Star Wars: Jedi Wars: Episode 1, The Meeting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Killer_Dennis
Welcome, Jedi, to Star Wars Jedi Wars! This is the first episode in the 6 episode series big grin Make your character profile here. The plot, you can find in the new arrivals thread. I'l need this before you can start:

Name:
Side (ex:Light side, Dark side):
Sabre Color:
Force Powers:
Rank (ex: Padawan, Knight, Master):

Name: Dennis Starlinder
Side: Light
Sabre Color: Blue
Force Powers: Push/Pull, Sabre Throw

*Dennis Starlinder was training in the Training room. He was blocking the blast's a droid was shooting at him. He was struggling, since he had just started training a few weeks ago. His master, Luke Skywalker, was watching on the opposite side*

General Zink
(A question, before you begin to gather followers...)

(Ush approved?)

Killer_Dennis

DarkDethbringer
name: Guilamria Extrento
side:light
saber: a single green
~do the rest tomorrow...~

Shadowguards
Name- Lord Jason
Side- Dark
Sabre color- two handed red
Force powers- push/pull, force choke, force lightning, mind trick, sabre throw
Rank- Dark Jedi master

D@nte
Name:Kelka Riddius.A.K.A Lord Gega
Side (ex:Light side, Dark side)big grinark Side
Sabre Color:One red, one blue
Force Powers:Push/Pull, Force Grip(Like choke), Force Stunt, FOrce LIghtning, Sabre Throw, Force Jump(Improves the jump alot), Force Mind trick.
Rank (ex: Padawan, Knight, Master): The Dark Lord Of The Sith.

Killer_Dennis
*good..I have some people that want to join* big grin

Ushgarak
Really... you shouldn't open this without my say so... but very well, give it a go.

Killer_Dennis
Sorry about that Ush..and thanks. Ok, lets start

*Dennis was determined to become a Jedi Knight. He knew it would take time, but he knew in time it would happen. He would soon go and train against a simulation of a Sith Lord. Luke dismissed him to go train in the simulation, and off Dennis ran, excited on testing his Lightsabre skills*

D@nte
"Do not make the same mistake again!" said Kelka as the spy asked mercy. "Sorry, there will be no other time." Kelka took his lightsaber off the belt, swang it, and then cut off the spy's head. "I told him to tell me where the temple is located...HE failed" muttered Kelka.

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
name: Guilamria Extrento
side:light
saber: a single green
~do the rest tomorrow...~
force powers: push/pull, choke, sence, saber throw, whirl wind, lift, fling , throw, grip,
species: Nautilion

gamewarrior
Name: Drake Vanguard
Side: Light
Saber: two handed Orange
Force powers: Force push/pull, force speed, sabre throw and force shield
Drake was practicing his piloting skills by going through the obstacle coarse."Yeeehaaaa!! lets see how fast this ship can go."Drake said going through the coarse. Drake just dodged a pillar and went spiraling then maintained control suddenly a horizontal and vertical pillars came out of nowhere then he went below the first one then up down twist turned left right straight. Suddenly 3 drones were released Drake shot the firt one with no trouble and began going around the coarse trying to evade the Drone's lasers then Drake went up then down toward the drones and shot them down fast and accurately. Drake then parked at the end of the coarse with a smile on his face. smile

Killer_Dennis
*Dennis arrived at the simulation. No one was there, and it ws pitch black. Suddenly, a red Lightsabre was pressed on, and Count Dooku apeared. Dennis knew it was only a simulation of Count Dooku, and began fighting with it. Slashing and blocking left and right*

ewansbabe
Name: Koyi Takin (blue Twi'lek)
Side: Light side
Sabre Color: blue
Force Powers: push/pull,sabre throw, force shield

ewansbabe
Koyi wandered around thinking of what she wished to do.... time to brush up on my flying she thought.... she wasn't much on flying, but knew it was something that had to be done. She went out and jumped into her Star Fighter heading for the course. Blowing through that easily, she came to the end and noticed that someone else was parked at the end...
Cautiously she got out not knowing who it was she kept on hand on the hilt of her lightsabre and she slowly approached the other ship.
"Who are you?" "Show yourself..."

gamewarrior
Drake still smiling slowly turned his head and notice another jedi behind him."Woah! dont get all hostile my names Drake Vanguard jedi knight of the republic."He said with a smile.

ewansbabe
Koyi felt bad for not recognizing him
"Oh my god I'm sorry... I didn't realize, I guess I'm just a little bit edgy" she said walking over to him.

Shadowguards
Jason was walking along he was alone Jason overheard a conbersation between two jedi knights he thought since he hasn't been able to fight for a long time he decided to confront them. Jason pulled out his lightsabers and began walking toward them.

Killer_Dennis
*Dennis senced trouble, and ran out of the simulation room. He arrived at the docking bay, seeing a Sith Lord. He brought out his lightsabre, and ran at the Sith*

gamewarrior
Drake sensed somthing evil and it was close very close. Drake's smile quickly faded away into a serious look and with no hesitation took out his two light sabers and faced the evil sith."Who are you and what are you doing here!"Drake said pointing his lightsaber to the sith.

ewansbabe
Koyi had sensed it at about the same time, she had drawn her light sabre out weilded it around and was now facing the sith breathing heavily in anticipation

Shadowguards
*lord jason chuckles and says* " You are a new student at the academy aren't you?" Lord jason says " or you just don't consult the jedi archives very much, Well if you have to know i am a sith lord I am jason and since you are going to die soon which way would you like me to kill you fast and painless or slow and painfull you choose i really don't mind" he says as he pulls his lightsabres out and gets ready to fight

Shadowguards
"hahaha three against one this should be fun" he says as jason laughs maniacaly " hmmm which one of you wants to die first"

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Shadowguards
*lord jason chuckles and says* " You are a new student at the academy aren't you?" Lord jason says " or you just don't consult the jedi archives very much, Well if you have to know i am a sith lord I am jason and since you are going to die soon which way would you like me to kill you fast and painless or slow and painfull you choose i really don't mind" he says as he pulls his lightsabres out and gets ready to fight *Dennis steps forward slowly, sabre in his hand. He stares at the other Jedi, and tightens his grip around his sabre. Dennis charges forward, aiming a slash at the Siths shoulder*

I may be a new student..But i'm still a Jedi

D@nte
Jason's comm link activated. And Lord Gega's voice could be heard throu it. "Do it! Deactivate the shield systems! THe control should be right behind you!".

Lord Gega was sitting in his throne, in a cruiser. SUrrounded by a fleet of his own ships. He waited till the security permiteres were deactivated by Jason, so he can order a full attack.

ewansbabe
"I am not a new student and I do not intend to die..."Koyi yelled at the sith as she charged and attempted to make contact with the sith's side hoping to chop him in half.

