I hate Bush (the band)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrAnCeDuO
they have to be one of the worst bands ive ever heard. all their songs are boring and monotone.

TheAnimal
i thought you meant president bush cause i was gona agree. but i also agree that the band sux.

TrAnCeDuO
yeah i shouldve expected people to think the president. but anyways this band is terrible and i hope that the main vocalist dies a very painful death.

Miss_Faye
Dies a very painful death huh. How violent. I love it!
The band suxs. I hate it as well. No talent what so ever, but eh!

Smoothcriminal
What the hell, I thought this band died long ago.. I never heard of it for years. Last song I heard was something called Machine head some where around 96 97.

aahh what ever, I never really liked that rock band.

Bone thugs N harmony.. now that's something I've listened to since late 93. It's not rock obviously

now then, as for Bush (the man who looked like he escaped from metro zoo) that guy seriously needs to go back home.

MildPossession
I enjoy the band Bush.

TrAnCeDuO
Originally posted by MildPossession
I enjoy the band Bush.

you make me sad sad

StinkFist462
im not a fan of bush , but i dont hate them then again i will turn up a song of theres if it comes on

TrAnCeDuO
but thats the thing...they dont have any fans. you know why? because every single sounds exactly like the same one and they need to be taken off!

StinkFist462
they do sound similar but i do like them but wouldnt call myself a fan

MildPossession
I'm am not a 'fan' either, but I like certain songs. If I make you sad, oh dear... I like all kinds of music.

TrAnCeDuO
as do i but seriously am i the only one here who cant stand the fact that nearly every single song sounds exactly the same?

LifeIsKillingMe
they're better than simple plan, but they do suck

Darth Revan
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
as do i but seriously am i the only one here who cant stand the fact that nearly every single song sounds exactly the same?

There are a ton of radio-friendly rock bands whose music all sounds the same. ie:

Godsmack
Nickelback
3 Days Grace
3 Doors Down
Any other "3" bands
Staind

In fact, many of those bands all sound the same as each other. If I had to pick between Bush and any of the above, I'd probably pick Bush (with the exception of maybe Godsmack or Staind). Not that I like any of them, but amongst radio sellout types Bush aren't all THAT bad.

Morning_Glory
i love Three Days Grace ^^

Darth Revan
Clearly, I don't.

TrAnCeDuO
Originally posted by Darth Revan
There are a ton of radio-friendly rock bands whose music all sounds the same. ie:

Godsmack
Nickelback
3 Days Grace
3 Doors Down
Any other "3" bands
Staind

In fact, many of those bands all sound the same as each other. If I had to pick between Bush and any of the above, I'd probably pick Bush (with the exception of maybe Godsmack or Staind). Not that I like any of them, but amongst radio sellout types Bush aren't all THAT bad.

aint that the truth. but i hate bush the most out of that group because the vocalist is terrible.

Darth Revan
The vocalist from Nickelback is much worse than any other IMO wink

Victor Von Doom
I hate Bush, George Bush, and Busch Gardens. They're all deceitful cowards.

I've just realised this only applies to George Bush, and Bush, and not Busch Gardens, which is, to be fair, a good theme park.

TrAnCeDuO
...are you trying to make some corny pun or something? no expression

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I hate Bush, George Bush, and Busch Gardens. They're all deceitful cowards.

I've just realised this only applies to George Bush, and Bush, and not Busch Gardens, which is, to be fair, a good theme park.

Dead air IS a croime.

-AC

Ronny
"I hate bush"? Obviously Sell-outs erm

TrAnCeDuO
........no expression

MildPossession
Why are Bush cowards?

Sorry, I don't follow the band like that.

Df02
Originally posted by Ronny
"I hate bush"? Obviously Sell-outs erm

lol...

Saiyanpirate
i hate bush.
i hate the band
i hate the president
i hope they all die, in fact i hope everyone dies
mmwahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahasha
just kidding, but not really
devil

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by MildPossession
Why are Bush cowards?

Sorry, I don't follow the band like that.

Was an Alan Partridge quote...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.