woo hooo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kip
just finished the game and the book now ive got to watch the movie 9 days bawling its so beautiful

Morning_Glory
9 days eek! that soon

Darth_Janus
No, you're all wrong. Episode III was cancelled and rescheduled for August 31st. Also, George Lucas said that Anakin dies in this film and that the OT was a mistake.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
No, you're all wrong. Episode III was cancelled and rescheduled for August 31st. Also, George Lucas said that Anakin dies in this film and that the OT was a mistake.

laughing out loud............................................................ no expression

Darth_Janus
lol

Kip

If this was true i would cry

Darth_Janus
I wouldn't. Gives me more time to buy Episode III stuff and I never liked Anakin anyways. Oh, and good luck finding August 31st

Darth_Janus
I'm gonna feel real stupid if there is an August 31st. I should post -after- I know what I'm talking about... lol

Delta51VE
Actually, August does have 31 days. If you were looking at September 31st, then you'd have a problem.

Batman316
I hear Febuary is a bit sneaky too

Kip
they sneak up on you with that stuff and go boo!!!

yodafan
Yeah Gl has just been messing with us, Anikin isn't darth vader at all. Your all in for a big surprise come may 19th. laughing

kiadimundijedi

I heard this too, i think it is true... wait SuperShadow told me

smoker4
You share characteristics

Ken Kenobi
Yet another thread down the tube.

For shame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.