

Kiu Dun
MC. Simple reason is his equipment. He just uses the homing rocket launcher.

jackstain
well he cant home in on humans, just vehicles. So unless Fett is in the Slave 1, thats not gonna do sh1t. sure he still has the RL by his side, but jango can fly, and also has rocket(s). Jango's arsenal is bigger, and he is beter.

Jango wins.(IMHO)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.