Reven vs Neo (from matrix)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChronoLegionair
well come on what do u guys think?

Darth_Janus
Revan- Uses the Force to reach out and pull Neo's headjack out, killing him.

Neo- Whoa! -croaks-

Darth_Nefarus
BUMP

totally true

Fishy
Revan, neo would have won if he would have sticked to the first Matrix... But with those other two he just becomes a weak idiot

ChronoLegionair
haha your right but neo stills has those mad skills

Fishy
So does every Jedi and Sith...

Kun-ni Habeo
Revan pwns him

ChronoLegionair
but u got to give neo something, i mean, neo is awsome and reven never talks, haha

Fishy
Have you even played Kotor? Lot of dialogue in there...

And even though i agree that Neo used to be good, he just went blind and his life made no more sense near the end of his life. Besides he let his girl die, what kind of a hero is that?

ChronoLegionair
haha, and yes ofcoures i have played kotor, i own them both, and i agree with what you said to

Darth Revan33
I don't think even Revan could pull the plug on Neo. It's like a whole other dimension... but then again maybe he could.

If Darth Revan can't do that, he would still probably win because of his lightsaber and Force powers. Neo is strong but, he has to get close to fight.

jackstain
the matrix sucks.....but if they were both in it...........

f that, revan can get inside his head, and theyre in his head, so he wuld manhandle him.

ChronoLegionair
well ok, but lets take away reven's force powers, and give neo a Black Heth sword (can't not be broken by lightsaber)

Darth_Nefarus
Go Revan still

jackstain
the neo owns....sry

Darth Revan33
well, with what ChronoLegionair I would have to give this to Neo, he takes pain like nothing and stops blades with his bare hands among other things.

Fishy
So somebody as weak as a child against somebody as powerful as Neo... In that case Revan...

Sorry Neo can't win he was in all three matrix movies..

Bad logic i know any normal logic would say Neo would own, but he just won't.

Darth Trinew
Neo owns. He can attack at lightspeed

Otaku_Sith
Neo would not own.Revan has force power.And a lightsaber.Neo has some move's that the Prince of Persia can pull off(but POP is a lot cooler)and some weakass guns.Neo would use his gun and Revan would force push them back at Neo,headshot by force.Yes.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Trinew
Neo owns. He can attack at lightspeed

No sorry its just impossible

nolan lepaz
Originally posted by Darth Trinew
Neo owns. He can attack at lightspeed Yeah neo can attack at light speed but not at knight speed. Neo could only be that powerful while tapped into the matrix. It was his mind that made him do that, Revan freed himself through the force in order to do that. This is an example of neo after that fight crutch

Fishy
Neo wouldn't be walking...

nolan lepaz
I'm sorry here's neo after that fightchair but revans fury still rages until the exile shows up to give both of them a proper *ss kicking big grin

Fishy
Yeah but then you would wake up and find the Exile and Neo dead with Revan sitting nearby having a nice smoke (if he smokes that is)

nolan lepaz
LOL laughing Yeah Revan smokes HASH that's how he gets those illusions of being able to kick *ss the pot wore off when he realized Nihilus would destroy him smokin'

Darth_Janus
He probably does. All badasses smoke.

But yeah, a few things...

You take away Revan's Force powers but leave him with a lightsaber, you might as well make it Me versus Neo, because a Jedi's strength flows through the Force, as does his or her talent with a blade. And if you're going to start crippling Revan just so Neo can win (in the Matrix, no less, since outside he is a puny shaved ape) you have already proved Revan is superior. If you wanted to prove that Neo was better, you'd unplug his ass, take away his Chosen One powers, and leave him standing in a field with a very pissed off Sith Lord... and then if he somehow wins, he's badass.

Lightspeed is impossible for a human body to undergo, since if you even break Mach three your body would be torn to shreds. And since the Matrix is only as real as your mind makes it, Neo has NO REAL POWERS to speak of. That is, it's all in his head. Outside of the Matrix, he did what? See energy despite being blind, and EMPed a robot. Whoop de do. So he can see the lightsaber coming at him and hope to short it out.

jackstain
neo with a lightsaber.....would be pretty damn cool.

Fishy
tobad he would go blind, let his girl die and then screw up two movies though

jackstain
hahahhaha.

girl??

i thought the second one was good until the end.

Fishy
The second was if three would have continued the path two started, it didn't making two suck as well

jackstain
truu....i like the fights a lot though in 2.

carrie MaN Moss is so damn ugly.

Darth Trinew
if neo has alightsaber than he'd cream revan

Darth_Janus
No, he wouldn't, because Neo could only use a lightsaber IN THE MATRIX. Or was that movie a bit over your head? Ah, you know... Neo has no real physical powers. All his powers are in his manipulation of a simulation.

Darth Mantis
Revan.

Darth Trinew
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
No, he wouldn't, because Neo could only use a lightsaber IN THE MATRIX. Or was that movie a bit over your head? Ah, you know... Neo has no real physical powers. All his powers are in his manipulation of a simulation.

I noe that, janus

xxxpoppunker182
well considering if anyof you are christians that the matrix movies follow the bible and neo was the second coming of jesus aka GOD o revan would soo lose i'm sorry to say i'm in favor of revan but he would lose i'm sorry guys

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
well considering if anyof you are christians that the matrix movies follow the bible and neo was the second coming of jesus aka GOD o revan would soo lose i'm sorry to say i'm in favor of revan but he would lose i'm sorry guys

One- Learn to use punctuation. It helps.

Two- If any of us are strict Christians, we wouldn't make such assumptions based on a movie and thus would ignore your halfassed argument. Actually, calling it an argument is being nice.

Three- The Matrix wasn't in the Bible, unless it was led by "The Pharoah" and persecuted "The Jews", the latter being human beings used as Duracell batteries in a cyberpunk action flick set in the late ninteen-nineties. Must have skipped that chapter.

Four- Saying someone is Jesus and thus they beat anyone of competence is idiocy, since (If you are Christians) you know damn well that Jesus was NEVER about violence or vengeance, but forgiveness. He would not win in any physical shape but perhaps in a moral viewpoint, the latter of which I doubt you have.

Five- Trinew may "noe" that Neo is only a badass in the Matrix, but he/she/it has yet to actually say anything worth anything regarding why this is so.

Six- Any Force adept could defeat Neo. Well, except Darth Dysfunctionus, who has a lightsaber wound to the head.

Darth Mantis
Nicely put Janus.

Darth_Janus
I have a way with words, thanks.

ChronoLegionair
Originally posted by Otaku_Sith
Neo would not own.Revan has force power.And a lightsaber.Neo has some move's that the Prince of Persia can pull off(but POP is a lot cooler)and some weakass guns.Neo would use his gun and Revan would force push them back at Neo,headshot by force.Yes.

well like i said take away reven's force power put him inside the matrix, give neo a Black Heth Sword, and then neo might have a chance.

Fishy
Nah... Thats what choke is for... And if that doesn't work then lighting might, and if that doesn't work then just blowing the entire machine up

ChronoLegionair
hahaha you got a good point there

Board Walker
The truth is they are one and the same

Revan is the incarnation of Revan in the starwars Omniverse, and Neo is the incarnation of Revan in the Matrix omniverse.

They are derived from the same "soul".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.