The Ones
~can i join in?~

Name: Alan Poldren (Darth Ralver)
Side: Dark
Sabre Color: Red
Force Powers: Push/Pull, Force Lightning, Saber Throw

Shadowguards
Originally posted by ewansbabe
"I am not a new student and I do not intend to die..."Koyi yelled at the sith as she charged and attempted to make contact with the sith's side hoping to chop him in half.

slow and painfull will it be *jason puts his hand out and pushes her and her friend into each other* "Muahahahaha" Jason pulls his comm link out oh his pocket and says " Hmph... leave me alone will ya i will just hold on" Jason then pulls his lightsabre out and charges at them.

Killer_Dennis
*Dennis gets up from being knocked into another Jedi, and jumps up, doing a roll, and aiming down at the Sith*

gamewarrior
Drake sees a trash can and quickly uses the force to push it towards Sith then swifltly throws his left lightsabre to the sith. Afterward Drake chared towards the sith hoping to atleast injure or slice him apart.

ewansbabe
Koyi jumps to her feet and regains her senses... she then charges towards the sith hoping to get his head...

Shadowguards
"muahahahaha your feeble attempts to try and kill me are useless" *jason then pushes the jedi, trashcan, and the lightsabre back* "you will either join me on the dark side or you will die Muaahahahahahhaha"

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Shadowguards
"muahahahaha your feeble attempts to try and kill me are useless" *jason then pushes the jedi, trashcan, and the lightsabre back* "you will either join me on the dark side or you will die Muaahahahahahhaha" ..You forgot me! *Dennis aims a slash at the Siths head from above*

D@nte
Lord Gega chuckeled. "Fool..." he muttered to himself. "Their will be more jedi coming his way in no time... If he doesn't get that security control panel destroyed... He will die"

Killer_Dennis
*Dennis's sabre comes down on the sith*

Lord Slaughter
Name: Terek Vais (Darth Infidus)
Sabre Color: Single Hilt/Red
Force Powers: Push/Pull, Grip, Force Breach (Can break down force protection aura from force-wielding opponent.), Force Sense (Can sense any force user in galaxy), Force Foresight (Can see into future), and Force Expansion (Causes the midichlorians in subjects body to expand and grow unstable, causing a force explosion. Potential power of explosion is dependent on how many midichlorians in subject, the explosion can be controlled only by the wielder of this force feat. The more midichlorians in a subject, the harder it is to resist, and vice versa. This is basically a reverse Force Crush)

Lord Slaughter
Darth Infidus atop the balcony of his fortress of Xangroth on a dark planet in the Unknown Regions. His apprentice, Darth Vicera, a female human, trains in Infidus' throne room w/3 Ancient Sith wraiths which are, on the request of Vicera, using host bodies. Persumeably, this was demanded so Vicera could actually have a 'real' kill. A multitude of other Sith wraiths w/o hosts, watch and whisper from the vast darkness encircling the area where Vicera and the 3 Sith hosts are sparring. Only a single torch is keeping the area from being completely engulfed in darkness.

Darth Infidus *Telepathcally communicates with Vicera*-"I am growing weary of these poor Sith imitators that have come and gone over the ages. They are ruining the Sith's great legacy with their constant failure."

Darth Vicera *Telepathically responds while still in combat*-"I agree. Perhaps they should be 'reintroduced' to the true power of the Dark Side my master."

Darth Infidus *Telepathically responds*-"Do you honestly think that, that has not crossed my mind, my apprentice?"

Lord Slaughter
Originally posted by Lord Slaughter
Name: Terek Vais (Darth Infidus)
Sabre Color: Single Hilt/Red
Force Powers: Push/Pull, Grip, Force Breach (Can break down force protection aura from force-wielding opponent.), Force Sense (Can sense any force user in galaxy), Force Foresight (Can see into future), and Force Expansion (Causes the midichlorians in subjects body to expand and grow unstable, causing a force explosion. Potential power of explosion is dependent on how many midichlorians in subject, the explosion can be controlled only by the wielder of this force feat. The more midichlorians in a subject, the harder it is to resist, and vice versa. This is basically a reverse Force Crush)

Force Expansion could concieveably destroy a planet, but harnessing the required number of midichlorians from all the subjects on the planet, would require a massive amount of concentration.

Killer_Dennis
stick out tongue

Lord Slaughter
After their exchange of thoughts, Infidus turns around just in time to see his apprentice slay one of the sith hosts. Now, without the burden of having to watching her back, she positions herself to where she has a clear view of her two remaining opponents. They both charge her...

Lord Slaughter
She force pushes one clear across the room and into the darkness. The other, still, charging opponent goes on the defensive, as Vicera lanches a brutal, unrelenting assault on the poor soul. In a ruby tornado of light, the attacker, now turned defender, quickly falls to the onslaught of slashes and stabs. Vicera, thinking that this downed foe was the one that worried her, soon found out that, Tulak Hord, would not have been so easily defeated. Hord was a tricky one indeed, using the force, he clouded her perception, and made her think that this, corpse, was him. Raising her lightsaber, she defended the sudden attack from Hord.

Darth Vicera-"Trick, tricky..."

Tulak Hord-"I learned from the best."

Darth Vicera-'hmph' "We shall see how well you learned."

After this exchange, Hord breaks the saber lock, and begins a ruthless assault on Vicera.

Darth Vicera-"You were holding back?"

Tulak Hord-"Yes, I wanted to see you think that you had a chance against me, then at the end I would break you."

Darth Vicera-"Ahhhhh!!!!!!"

ewansbabe
Koyi praised dennis and thanked him for helping out. She brushed herself off and walked over to talk to Drake.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by ewansbabe
Koyi praised dennis and thanked him for helping out. She brushed herself off and walked over to talk to Drake. *Dennis put away his sabre* I am only a Padawan..That was way to easy

d2000
Name: Daniel Thomas
Species: Human
Homeworld: Corasant
Lightsaber: Blue
Weapons: Lightsaber, the force, thermal detenatior
Items: Tool kit
Starship (optional):
Droid (optional): R2 Unit
Template: Padawan light side
Background: Born and raised on Corasant, Daniel always knew what he wanted to be, A Jedi Knight. He spent his childhood dreaming of one day actchiveing his goal and joined the temple as soon as he could.
For a Padawan his skills are impressive, he belives he should already be a Knight but his master Ria Shard thinks otherwise. Daniel took the cave test of Dagoba before and failed. He has a deep respect for his master and is very afriad of upseting him almost to point that he barly says anything anymore.

