Routh is the worst Supes ever!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainAmerica
Somebody stop this movie!!! Routh is a total dork. He looks like a bad Fred Meyer model. Cast Tom Welling.

Who would you rather see as Superman?

Brandon Routh or
Tom Welling?

I don't know how to post a poll, but I'll bet Tom would win.

CaptainAmerica
Ok, I figured it out.

alexanderluthor
a tough one ah?

wuTa
For crying out loud give him a chance......i'd rather see Welling as supes too but it ain't gonna happen...Routh may not look the part but that don't mean he can't play the part, if any thing get singer's head out of his ass and give him a descent wardrobe and production

Mainstream
yeah.

alexanderluthor
i agree, sadly but it's not routh's fault sad

mr.smiley
Bryan singer puts the xmen in the real world and then want's to go and do superman.
I realy hope he don't plan to use his real world backround (like in xmen)
and apply that to a spandex covered Brandon Ruth.
It just won't work.
I have continued to say that Bryan singers superman,will play like a poormans spiderman.

CaptainAmerica
I think that Tom could still be a part of this movie. Look how many times they've pulled the plug on it before. I think that they made the picture of Routh public to get a response. I don't like to settle. Let's call a spade a spade. Does anyone know how to voice our opions to someone who has something to do with this movie? Maybe WB.com?

Zod4Life
We'll see Tom Welling as Superman soon on Smallville.We need someone fresh and new and that's Brandon Routh.I think Welling would make a good Superman but we'll se him as the Man Of Steel soon.

CaptainAmerica
I hope so. Maybe Welling will start it over, like the new movie should have. Why make it a sequel? It's been close to 30 years since the original. Just start over. Is Welling really going to become Superman on the show? They should do that just to show everyone how much better he pulls it off.

Zod4Life
Yes,he is!I'm sure of it.I was on a Smallville website that said season 5 was going to focus on Clark as Superman.It's a 100 % confirmation.He will be the Man of Steel next season.There will also be 7 seasons of Smallville.This came straight from Miles Millar and Alfred Gough!I swear!

CaptainAmerica
Oh wow. That's great news. If only Smallville had the budget of the movie. The effects would be a lot better. But as it is, I still bet they don't screw up the suit like Singer did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.