Trolling or Flaming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
Which is more fun? Which annoys you most and why?

Ignite
ok....what is trolling..and flaming???

PVS
trolling: posting with the sole intent of agitating others, for amusement...personal gratification...the key is that they only post to cause trouble, and have no interest otherwise.

flaming: more like an off-topic war of words between those who agitate eachother, on purpose or otherwise.

best i can describe.

many here, including myself, and even some mods included, have taken part in flaming. i just think its natural. people sometimes dont get along, disagree harshly, and throw in jabs and slaps in their posts aimed at another poster. its not a perfect world, or internet, so there will always be flaming.

trolling, however, annoys the crap out of me. usually unhappy insecure guttless 13 year old boys who cant stand up for themselves in real life, so they use the internet as an outlet for their pent-up agressive antisocial tendencies, since if they conducted themselves in such a manner in their day to day lives they would get their asses kicked routinely.

hope that helps

Ignite
how nice of u to tell me what the meant!! thanx!! big grin

now that i know.....trolling annoys me....a lot...but flaming is always done just because of clashes...so eh doesnt bother me

shaber
But trolling can include inflammatory posts?

PVS
the way i understand it, trolling is EXCLUSIVELY inflammatory.

so its not "this guy is pissing me off so ill throw in a jab"
but more like "i have nothing better to do so im going to piss EVERYONE off (probably followed by idiotic laughter-duhuhuhuhuhuh)

whirlysplat
Any trolls want to state the case for? smile

WindDancer
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Which is more fun?

Neither is fun. Trolling and Flamming is stupid, pointless, idiotic, and childish.

Originally posted by whirlysplat
Any trolls want to state the case for? smile

No they won't! This is clearly an open invitation to any troller out there and is not allowed! Trolls aren't welcome in the forums and same goes for spammers and flammers. Therefore this thread is closed and do not open another with the same topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.