OOC: why do the darkside use LIGHT sabres

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by d2000
Name: Daniel Thomas
Homeworld: Corasant
Lightsaber: Blue
Weapons: Lightsaber, the force, thermal detenatior
Items: Tool kit
Starship (optional):
Droid (optional): R2 Unit
Template: Padawan light side
Background: Born and raised on Corasant, Daniel always knew what he wanted to be, A Jedi Knight. He spent his childhood dreaming of one day actchiveing his goal and joined the temple as soon as he could.
For a Padawan his skills are impressive, he belives he should already be a Knight but his master Ria Shard thinks otherwise. Daniel took the cave test of Dagoba before and failed. He has a deep respect for his master and is very afriad of upseting him almost to point that he barly says anything anymore.

OOC: why do the darkside use LIGHT sabres ..

BlackC@t
Name: Jayden Oar.
Side: Light side. But has anger and fear bottled up inside.
Saber: Blue.

(Even though I'm not a guy I want my character to be one)
I need someone to be my master.

Jayden ignited his lightsabre, twirling and jabbing, practicing his saber techniques. He didn't see the point, he knew he was powerful for a padwan learner.

Killer_Dennis
*Dennis walked in the building, and went to practice in the training room*

Juno David W
(My First Time Rping here, if any of you play Adventure Quest and Role-play....that's my style. I tend to write a little and a lot depending on what's given to me....here's the bio.)

Name: Juno David Westerman
Race: Human
Class: Jedi Knight
Align: 57% Jedi, 43% Sith
Weapon: Lightsaber, duh!
Color: Blue and Red, on different sides.

d2000
Hay I know you, you where one of the dark knights

DrananDrano
Name: Dranan Drano
Homeworld: N/A
Lightsaber: Orange
Weapons: Lightsaber
Starship (optional): T-31 starship (fighter if you need to know)
Droid (optional):
Template: Exiled (drifting into the darkside, but still fights for the jedi)
Background: Having had his training start when he was 4, Dranan knew very little about his family. Unsure where he was born, raised, and whom his parents were, it drove with towards the darkside of the force. Over a course of sevral years, he slipped further into the darkness, having been stripped of his life. After the 'mysterious' death of his Master, he became an exile, cast out on his own. Once a light, fun loving child.... now a black hearted Freelancer tring to find who had ripped his life away by killing his only family he had.... his Master.

DrananDrano
A ship landed in the distance, resting itsself in a clearing just outside of what looked like a Jedi Temple. The hatch opened and a taller looking Jedi stepped out. His body was wrapped in a deep royal blue wool robe, the hood pulled over his head, consealing his face. HIs sharp eyes scanned the area as he removed his hood. He was in his early twenties, and had an anguished look on his face. his eyes almost a blue/black, and his hair hanging shortly into his hair. He removed his cloak, and let it rest on the ground. He wore an outfit much like his formor masters. A rich brown shirt, layered with a black jacket (his own style). His pants kept the deep chade of black, along with his shin rising boots. Apon his belt rest his crafted LightSaber. The hilt was much along the lines of legend Obi-Wan's, but the grip was slightly better, and the Lens Emmiter was a custom. Slowly he began to walk, sencing pain.... tourmoil.... and the presence of sevral others.

DrananDrano
(contuination)

His steps brought him to the temple steps, as a all to familiar feeling reached him.... Death. Not knowing if his help is needed, he raced up the stairs, and stopped, sliding some. His eyes scanned the room, feeling the presene of sevral people, with slight force powers "Padawans...." his voice was low and stern. He began walking slowly down the halls, his steps echoing in the emptyness of the temple. He came apon a training room. his eyes catch a young child, Dennis known to others. "Padawan.... what is this place?" he asked stepping into the room, peering around, the feeling still about him. "I wih to know where I am. Now answer me." (JSK: My character can be a prick) He turned his head back, and walked out before reciving his answer. He contuined down the halls, feeling the darkness around him. He stopped in the main Chamber, looking around, and snaps his head to the left, eying the cornor...(end of Post)

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by DrananDrano
(contuination)

His steps brought him to the temple steps, as a all to familiar feeling reached him.... Death. Not knowing if his help is needed, he raced up the stairs, and stopped, sliding some. His eyes scanned the room, feeling the presene of sevral people, with slight force powers "Padawans...." his voice was low and stern. He began walking slowly down the halls, his steps echoing in the emptyness of the temple. He came apon a training room. his eyes catch a young child, Dennis known to others. "Padawan.... what is this place?" he asked stepping into the room, peering around, the feeling still about him. "I wih to know where I am. Now answer me." (JSK: My character can be a prick) He turned his head back, and walked out before reciving his answer. He contuined down the halls, feeling the darkness around him. He stopped in the main Chamber, looking around, and snaps his head to the left, eying the cornor...(end of Post) *Dennis turned, and followed him* This is the legendary Jedi Temple..The old one was destroyed, but they built a new one..all the Jedi did..can I help you?

DrananDrano
(no time to reply, tomarrow)

DrananDrano
He turned to Dennis, and nodded "Yes, have you heard of the Jedi that was killed somewhere in this sector of the galaxy... His name was Xeija Zaial." He peered back to dennis, his eyes wandering the room. His eyes fell back on him, peering into him for a minute "How old were you when you began your training?" he asked, adjusting his gloved for a tighter fit on his hands. He bagan walking down the halls slowly "This Temple has a familiar feeling about it.... Like... ive been here before... almost like I've envisioned it..." he looked back " Young Padawan... i dont yet know your name... or whom your master is..."

d2000
Daniel was practiceing in the hall while he waited for his master to return, Daniel accedentaly choped on of the vase's in half and started to panic so he disided to leave it an appolagise to his master, <he all ways finds out somehow> he fought.

OOC: feel free to pass by,
BTW, wat planet is the temple on anyway.

Darth Infidus
This is my Sith Lord Darth Infidus. My Lord Slaughter account effed up so I got a new one.

Darth Infidus
Looks pretty good for being made in paint...

d2000
Originally posted by Darth Infidus
Looks pretty good for being made in paint...

How long did u spend on it?

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by DrananDrano
He turned to Dennis, and nodded "Yes, have you heard of the Jedi that was killed somewhere in this sector of the galaxy... His name was Xeija Zaial." He peered back to dennis, his eyes wandering the room. His eyes fell back on him, peering into him for a minute "How old were you when you began your training?" he asked, adjusting his gloved for a tighter fit on his hands. He bagan walking down the halls slowly "This Temple has a familiar feeling about it.... Like... ive been here before... almost like I've envisioned it..." he looked back " Young Padawan... i dont yet know your name... or whom your master is..." I recall a Jedi dieing near here, but I dont remember his name..I started training when I was young..but only began the harder training not long ago..and my name is Dennis..Dennis Starlinder..my master is Luke Skywalker..

