Which colour twilek is hottest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
i dont mind aayla's shade of blue wink

but theres heaps.....which one do you reckon is hottest?

SithKiller
Have to see some examples...lol....hard to..... I just dont know...lol

henniestevens
i'll go for blue

SithKiller
Do they have orange? If someone knows of a pic lemme see..lol

Ken Kenobi
Green and Blue

SithKiller
K found an orange twilek chic Ill go with orange.....goto the "not mace windu" thread in episode III forum 1st page has lotsa different colored twileks all on the same pic

henniestevens
this red one is kinda cute, damn I really would like to have her as one of my dancers wink

Otaku_Sith
Yes i'm human i like earth chicks without tentacels growing out of her head.

Fishy
Originally posted by Otaku_Sith

Picky

nolan lepaz
Green is the sexiest Twi'Lek color evil face

exanda kane
Blue

nolan lepaz
But color doesn't matter because female wookies are twice as hot as female Twi'leks laughing

exanda kane
LOL eek!

henniestevens
I'm still dreaming 'bout that Hutt girl wink

Darth Mantis
I don't care what anyone says.... Nothing beats an Ewok...

Darth Revan33
or a gungan.

But seriously, that shade of green on Oola Tarkona was pretty good...

SnakeEyes

I concur

SithKiller
those tentacels are just like hair...you just grab hold of them oh nevermind....lol

Darth Revan33
I think it's pretty weird when people think we are messed up for thinking a human looking alien or a video game character is hot. Why? Because they are made to look like humans. now if someone really did think a hutt was hot or whatever than that would be a different story...

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by Darth Revan33
I think it's pretty weird when people think we are messed up for thinking a human looking alien or a video game character is hot. Why? Because they are made to look like humans. now if someone really did think a hutt was hot or whatever than that would be a different story...
But the tentacle's ...

Otaku_Sith
They suck

nolan lepaz
Hey man I'm telling you guys have you ever looked at a female wookie I mean really look at one. They can really shake that money maker. big grin

Otaku_Sith
Holy shit,Twilek ok they look a little human and hve goog female bodies but Tusken,Wookie's?They're some f.u.c.k.e.d up minds here.

nolan lepaz
You need to open up your mind to other species You probably never even thought twice of the sweet *ss of a female bothan have you. Now that's high class trim eek!

Otaku_Sith
You mean an alien or a woman from the country Bhutan

nolan lepaz
Dude I'm an American from Hollywood I didn't even know there was country called Bhutan. No Bothans are a dog-like species from Star Wars. They are the species the recovered the plans for the second death star. You can see thier appearance if you look at SW galaxies video game.

nolan lepaz
What are the Netherlands like?

Bardock42
I like Aayla but this red looked good too

Fishy
Originally posted by nolan lepaz
What are the Netherlands like?

Just like any other country only the weather sucks, people can use weed, go to whores and gays can marry without problems... Also we help people with suicide if you have no hope of recovery..

But what does that have to do with anything?

nolan lepaz
I just wanted to know I've never been outside the U.S only once to travel to Mexico but all I did there was party and try peyote. I've never been to Europe, or any other continent. Does everybody in the netherlands speak english and do you guys do it normally?

Fishy
No normally we speak Dutch... Like Spanish people normally speak Spanish and French people normally speak French.

Anyways, yes most people speak English, and some... Well they try

Otaku_Sith
Well sorry for my dickhead country fellow.But English is a normal class in our schools just like Dutch and Maths.Besides everything the Netherlands kinda suck.how is the U.S

Otaku_Sith
geez Fishy he's just interested in our culture,dude.

Fishy
Well sorry for my dickhead country fellow.But English is a normal class in our schools just like Dutch and Maths.Besides everything the Netherlands kinda suck.how is the U.S

?? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

How the hell did my head get replaced with a dick and how come this country sucks? Do you even live here?

nolan lepaz
It sounds a lot like Hollywood but the weather here is nice, and gays have to move to a different state to get married. And we usually leave suicide up to each person to deal with by themselves.

Otaku_Sith
ja kijk eens verder dan je neus lang is en lees eens onder m'n naam .En hij wil alleen iets weten over onze cultuur en net heb je nog gezegd(in een ander forum welliswaar) dat je uit Zwolle komt.

Otaku_Sith
ja kijk eens verder dan je neus lang is en lees eens onder m'n naam .En hij wil alleen iets weten over onze cultuur en net heb je nog gezegd(in een ander forum welliswaar) dat je uit Zwolle komt.
that was meant for Fishy off course...

Otaku_Sith
maar laten we het maar vergeten,OK?

