im heart broken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BadBabe
my crush just got accepted into high school... one i will never go to i might never see him again crycrycrycrycry

total metalhead
dont worry about it if he is just a 'crush' you'll forget about him in a couple weeks no prob yes

BadBabe
ive liked him since 5th grade

Clovie
you'll meet some1 better

BadBabe
cry

Fallen Jedi
oh, that's so sad. have the two of you ever gotten together as a couple?

BadBabe
nope

Fallen Jedi
why not?

BadBabe
he doesnt like me crycrycrycry

Storm
Did he say so?

BadBabe
nobut he never really looks at me

Fallen Jedi
well, have you even gone up to him and said hi?

BadBabe
yes

Storm
Go to him and tell him how you feel.

BadBabe
he already knows

Fallen Jedi
are you two friends?

Storm
But do you just assume he knows or did you really tell him? Cause if you told him in person, then there must have been a reaction of him.

BadBabe
fallen- yeah

storm- a friend of mine told him

Fallen Jedi
well did he ever tell you he didn't like you?

BadBabe
no but its obvious he doesnt LIKE me or anything cry oh i feel so stupid

Storm
Best is to have an open, honest, personal conversation with him.

BadBabe
thts scary

Fallen Jedi
um, there's this guy at school i sorta have a crush on. he's a senior and i was thinking that the last day of school, i'd go up to him, corner him against the lockers and sorta catch him off gaurd. then i'd cooly walk away, not looking back. i haven't decided if i wanna go through with it or not. i asked one of my friends what she thought and she was like, "go for it."

Storm
Well, no misunderstandings then. It' s the only way to be sure. When it comes to love, speak your mind or you might regret you never did so. No "what ifs".

Fallen Jedi
i assume you're talking to badbabe right? and BB just go for it. seriously, just talk to him about it.

Storm
You too FJ, go for it.

BadBabe
kk

Fallen Jedi
thanks storm. maybe i will.

BadBabe
cryim hoplessly in love

Evy_O
Oh puh-lese, if he doesn't notice you, he ain't worth it... Don't bother with him, find someone else messed

Dvae
boat

Dogbert
blink

Fallen Jedi
evy-o has a point.

nazgulinthedark
youll get over it thumb up

a guy i had a crush on, he wasnt a friend but he was a good aquintence and i talked to him in the halls, and i told him i liked him and hes completely ignored me since
but i got over it

Evy_O
I just don't get it why girls keep having crushes on boys they don't even know they exist blink

Well, you may call me Evy, that... O, wasn't supposed to be there wacko

sauron
talk about it with the person

i did and it worked for me

realworlddreams
me n my gf had crushes on each other on n off for 2 years before we got together...n we never talked about it till we were really good friends n goin to prom together...the last 2 weeks have been great for me...try it out...every girl that i've ever told i liked managed to say no...but eventually sumthin works out....its a matter of the right guy/girl.

nach01
if your probably not going to see him again then u should definately go talk to him... i mean, if it turns out aukward or something atleast your never going to see him again so it wont really matter

*Georgina_A*
I totally agree yes

Scotty
just do it what do you have to lose

Gravity Kills
Cheer up, a new day will soon start

Myth
I'm still heart broken over my gf of 2 years left me. Its been 6 months now I still don't know what to do. sad

iluvpippin
im heart broken too. i havtn ttalked to my man for 46 hrs sad

shadow link
people say that to me coz i like this girl that will never like me coz of my hideouisness and u know u never will - its corperate propaganda

The Ones
yeah, me and my first love met in high school and i loved ever since i saw her, but in year 8 she left school, i never told her how i felt. i even loved her so much that i gave her all the answers to the tests (ive got an iq of 149) but now she's gone. but im an excellent computer hacker and program writer so i traced down her phone number and address and i sent her love notes telling her how i feel, she never wrote back, so i phoned her and guess what, she cant come to the phone i dont know what else to do.....

The Ones
so if you give me his last name i MIGHT be able to track his phone number down, no gaurenties though. 89% i'll succeed

Korri
*waves to The Ones* eek!

The Ones
*Waves back*

Korri
Happy Birthday hug

The Ones
Thank you

Korri
i havent seen you for ages

realworlddreams
im not gonna c my gf for the next 48 hrs...wut m i gonna do? oh well, i spent the last 3 days w/her...1 of which was spent in a jacuzzi... smile gf's rock...