Aranadhel
Name: Aran Adel
Species: Human Male
Side (ex:Light side, Dark side): Light side
Sabre Color: Silver
Homeworld: Alderaan
Force Powers: Choke & Wave
Rank (ex: Padawan, Knight, Master): Knight

History: He is a young Jedi hailing from the now non-existent world of Alderaan. Has a tendency to fuel himself with rage & hatred when angry yet he is not one to fall into the Dark side so easily. Aspires to become a full fledged Jedi Watchmen someday. Hunting down the Sith into extinction is his strength to carry on.

Aranadhel
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
I recall a Jedi dieing near here, but I dont remember his name..I started training when I was young..but only began the harder training not long ago..and my name is Dennis..Dennis Starlinder..my master is Luke Skywalker..

Aran Adel walks out into the entrance when he spots a Padawan talking to a Jedi in blue.. Since there was nobody else around he decided to walk over & greets them both..

' Good day to you both. Any recent news of the Sith? There has been some disturbance in the Force lately. I felt it in my sleep. Did you? ' Aran looks at both Dennis & the Jedi.

supatroopa286
can i join as well? if so

Name: Orroz Banda
race: Human male
class: Jedi knight
weapon: One blue lightsaber
homeworld: Coruscant
powers: Mind trick, push and levitate (able to pick up and move objects with the force)
history: Orroz was raised poor, but was still raised as a gentleman. he learned all about the ways of dueling at an early age. He used to support his old family by using the force to win street games. he was saved by an angry mob who thought he was cheating by a jedi master. that jedi then brought him to the temple, where he has trained and faught ever since.

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by Aranadhel
Aran Adel walks out into the entrance when he spots a Padawan talking to a Jedi in blue.. Since there was nobody else around he decided to walk over & greets them both..

' Good day to you both. Any recent news of the Sith? There has been some disturbance in the Force lately. I felt it in my sleep. Did you? ' Aran looks at both Dennis & the Jedi. *Dennis replied* Me and 2 other Jedi took a Sith down..I delivered the final blow..

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by supatroopa286
can i join as well? if so

Name: Orroz Banda
race: Human male
class: Jedi knight
weapon: One blue lightsaber
homeworld: Coruscant
powers: Mind trick, push and levitate (able to pick up and move objects with the force)
history: Orroz was raised poor, but was still raised as a gentleman. he learned all about the ways of dueling at an early age. He used to support his old family by using the force to win street games. he was saved by an angry mob who thought he was cheating by a jedi master. that jedi then brought him to the temple, where he has trained and faught ever since. Sure..

supatroopa286
OOC: what movie is this set around?

IC: Orroz was looking around the temple for his good friend Koyri Takin when he saw Dennis Starliner talking to another Jedi. he walked up to both of them.

"what's going on?"

Aranadhel
Aran looks at Dennis in amazement... He couldnt help but smile & giving Dennis a pat on the shoulder.. ' Well done, Jedi padawan.. This is good news indeed.. One less Sith means one less headache for us Jedi in this universe. ' His expression then turns grim.. ' But surely this Sith did not operate alone? More of his allies are up and about I assume.. Planning for revenge. You should alert the Jedi Masters immediately. ' Aran then waited for Dennis's reply to his suggestion.

Killer_Dennis

IC: Orroz was looking around the temple for his good friend Koyri Takin when he saw Dennis Starliner talking to another Jedi. he walked up to both of them.

"what's going on?" A few years after ep.6..

Killer_Dennis
Aran looks at Dennis in amazement... He couldnt help but smile & giving Dennis a pat on the shoulder.. ' Well done, Jedi padawan.. This is good news indeed.. One less Sith means one less headache for us Jedi in this universe. ' His expression then turns grim.. ' But surely this Sith did not operate alone? More of his allies are up and about I assume.. Planning for revenge. You should alert the Jedi Masters immediately. ' Aran then waited for Dennis's reply to his suggestion. Yes..No one was with him when he appeared..but I suspect the Sith will plan to sneak up on us..

Killer_Dennis

"what's going on?" We were chatting about a Sith that me and 2 others took down..-

supatroopa286
Orroz looked at dennis and said

"where was this Sith?"

Killer_Dennis
Orroz looked at dennis and said

"where was this Sith?" Out near the ships..I sensed a disturbance and arrived in time to help those Jedi..

Aranadhel
' Only one? This is odd indeed.. I'd suspect the Sith would abandon Darth Bane's code & regather all the Dark Jedi to usurp the new Jedi Order. Hmm.. Did you manage to retrieve the lightsaber? ' Aran then smiles politely when another Jedi appeared & greeted Dennis.

Killer_Dennis
' Only one? This is odd indeed.. I'd suspect the Sith would abandon Darth Bane's code & regather all the Dark Jedi to usurp the new Jedi Order. Hmm.. Did you manage to retrieve the lightsaber? ' Aran then smiles politely when another Jedi appeared & greeted Dennis. *Dennis nodded, and pulled it out. He handed it to him* I suggest trying some research on it..

supatroopa286
Orroz felt bad for asking so many questions on the young padawan, but he needed to know something.

"Dennis, how did the sith get here, did he have a ship? was he transported here?"

Killer_Dennis
Orroz felt bad for asking so many questions on the young padawan, but he needed to know something.

"Dennis, how did the sith get here, did he have a ship? was he transported here?" I dont know, but I did see a ship I havn't seen before..Most likely in the sith orginazation..

supatroopa286
Orroz grinned.

"good, good. take me to this ship you saw. excuse me Anel."

Orroz walks off, follwing the padawan.

Killer_Dennis
Orroz grinned.

"good, good. take me to this ship you saw. excuse me Anel."

Orroz walks off, follwing the padawan. *Dennis walked out, and went to the ship* Here it is..

supatroopa286
Orroz examined the ship and found the door

"padawan, do you no how to open a door like this?"

Dennis shook his head

"the trick is to use the force." (uses force and opens door into ship)"let's have a look, shall we?"

Orroz goes into the ship and looks around untill he finds the onboard computer. he grunts

"padawan, i need you to find the jedi with the best computer skills in the temple. i need this computer hacked. can you do that for me?"

Killer_Dennis
Orroz examined the ship and found the door

"padawan, do you no how to open a door like this?"

Dennis shook his head

"the trick is to use the force." (uses force and opens door into ship)"let's have a look, shall we?"

