Adobe Premiere 1.5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
i have recently acquired Adobe Premiere 1.5 and I'm stuck about how to use it. please help

The Ones
anyone? post a tutorial or something

Lana
You could go and search google for tutorials yourself....

The Ones
i did that but nothing came up

mc_thunda
there is a tutorial that comes with the program smile

The Ones
yes well. i sorta got it for free without packaging

jerlark386
You mean you downloaded it illegally. In which case you deserve no help. This forum supports no piraters.

Besides the programs pretty straight forward. In most cases you can simply drag and drop movies on the timeline. Do a little cutting and pasting with razor tool. Or goto Windows>Effect to apply whatever silly little effects you want. And there, just like that, you're an editor.

Its too bad for you, that your 'unpackaged' Adobe did'nt come with a tutorial.

Syren
OMG, jerlark is such an @sshole. Good thing he's banned... anyway, I'm sure Thunda would be happy to answer any questions you have if you PM him, I'll get him to come on KMC tonight or something.

We've got quite a few 'free' programs ourselves, so it does take time and effort to learn the basics. Paint Shop Pro was a bugger for me to learn and I've given up on Photoshop, but once you know the basics you'll easily get to grips with the rest. Try asking Thunda, and play around with it yourself wink

Syren
He's not banned... I was tricked disgust

eggmayo
Is a bit of a strong statement for a member of less than six months.

Syren
Meh, typical of relatively new members these days roll eyes (sarcastic)

jerlark386
Originally posted by Syren
OMG, jerlark is such an @sshole. Good thing he's banned... anyway, I'm sure Thunda would be happy to answer any questions you have if you PM him, I'll get him to come on KMC tonight or something.

We've got quite a few 'free' programs ourselves, so it does take time and effort to learn the basics. Paint Shop Pro was a bugger for me to learn and I've given up on Photoshop, but once you know the basics you'll easily get to grips with the rest. Try asking Thunda, and play around with it yourself wink

Well, how nice of you, to give us the 'details' on a program you apparently know nothing about. Atleast you did point to someone who's not a complete idiot, like yourself.

Syren
Blah blah... do I know you? happy

Hegemon875
pixle2life.com is an amazing site that has tuts for a ton of image and video editing programs including adobe premier wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.