Korri
aww love *hugs*

Linkalicious
realworld is that what ended up happening after you made that "what's wrong with me" thread or whatever it was. did girls on KMC saying positive things about you give you more confidence or what? I think i remember you saying you couldn't get girls like a month ago and now you're all suited up with a g/f congrats.

Badbabe, you have to talk to him yourself. Guys don't want to talk to your friend about who you like...they wanna hear it from you. What's the worst that could happen? he says no...and that's it. Sure it's a kick in the butt, but if he says yes....then you got what you wanted. The only mistake i've ever made with a girl (other than dumping someone i really cared about) was NOT having the balls to approach her and tell her how i felt. I've spent entirely too much time wondering "what if" afterwards...

The Ones
I know. i left on christmas day (as i recall) and came back on wednesday 31/03/04. i was away filming things for my film

Korri
eek! kewl happy

The Ones
i was scheuled to come back in june but were short of cast, we need 1 more

Korri
ill do it laughing

The Ones
do you want to go through seering amounts of pain

Korri
i love pain...its my friend

The Ones
ok, where do you live...

Korri
Scotland laughing

The Ones
can you get to london ok?

realworlddreams
Linkalicious>basically after i made those threads i made arrangements to go to prom w/one of my friends, who ive liked before...n i knew shed like me before too...anyway...after we made these arrangements...little things started to come out n basically we're together now n its great...
so i guess theres really nothin wrong w/me...i ono i'll get her to post sumthin about me eventually...

Linkalicious
thats great news...good to hear things are more on the up-n-up now. Good luck with her, she sounds like a really special girl...

§pearhead
Your crush. no expression whippdy dippdy! Having a crush is nothing more than lust. Not saying it won't turn into love, but trust me, you've lost nothing.

realworlddreams
to tell the truth, im not lustin after my gf...cuz of 2 reasons
1) sum stuff she went thru w/her ex (she wont tell me n i dont really care anyway...)
2) she is special n i want a real relationship, not jus a physical one...
ive known her for 3 yrs n we're really good friends who jus happen to be enamoured w/one another...its great bein w/her cuz we always have fun, but we get to hold each other close an honestly, i like her playin w/my hair n holdin my hands better n i'd like makin out w/her...cuz then we cant talk...
i like talkin to her n lookin at her enough already...i dont think i need anythin else rite now...nor do i want it...cept maybe a kiss or two...but we're gonna take our time, its better that way.

§pearhead
I agree with: rushing into things is a false way of going into a relationship.

Also notice the lust thing wasn't directed towards you stick out tongue

Treehuggerjanie
awww r.w.d im glad youve found someone nice4 u. My bf is being really sweet. weve been going out for 7months now, since the start of year9, and its just got better!hes really nice to me, always makes me feel special and right now, hes the perfect guy for me. I dont want it to end and whenever it does, im gonna be heartbroken. But im so happy with him. Sorry for going on but i wanted to say how happy i am cos my ex made me feel really miserable so this is really amazin.sorry!xxxxx

BadBabe
sad im confused

Linkalicious
go for it chica! you have a personality that would make any guy lucky to be with you. You can't be afraid to be hurt...the worst thing he could say is "No."

realworlddreams
anyone can get over a "no"...its called moving on...if you dont do anything about tryin to get into a relationship it wont work...

SPearhead>i know it wasnt directed towards me (the lust thing) but i commented anyway...

BadBabe
thanks, i really appreciate you guys help smile

The Ones
shock

realworlddreams
so wens the guy leavin?

BadBabe
june 4th thats when we have our annual pool party for the school

realworlddreams
its the day after my bday too! n my last day of school

BadBabe
OMG i just relized sumtin

he's gonna be half naked ... AND WET!!!!!!!!!!!!

realworlddreams
wow...me n my gf were like that on saturday...well she had a lil bit more on than me...but still, make sure u hug him real tight...n wear a skimpy bikini...

BadBabe
im not into skimpy bikinis

realworlddreams
too bad...bikinis are good...

Linkalicious
i think you should talk to him before that pool party. That way if he says yes, you can hang out a couple of times before he's gone...

BadBabe
i wonder why What the f**k? really

realworlddreams
i like my gf's bikini...simple black...its awesome smile
we're goin swimmin on wed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.