Orroz goes into the ship and looks around untill he finds the onboard computer. he grunts

"padawan, i need you to find the jedi with the best computer skills in the temple. i need this computer hacked. can you do that for me?" *Dennis nodded* You can count on me *Dennis ran back in*

tecknoyashi
name : haley

wepon : a light sabor duh

looks : black hair and purple strieks with pale white skin

* looks up *

supatroopa286
this is what Orroz looks like. if u cant tell, hes wearing a turban. i fealt like there should be a middle eastern main character in one of these things smile . if u think about it, all the human characters in the movies are white, except for three (mace, lando, and Captain Panaka)

Killer_Dennis
this is what Orroz looks like. if u cant tell, hes wearing a turban. i fealt like there should be a middle eastern main character in one of these things smile . if u think about it, all the human characters in the movies are white, except for three (mace, lando, and Captain Panaka) Yeah..

Aranadhel
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
*Dennis nodded, and pulled it out. He handed it to him* I suggest trying some research on it..

Aran took the lightsaber from Dennis's hand & activated it.. Zieengg.. The weapon comes to life.. The orange color pulsating from the hilt hums invigoratingly. Aran tries a few saber skills on it. He then took out his own lightsaber & began to move back & forth going thru some lightsaber forms with lightsabers in both hands. The buzz coming from both weapons creates a melodic harmony. He stopped after a while. ' Impressive~! I have never seen a better Sith saber than this. ' He then caught up with both Dennis & Jedi to tell them the news.

' This "new" Sith that you took out was no ordinary Sith. Whoever his superior is must be powerful indeed. This lightsaber was constructed using metals only found on Korriban. The color crystal I guess to be orange is rare indeed to find these days. Whoever these Sith are must have found out the ancient teachings & ruins in Korriban to construct lightsabers of these kind. I suspect they will have their own starships out there somewhere. This is grave times indeed. ' After Aran finished speaking, the Jedi immediately sent Dennis away. Aran then asks him ' What do you think the Jedi should do next? Track these Sith down? ' The lightsaber belonging to the dead Sith is still in his hand as he speaks.

the-unforgiven
Can i join?

supatroopa286
OOC: i dunno youd have to wait for dennis's permission

IC: "That's what im planning". said Orroz

Orroz: what i want to do is to hac into the computer on this ship and find out the data journal, which has the coordinates of every stop its taken. If we find where it was made, "persuade" them to tell us where the buyer lives...excuse me.. lived, then we can find their sith hideout. I have been put on a lifelong mission by the council to retrieve Sith artifacts. If we find were this sith lived, then we have a chance at taking any dark artifacts.

the-unforgiven
Name : Zuke Zaxer
Race : Human
Homeworld : Tatooine
Equipment: HX2 antipersonnel mine, ascension gun, comlink, jetpack and an EE-3 blaster rifle.
History : When he was a young boy, an man was sent to destroy his home and family.. the family was saved by an bounty hunter that had the ways by them.. ever since that he had dreamed of becoming an bountyhunter.. so he trained hard every day sinse he was 7.. he barely had no life.. his training was his life...
Class : Bounty hunter ..
Physical Appearence:
http://www.ihostphotos.com/imgt/59668.jpg
Under the suit, short black hair, orange eyes..
Lenght 1.79 Meters..

(is that ok? or must i be an jedi? this is my char... tell me if i have to change.. i totaly understand if it is so and will change in that case.)

Aranadhel
Aran scratches his head hearing Orroz's take in this matter. So you're a Sith artefact retriever eh? I've heard of your kind in the Jedi Archives. He then asks a question. ' Do you mind if I keep this Sith lightsaber given by Dennis? Im drawn to it for no reason.. Something evil in this weapon intrigues me. ' He then introduced himself. ' Say, I am Aran Adel.. Jedi Watchmen in training.. You must be Orroz.. I overheard you two speak as I arrived. ' He then took his lightsaber & sliced the door to the ship open in two. ' There... You should go in & take a look while I probe the ship on the outside. '

the-unforgiven
ooc: is it ok if i join with that char and were would i start the rp when i eventually start??

supatroopa286
Orroz was a bit taken aback when Aran sliced open the door to the ship.

"i dont mean to be rude, but i need that lightsaber. i need to disect it and find where it's crystals are from. i need all the evidence i can get if i am to find out where that sith lived. there is an artifact that i am looking for*looks around* that says the exact location of a newborn child that has the force. i need to retrieve it before the Sith find out how to use it.

Aranadhel
Aran nodded in agreement & after taking a look at the Sith saber for the last time tossed it to Orroz. ' Take it. ' Then by using the Force he tossed out the whatever remains of the ships' door & goes in. ' Well, what are you waiting for? Come on in then. '

supatroopa286
"I am sorry friend, but i must examine this lightsaber more closer. Besides, I am still waiting for Padawan Starliner to come back with some one who can hack a computer. You can examine the ship, just do touch anything. use the force. If you need me i will be in the Lab, down the hall to your right."
Once Orroz was there he began taking apart the lightsaber, piece by piece. eventually he got to the core and took out the crystal. it was quite buitiful, a magnificint orange. Orroz took a microscope and put the crystal under it. He zoomed in. specks of orangish yellow. he zoomed even more into it. it was sand. Tatooine sand.

"Aran! looks like we are going to Tatooine."

Aranadhel
Aran peered out of the ship hearing his name being called. ' Tattoine you say? Are you telling me the crystal was mined from that desert wasteland? Hmm.. Why am I not surprised. Here, I found an abandoned log book belonging to that Sith. You might wanna take a look. Besides that there is nothing of importance in this ship. Oh yeah, before I forgot.. here's the computer memory chip. Pass it to Dennis when he gets back later. The navicomputer is damaged; probably self-destructed when the Sith never came back. '

supatroopa286
when Orroz looked at the chip, he smiled

"Good! we can use this to find out what stops this sith made, which means we can find out even more information about where his hideout was. we need to find it, he might still have an apprentice...or a master.
we must go to Tattoine and find out whether the crystal was mined there, or if the saber was simply assembled there. Come on, we both must find padawans before this journey can begin."

Darth Infidus
Originally posted by d2000
How long did u spend on it?
Sorry for not answering, it took about 20-30 minutes i believe no more than that. I also made his apprentice Darth Vicera, but she looks wierd...

Killer_Dennis
*Dennis came back* No luck..No one's skilled with computer hacking..

the-unforgiven
Equipment: HX2 antipersonnel mine, ascension gun, comlink, jetpack and an EE-3 blaster rifle.
History : When he was a young boy, an man was sent to destroy his home and family.. the family was saved by an bounty hunter that had the ways by them.. ever since that he had dreamed of becoming an bountyhunter.. so he trained hard every day sinse he was 7.. he barely had no life.. his training was his life...
Physical Appearence:

Lenght 1.79 Meters..