Fishy

Fishy

nolan lepaz
The U.S is preety nice I live in Los Angeles so things are pretty relaxed. Most people here are pretty liberal. We do have violence but It's pretty easy to avoid. As most people in the world Many people in Los Angeles hate George Bush and were quicker to show a decapitation on T.V. rather than some breast. But we do have a lot of liberties, some people try to tell us what we can't as far as drugs and prostitution do but people from Los Angeles don't listen, there are racist people but most of Los Angeles is Mexican anyway. The rest of the country sucks mostly just farming fields except for major cites New York, Chicago, San Francisco etc. And people from major cities think small town people are too conservative and small town people think people from major cities are too liberal.

Otaku_Sith
Well,this country sucks is my opinion it's to rainy and the school system sucks and when i tag Cops sucks i'm going to (in Dutch) Bureua Halt.And everybody looks at me angry... ahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaargh

nolan lepaz
Have you ever thought about moving? People looks at me angry only sometimes out here but they're usually in a bad mood anyway people here are just insecure about smiling so I try to start a converation or do something to make them laugh. And our school system isn't great but It's good enough for this country.

Otaku_Sith
yes but how would a fifteen year old move from the Netherlands to the U.S and how will i survive in the U.S alone without my mother making breakfast and diner for me and pay my education,and what would i do without my friends and brother who keeps kicking my ass so i probably won't miss him,but i will.

nolan lepaz
Dude I didn't know you was only fifteen. Dude I'm 18 and you probably have more geographic knowledge than me. U.S school systems don't stress learning of other cultures we have to find that out for ourselves we don't even start learning other languages in school ontill 14 can you imagine only being able to speak one langauge and then at 14 trying to struggle to speak a second because you weren't brought up speaking it. The second language I chose was spanish but still it's more like I speak Spanglish and english Spanish mix. But Many Mexicans and Americans are speaking spanglish.

Fishy
The school system here is ranked third highest in the world I believe, or at least pretty high. The school system is bad, i will agree with you on the weather though

Otaku_Sith
Really?But at least at our school wer're not stimulated to learn there's just some woman or guy in front of a class that trye's to put something in you're head in the most boring way possible of the 96 teachers of my school there are only three i like...And there are kids with a huge IQ who are just not helped to get higher on top or kids with learning problems who are'nt helped.and we have very strict teachers.

nolan lepaz
Are many people in the netherlands racist?

nolan lepaz
That how teachers were when I was in high scool. I'm in college now and proffesors seem more like they like thier job probably because thier getting paid between 70-120 thousand dollars to do thier job instead of a teacher who get 45 thousand.

Fishy
Really?But at least at our school wer're not stimulated to learn there's just some woman or guy in front of a class that trye's to put something in you're head in the most boring way possible of the 96 teachers of my school there are only three i like...And there are kids with a huge IQ who are just not helped to get higher on top or kids with learning problems who are'nt helped.and we have very strict teachers.

Thats how schools work, we should pay teachers more maybe they will like their job then...

And most of my teachers are actually able to inspire people and strengthen their strong points and focus on them... My teachers are pretty good, maybe its the school or just the level but teachers at my school at least seem to kinda like it.

Otaku_Sith
We have these dudes who wear a brand of clothing called Lonsdale those are racists they also hate skaters like me and my friends and they terrorize gamers.They listen to Hardcore music.but most of the not native's in our country are frome surinam the antilles,marroco or turkey.(i don't know the english names for these country's except turkey.)

Fishy
Originally posted by nolan lepaz
Are many people in the netherlands racist?

According to the news, yes.

According to me from experience, no. People make racists remarks and jokes but when they actually meet foreigners they are all pretty much normal, hell a friend of mine is black and he makes just as much racist jokes and remarks as the rest of the people i know...

So my answer would be, No. There are racists here and there, but that can hardly be avoided

Otaku_Sith
in a enquette it said our school is the second best school in limburg.

Fishy
We have these dudes who wear a brand of clothing called Lonsdale those are racists they also hate skaters like me and my friends and they terrorize gamers.They listen to Hardcore music.but most of the not native's in our country are frome surinam the antilles,marroco or turkey.(i don't know the english names for these country's except turkey.)

Not all Lonsdale wearing people are racists. I know some people who just like the clothing they don't wear it anymore though. Saying people that listen to hardcore are racists is just as wrong i listen to hardcore and i'm not a racist, a black friend of mine listens to it and he's not a racist. Terrorizing gamers? Never seen that happen. Almost everybody plays games...

Otaku_Sith
Well a time ago there was this huge fight between Lonsdalers and Turkish people.

Fishy
I know, in a small town where a lot of idiots were... All started because of the murder on one guy, it will pass soon enough...

Why are we talking about this anyway? It has very little to do with how Twileks

nolan lepaz
You don't see racism as open in Los Angeles but in the southern U.S. I'm black and I got pulled over by the police constantly when I was down there there. They had kept assuming the car I was driving was stolen. In hollywood you'll sometimes see people wearing swasticas. You had all of the english names of those countries right except for antilles.

Darth_Janus
Twileks aren't racist. They'll bang humans too, according to some sources. Except Turks.

