Krovac vs hal and Kyle(GL)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg

hoorayforpeepee
korvac versus parallax and ion would be a closer match.

not saying korvac would win against those two, but he's way closer to beating parallax and ion than kyle and hal are to beating him.

Laminator_X
We talkin classic "Michael, the Enemy" Korvac, or time twisting Korvac from Captain America a couple years back?
Either way, unless the GL's came out no-holds-barred from the getgo (which would be somewhat out of character), I think Korvac would take them out just like he does Starhawk. If they knew exactly what they were facing the GL's COULD win, but I'd lean toward Korvac on the odds.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by kgkg

You mean Michael "Korvac" KgKg he is pretty much on a par with Galactus after he goy his chair into Big G's world ship and downloaded all G's knowledge. Korvac wins. learn his name Kgkg otherwise you look silly big grin

hoorayforpeepee
yeah korvac is considered by some to be above Galactus, because he's grown alot in power.

kgkg
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
yeah korvac is considered by some to be above Galactus, because he's grown alot in power.
Where did you get that?

Glactus whould own korvac.

SS was putting somewhat of a fight with Korvac.

He defeated the avengers with ease , that doesn't put him near Galactus.

whirlysplat
Where did you get that?

Glactus whould own korvac.

SS was putting somewhat of a fight with Korvac.

He defeated the avengers with ease , that doesn't put him near Galactus.

way back in I think it was an Avengers annual, Grandmaster ressurected Korvac and Korvac had a planet eat the surfer roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
way back in I think it was an Avengers annual, Grandmaster ressurected Korvac and Korvac had a planet eat the surfer roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yes annual 16.

And that planet couldn't even hold the SS.

Galactus will eat Korvac

and both SS , and Korvac died in that battle.

Silver is like not even 1% of G's power.

whirlysplat
Yes annual 16.

And that planet couldn't even hold the SS.

Galactus will eat Korvac

and both SS , and Korvac died in that battle.

Silver is like not even 1% of G's power.

I don't remeber it was ages ago 62 ish I will dig it out when I have moved in properly. I kinda remember surfer losing and saying something along the lines of, He weilds the power cosmic on a far greater scale than I. He has all Galactuses knowledge big grin he could make a tyrant if he wanted.

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
I don't remeber it was ages ago 62 ish I will dig it out when I have moved in properly. I kinda remember surfer losing and saying something along the lines of, He weilds the power cosmic on a far greater scale than I. He has all Galactuses knowledge big grin he could make a tyrant if he wanted.
He said nothing like that.

Korvac Attacks him with a blast that can level a planet into bits.

SS stands like nothing happened.

It is true that Korvac is much stronger than SS.

Korvac says: "My power cosmic is greater SS power cosmic." something like that.

And yes SS would have lost that battle.

But SS survived a Blast from Korvac than can level a world. (SS was standing like nothing happened)

- He sucks SS into a (made planet), SS breaks that planet.

- Korvac is then melts the SS coating.

-SS Takes korvac into a bomb.

And they both die.

Galactus at normal power can kill SS with one simple blast.

Galactus >>> Korvac >>> Silver Surfer

markolin
Korvac was near Galactus equal.There was a what if in which he killed Galactus and the Celestials and conquered the Universe.However in the main timeline he seemingly committed suicide.Later it was explained that he did this to avoid the ultimate nullifier,because Galactus noticed him and was ready to use it.There were four annuals in 93 I believe in which his power travelled through time,trying to bond with his ancestors.But he was able to fully reform only at full power only in the Guardians of the Galaxy Timeline,where he overpowered the guardians and then was eaten by Phoenix Giraud.He's surely more powerful then the Green Lanterns,but probably below Parallax and Ion

whirlysplat
I meant 82ish good thing no one noticedsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.