(is that ok? or must i be an jedi? this is my char... tell me if i have to change.. i totaly understand if it is so and will change in that case.)

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
Physical Appearence:

Lenght 1.79 Meters..

(is that ok? or must i be an jedi? this is my char... tell me if i have to change.. i totaly understand if it is so and will change in that case.) I guess it's ok..but I think the rest should be Jedi

the-unforgiven
but i may be bounty? eek! Happy Dance beer yes bunny raver
but were will i start? in what world? messed

Killer_Dennis
but i may be bounty? eek! Happy Dance beer yes bunny raver
but were will i start? in what world? messed Any planet yes

the-unforgiven
oh.. but what planet are you at? smile and can you give me a short brief of what have happend?

supatroopa286
"Dont worry padawan. Say, do you have a master? If not, would you like to become mine? I am going on a very important mission and need all the help i can get."

Killer_Dennis
"Dont worry padawan. Say, do you have a master? If not, would you like to become mine? I am going on a very important mission and need all the help i can get." Well..I do have one but..I dont think he's really pleased with my work..so, alright

supatroopa286

IC: why isnt he pleased with your work, young padawan. this mission could be life-or-death. I dont want you to cause something bad.

Killer_Dennis

IC: why isnt he pleased with your work, young padawan. this mission could be life-or-death. I dont want you to cause something bad. OOC: a few years after ep. 6

Well, He isn't very pleased because he sais I dont focus properly..I think I do fine..

the-unforgiven
As they chatted Zuke arrived next to them.. "I am sorry to disturb you in your chatting, but i could not miss hearing you talking about Tatooine and i wish for a ride there.. I have not found anyone to help me there and i hope of you to help me" He said and putting his gun down.. it was newly blasted, you could see it clearly.. "I am Zuke by the way.. Zuke Zaxer" he said and took his hand out, wanted to shake it with Dennis and Orroz (right?)

supatroopa286
Orroz shook the bounty hunter's hand

Orroz: I would be happy to give you a ride. i'll meet you in the hangar*points*
*Zuke walks over to hangar*
Orroz: very well, you may join me, but you must learn how to focus on the way, ok?

Lord Darth Gabe
Rellek-arko:Well, well...what have we got here?...I should have known about you...

I hope you can defend yourself...you F U C K, miserable f u c k!

*turns on his lightsaber and makes a deadly fight pose, defying everything you`ve ever known*

Rellek-arko:Attack pussy!

*he spins*

Lord Darth Gabe
Rellek-arko was a lost jedi who survived order 66 and eventual empire`s jedi haunting, he had become a very wise and pissed dark jedi...he had knowledge of both jedi and sith ways

the deadliest man roleplaying has ever introduced to a forum...

...our heroe realized he was in extreme peril...

supatroopa286
woah woah woah. were at the jedi temple. you cant just jmup out of no where and wanna kill us mad

Lord Darth Gabe
*Rellek found himself in confusion, he no longer wanted to fight*

Rellek-arko: what da f u c k??? Whoa!!! I don`t want war I want peace and justice!!!

But my loyalties lie with the emperor!!!

...You will die!!!

Lord Darth Gabe
F u c k you!!! you piece of trash!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

*he accidentally slipped because the hangar floor was very slippery and Rellek did not see the sign of "careful wet"*

S h i t...this f u c k i n g floor...

Attack moron!!!

supatroopa286
dude, you cant just jump in out of no where. thats as bad as if i went

Orroz ignites his light saber and cutt Rellish in to half

supatroopa286
oh i messed up. the Orroz i posted was another character i use on another rpg. this is what the Orroz in this Rpg looks like

Aranadhel
when Orroz looked at the chip, he smiled

"Good! we can use this to find out what stops this sith made, which means we can find out even more information about where his hideout was. we need to find it, he might still have an apprentice...or a master.
we must go to Tattoine and find out whether the crystal was mined there, or if the saber was simply assembled there. Come on, we both must find padawans before this journey can begin."

' Agreed. Who do you have in mind? I know not anyone around here. Maybe Dennis would like to join. By the way, what transport do you have? I dont suppose the Council have any Republic cruiser for us to use. '

supatroopa286
No, no. weve got to keep low key. we dont want any one to know that we are jedi. Padawan Dennis is already going to be my padawan for this journey, go find one for yourself and meet me back here. i will go find some civilian clothing for us.

OOC: tell me what your character looks like and ill try to creat it using the same thing i made my character with

the-unforgiven
Zuke came to the hangar, were he sat down and waited.. "Hope they dont gonna stay here for long.. I got to get out of here, atleast for some hours so they calm down." he sat and thought about what he had done... he wondered what they was going to tatooine to do.. he might check it out..

Aranadhel
No, no. weve got to keep low key. we dont want any one to know that we are jedi. Padawan Dennis is already going to be my padawan for this journey, go find one for yourself and meet me back here. i will go find some civilian clothing for us.

OOC: tell me what your character looks like and ill try to creat it using the same thing i made my character with

Aran shook his head in disagreement. Nay, no Padawan shall I endanger in this mission. If you're bringing Dennis so be it. What about our transport?

OOC: Human male, 5'10, dark hair.. He is from Alderaan so his tunic is green & his Jedi robe is dark blue.

supatroopa286
OOC:are we on coruscant? thats what im thinking

Orroz knew Aran had a point, but padawans needed training one way or
another. We will take a civilian shuttle from the spaceport to Bespin, where we will then get on another shuttle that goes to Tattoine. once we are there, we can begin our investigation. Here *hands Dennis and Aran clothes* these will make us look like civilians.Now lets get moving *waves down taxi. they all get in (including Zuke)taxi flys off towards space port.*

OOC: Aran i need more details, like how long the robe is, and how long the hair is, and his skin color, stuff like that.

the-unforgiven
Zuke watched the three jedis.. he always got nervous beeing around men with lightsabres... unless they were his target.. but like this.. you never know what they are thinking.. one stabb and your gone.. however, these are noble jedis and they wont struck you down without a reason.. "What do you want for helping me like this? I can pay you for the tripp." he said and looked at the three of them..

supatroopa286
Orroz looked at Aran. they both laughed at the bounty hunter.

Orroz: No, no. This is for free my friend. Besides, we jedi have no use for money, except for a mission like this. All we want in return is for you to tell us all you know about the Sith, like where you've seen them, and where their lairs are.

Aranadhel
OOC:are we on coruscant? thats what im thinking

Orroz knew Aran had a point, but padawans needed training one way or
another. We will take a civilian shuttle from the spaceport to Bespin, where we will then get on another shuttle that goes to Tattoine. once we are there, we can begin our investigation. Here *hands Dennis and Aran clothes* these will make us look like civilians.Now lets get moving *waves down taxi. they all get in (including Zuke)taxi flys off towards space port.*

OOC: Aran i need more details, like how long the robe is, and how long the hair is, and his skin color, stuff like that.