Fishy
Half of them are slaves though

nolan lepaz
This has a lot to do with twilek colors I'm racist against blue twileks but if I see a green or red one watch out. big grin

nolan lepaz
I have to get to biology class I'll be back online tommarrow.

Otaku_Sith
If in our school you say games in front of lonsdalers you get bullied for a nerd and punched.it's like the early nineties dude.

Otaku_Sith
i have to work on my english project anyways bye dude's.peace.

Delta 62
Nolan's right..that lime green Twi'lek that was presumably an aid to someone in the Chancellor's meeting at the beginning of Episode II..very nice.

Darth_Janus
Well, some female Twi'leks are slaves because of their beauty among sentients. The average Twi'lek looks better than the average human girl, usually.

Mist
Originally posted by Darth Revan33

*sigh*

this is the internet...its not real...you really think people would go out and hump aliens? go home then.

and this thread got derailed....

maifoshis
the red one shaak ti is definately the hottest

Otaku_Sith

nolan lepaz
What?

nolan lepaz
Shaak Ti was not a Twi'lek she was a Togruta. If you loof at her closely instead of just seeing she has lekku you would notice that she looks different. and have you ever looked closely at her face? I wouldn't F*CK her with a stolen D1CK. no

Darth_Redneck
They are all perty good lookin but I would have to go with blue

Council#13
I say blue and red

overlord
Council#13, why do you always do this kind of stuff? Are these threads really worthy of digging up?

Council#13
yes

Mišt
I dont even remember making this thread blink

Captain REX
If I'm going to hit on a Twi'lek, blue'd be nice.

Se7in
Twilek's are three dimensional. How unattractive.

Captain REX

Kaithen
Blue and green :P i dont know

DarthMaul9123
in AOTC there was a gold one with brown markings, but that creeps me out so ill stick with aayla, i wanna be her padawan, or anakins

Captain REX
Gold one? WTF are you talking about?

There's purple, blue, green, red, or white. blink

Council#13
Red is really hot. did you see that twi'lek in ROTS in the white dress going up the stairs? same seen where anakin is running to meet palpatine and you hear about Plageuis. Blue is also hot. Aayla droolio

Captain REX
Aayla got shot. Blues obviously aren't lucky.

Council#13
But they're droolio

overlord
Oh no.. The perverted teenager has returned.. pirate

But yeah, Darth Plagueis is hot.

Council#13
I have returned

Council#13
bump

Ianus
OMG this thread should be outlawed and all who posted before me prosecuted.

Twilight Janick
For what reason?

Tangible God
God, you're quite the simpleton aren't you, Twilight?

Ianus
Any thread that discusses the so-called "hawtness" of sci-fi alien chicks (Which comes after about ten or so similar threads) should be considered a crime against sanity and condemned.

Tangible God
Damn straight.

Ianus
Let us rise up against the nerd fantasies, TG! Zee Revolution!

Tangible God
VIVE! Ve shall end the corrupchin in the forums, and quash all ze nerdzi leetle, colour-lovin' freeks.

Ianus
*Rallies zee proletarians*

Tangible God
Forth mein comrades! Let us squash ze perverted uprising of the Twi'lek lovers!

Ianus
Zee alien fetish is not pure!

*Oppresses*

Tangible God
Alien Lovers: "Help, help! I'm being repressed!"

Ianus
*Arranges political assassinations to usurp power. Oppresses aliens.*

Tangible God
*That old kook on Taris from KOTOR jumps in*

"Let's rock these alien b*tches like it ain't no thing.

Ianus
*Gives that man a Moff position*

Tangible God
Imagine him seeing Thrawn.........he'd freakin' go bersek on his blue ass.

Ianus
Why do you think they sent Thrawn to the Outer Rim and beyond? O-ppression, son.

overlord
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
For what reason? Yup, hence why I have this comment in my profile:
Don't be skeptical though.. It's actually good advice on Forums.

Ianus
Teh quot3!!!!111

overlord
Yeah, one day I hope to respond solely with quotes.
That will teach those bastards..

Revan Ecks
you people are falling far off topic but who cares. besides I'll pick a light yellow Twi'lek.

Ianus
Your avatar is huge. How did you get that?

Revan Ecks
who are you asking?

Dark Aristokrat
I was asking you, but nevermind. You've been here sine '04.

Revan Ecks
I used PhotoShop to format the size.

Darth Jello
definitely rutian

Council#13
eh?

Darth Jello
blue

Council#13
and red!

DrDoom101
i prefer not to **** colored humanoid aliens...

overlord
Originally posted by Revan Ecks
you people are falling far off topic but who cares. besides I'll pick a light yellow Twi'lek. This topic sucks terribly anyway.

Tangible God
Originally posted by DrDoom101
i prefer not to **** colored humanoid aliens... F*ck no.

Council#13
Yeah! mad colored aliens are nice (as long as they are more human than alien)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.