Aran changes to ordinary clothes & follows behind Orroz. ' I hope your plan works or we will all be Sith target practise on Tatooine. 'Aran chuckles.

OOC: Asian looks, fair skin, dark hair, brown eyes, hair up to shoulder ( wavy), robe's until my knees. Silver lightsaber . Anything else?

supatroopa286
"Let's hope not." Orroz says as they exit the taxi to the Coruscant Space port.

Orroz:4 to Bespin please
Ticket Twi'lek: *types on computer* that will be 4000 credits.

*orroz frowns*Orroz: *waves hand* you mean 400 credits

Ticket Twi'lek: I...I mean 400 credits.
Orroz: here you go *hands over money*
Ticket Twi'lek: Y..yes thank you, have a nice day
as they walk into the port, Aran looks at him

Orroz: what? We need all the money for Tatooine. here's our ship*points to ship similar to what Anikan and Padme rode in AOTC*

OOC: here's Aran, there werent any Asian-looking eyes, so I improvised

the-unforgiven
Zuke looked confused at them.. how could a man not have use of money.. he then noticed the man lower the price with 3600.. "How did you do that? oh.. glad you asked.. i know an sith camp in tatooine.. thats why i am heading there.. i am there to get an sith called Caleb... dead or alive.. but i also know there will not be easy.. he is not alone.. there is maybe 2 more siths there.. all i know of the siths in major is they uses the force and people pay good to see them dead.. what are you going to do at tatooine?"

supatroopa286
As they sat down on the big shuttle, Orroz began to talk to Zuke

Orroz: we are on official Jedi business, if you tell anyone, we will have to kill you. Once you take down that Sith or Siths, we would gladly pay a great deal of credits for any Sith Artifacts you happen to find there. tell me, have you ever heard of the Force Globe?

the-unforgiven
"I dearly can take the artifacts i find and hand them to you, for an amount of credits ofcourse.. and about this force globe.. I have heard some mention it at the Cantina in tatooine.. but i dont know what it is.. and you, i am not stupid enough to tell anyone.. i know what you jedis can do" he said and looked at the three of them.. probably highly trained masters all of them..

supatroopa286
The shuttle was already about 1/3 the way to Bespin, and Orroz was still talking to the Bounty Hunter

Orroz: tell me, who was talking about the force globe, and where was this cantina? *mind trick* You want to tell me everything you know...

the-unforgiven
"What are you doing? its scary.. yes i want to tell you... i dearly tell you.. there was some men in coats that was wielding sabres.. either siths or jedis.. i dont know really. and that cantina.. it is in the city mos espa.. a really good place if you want information.. i use to get most of my new jobs there.. or finish many of those i had.. " he said and laughed.

the-unforgiven
He looked confused at the jedis.. how could you not have use of money there is always better equipment to buy, he thought to himself.... "Well, thank you for your kindness.. well, glad you asked.. i am heading to Tatooine to take out an sith warrior... there are some siths that has set a camp somewere in Tatooine.. I dont realy know much about them exept that there is huge rewards of them.. so, the siths in tatooine and i know of one sit

supatroopa286
the bounty Hunter was simply rambling about the same information he had already said. Orroz said he was tired and looked out the porthole to see vast space, every now and then they'd see a planet, but it was mostly just stars.

Intercom: Eeerrrrr... this is your captain speaking, we about two thirds the way to Bespin. it will probably take about another 3 hours, so just sit back and relax.

Orroz did just that.

Darth Infidus
Hord swung, seeking to decapitate Vicera. Vicera ducked, and Hord's lightsaber crackled past her head. The swing was so close, that it had singed her hair. Vicera barely had enough time to regain her footing, before Hord continued his assault. Hord may have been extremely fast, but Vicera noticed that after every swing, he would make a 1-5 microsecond pause. This was the flaw she had been waiting for, and she would exploit it to its fullest potential. Almost as quickly as the fight had changed in Hord's favor, it had changed back to her's. Vicera resumed the offensive, dodging and then attacking, using every pause to her advantage. He had lost ground so quickly that he hadn't realized what had happened, until he found himself on the floor with Vicera's saber hovering over his face.
"You haven't been practicing, Hord."-Darth Vicera

"You may have defeated me this time, but if your master ever summons me back from the netherealm, you can be assured that you will suffer an ever most painful defeat!"-Tulak Hord

"And YOU can be assured that there will be an ever most painful defeat awaiting YOU, should my master ever decide to summon you again."-Darth Vicera

After that little exchange, Vicera inched her lightsaber foward slowly, burning a hole through Hord's "borrowed" face. Needless to say, his screams we quite enjoyable to Vicera, who bathed in their power.

Killer_Dennis
Orroz shook the bounty hunter's hand

Orroz: I would be happy to give you a ride. i'll meet you in the hangar*points*
*Zuke walks over to hangar*
Orroz: very well, you may join me, but you must learn how to focus on the way, ok? Alright..I will not fail you..Master

the-unforgiven
Zuke did the opposit.. he started to check his gears... checking his jetpack and all other things were okey.. his mines and gun had taken care of sabre wielding fighters before.. he probably would walk out of this one aswell.. and then.. as usual.. visit the cantina for either more jobs or if he is in luck, finish another one..

ooc: hehe.. accidentaly i must have sent the old message again.. dont know how messed

Killer_Dennis
*Dennis took a look at his sabre, being careful. He looked at the bottom and found a carving in it. the carving had 2 initials. They were "A.S.". A.S? *Dennis thought to himself. He thought back to any of his teachings of a Jedi who had the initials A.S. Then it came to him* Anakin Skywalker..*Dennis muttered*

the-unforgiven
"Are you some kind of jedi treasure hunters or what?" he said and looked at dennis, who was checking the sabre out..

Killer_Dennis
"Are you some kind of jedi treasure hunters or what?" he said and looked at dennis, who was checking the sabre out.. *Dennis put his sabre away, and spoke the the bounty hunter* No, we're just trying to stop the Sith from ruling the galaxy..If one of us kills a Sith, we take their Sabres and examine them to determine where the crystals came from

the-unforgiven
"oh.. quite smart of you... just an question.. if an sith would kill one of YOU and examine YOUR stone.. .would they find out were you had base?" he said as he started to adjust some things with his gun.. he barely had eyecontact with dennis while saying that..

Killer_Dennis
"oh.. quite smart of you... just an question.. if an sith would kill one of YOU and examine YOUR stone.. .would they find out were you had base?" he said as he started to adjust some things with his gun.. he barely had eyecontact with dennis while saying that.. No..the Sith are too greedy..they would take the sabre and keep it as thier own..

the-unforgiven
"but if the killing of an jedi, was on a bounty and killed by an proffesionall that wanted to sell information.. lets say.. ME.. would i find your base then?"

Killer_Dennis
"but if the killing of an jedi, was on a bounty and killed by an proffesionall that wanted to sell information.. lets say.. ME.. would i find your base then?" ..Why are you asking me these questions..and No, you wouldn't..*Dennis put a hand near his sabre*

Aranadhel
Aran keeps on observing everyone that looks suspicious while Dennis & Orroz did their job. He knew his lightsaber is tucked safely within in case of any impeding attacks. Aran tells them both to hurry up & leave the scene to search other places.

OOC:- Thanks for making my character come to life. Its great!

supatroopa286
Orroz awoke to the sound of the ship docking. they were finally in Bespin!

once they got off, Orroz looked at his watch.

Orroz: ok, we have about 1 hour till our ship to Tatooine leaves. I suggest we go to the nearest Cantina and get a drink. Who knows, we might even get some information on what were looking for.

OOC: anyone else what their character made? just give me these details

1.skin color
2.hair color
3.eye color.
4.clothing style
5.clothing color.
6.weapon and weapon color.

the-unforgiven
"good idea.. just be carefull.. there are some bad scums there, renegade soldiers, jedis siths and all kinda people.. be carefull.. and please do not interfear if i get in trouble.." Zuke said and looked at the jedis.. he noticed dennis putting his hand on the sabre, and zuke putted his hand on his handgun and the other hand on something else... "Dont do that please.." Zuke looked kinda worried at the jedi.. he knew he had no chanse, but if something happend, he would atleast fight.. "I am just curious.. thought you had thought about it".. he said and looked at the three jedis..

Killer_Dennis
"good idea.. just be carefull.. there are some bad scums there, renegade soldiers, jedis siths and all kinda people.. be carefull.. and please do not interfear if i get in trouble.." Zuke said and looked at the jedis.. he noticed dennis putting his hand on the sabre, and zuke putted his hand on his handgun and the other hand on something else... "Dont do that please.." Zuke looked kinda worried at the jedi.. he knew he had no chanse, but if something happend, he would atleast fight.. "I am just curious.. thought you had thought about it".. he said and looked at the three jedis.. *Dennis took his hand away and walked off* I'm going to get a drink..I'l meet you in 45 minutes..

OOC:1.skin color: Fair white
2.hair color: Black
3.eye color: Green
4.clothing style: Regular Padawan Robes
5.clothing color: meeting robes: a lightish blue. fighting robes: a darkish brown like Anakins
6.weapon and weapon color: One sided sabre, Blue

the-unforgiven
"oh my god.." he thought to himself.. "never again shall i talk before i think, to an jedi.. " he looked at dennis.. "okey, you do that.. i am of to the cantina.. is it there you are heading? i hope it is not as bad as in tatooine.." he said and smiled..

supatroopa286
I will go with you young Padawan, I am parched myself. So every one meet here in 45 minutes, ok? They nodded, and and went their seperate ways.

OOC: Here's the best i could do for Dennis. the skin was either white ( like caucasian) or white like snow white so i picked snow white.

the-unforgiven
Zuke went to the cantina... when he enterned.. the whole place became quiet.. people started to whisper and litteraly stared at him... he walked inside.. he then noticed an board on the wall, with bountyhunters.. he was on it.. he then looked around at the crowd.. he noticed a man called Cleadus, he was an smuggler that had not arrived with the cargo in months... he had that man on his bounty list.. dead or alive... Zuke looked around in the cantina.. no imperials, jedis or siths.. this might have been his only chanse so he took it.. he walked infront of cleadus.. "Hey.. this is not personal" Zuke said and blasted of, and cleadus went to the ground.. for a while all looked at him, some got frightend and some did not realy care. he got a sack from the owner to carry the scum out.. "I love this place" he said to himself as he put the man in the sack... he then walked to the ship they were supposed to meet at with the sack on his back and sat down.. the sack was tied realy hard to not expose any of the inside.

supatroopa286
Orroz and Dennis were having a drink when Dennis bumped into a Wookiee with black fur and a mean attitude.

"WWARRGHHAAARR"

Dennis: i'm sorry, i didn't mea-

"WWWWOORRRGGHHHEEE"

a gruff-looking human with an Eye-patch turned and looked at Dennis
"my Friend here does'nt like you."

"well, im sorry bu-"

"I dont like you"
"what did I do? All i did wa-"

the wookiee grabbed Dennis and picked him up, while his freind grabbed the Wookiee's bowcaster.Orroz took another sip of his drink and said,
"put the boy down." The man and the Wookiee looked at him and laughed.
"No way man" The man loaded the bowcaster and aimed....
SHHHIINNNN VVVVRRRRRR.....ARRGHHHH!
In a matter of seconds, Orroz cut the bowcaster into pieces and cut the man's hands off. he put some money on the counter.
"keep the change"
He then quickly walked out of the bar with Dennis close behind.

supatroopa286
As they were walking towards the port, Dennis said

"im sorry Master Banda, I didnt me-"

Orroz: Dont worry. You know, you remind me of your master Luke. *chuckles* Actually, he once told me that he was once in the same situation you were just in. Dont take his criticism too hard. He only wants you to be the best Jedi there is.

the-unforgiven
ooc: hehe.. nice action there smile chewie? eek!

ic: Zuke left the sack by the ship and went back to the cantina.. while he entered this time nothing special happend.. all just partyed as they use to... he walked straight to the board with all the bountyhunters "I hope you dont mind.." he took down all pictures, bios and stuff about all the bountyhunters including himself.. "I just borrow these, i dont like someone taking my jobs." he said and looked at the man by the bar.. he just nodded... he then walked back to the ship.. but when he had walked about 4 meters from the cantina he heard an sabre ignite behind him.. "You gotta be kiddi..." he got interuppted by an man in coat who forcepushed him furth.. quickly he activadet his jetpack and flew back on feets.. he turned around to identify his opponent.. "oh my god" the man was about 2.3 meters and an huge red double sabre, he was wielding an armor and not an coat as regular jedis.. "You want me and i want you! surrender bounty hunter" Zuke looked at the man.. "Caleb?" Zuke put his hand on an handmine.. "Yes.. you are going down.." he said gently.. "I dont think so.." zuke threw the mine at caleb which grabbed it with the force before it even got close and then threw it back.. quickly zuke flew of all the way to the jedis.. "err.. i would need some help, please" as the 2.3 meters caleb with his huge sabre came running towards them.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>