Originals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arcane
where is every one? i come online and there are all these weird new members, what happened to the originals?

nitro-swicked
everyone has left pratically

Arcane
yeh, ive changed my name a couple of times (this is my 5th)

i remember you, dont think we talked much tho

Bardock42
I've been here for a few month...I'm in no way an original though

Arcane
who was my old gang...

Shellie, Misha, Telpy, Spidergrl, D-Double, Da Moose, Syren, Raventheonly, Raven Guardia, umm there was more i swear... where did they all go?

shellie
im here sweetie...just been so fukkin busy messed

Ken Kenobi
I'm in original, but not on your list. stick out tongue

Arcane
ditto, work is taking alot of time from kmc stick out tongue

but ive got the worse cold, so i might take one day off, if its really bad

Arcane
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I'm in original, but not on your list. stick out tongue

yeh, thats coz i just started talking to you stick out tongue it wasnt meant to offend u in anyways

shellie
I'm in original, but not on your list. stick out tongue certainly on my list flirt1

Originally posted by Arcane
ditto, work is taking alot of time from kmc stick out tongue

but ive got the worse cold, so i might take one day off, if its really bad hug hope you feel better soon love

Arcane

Kosta
where is every one? i come online and there are all these weird new members, what happened to the originals?

Yeah alot of the originals believed that there was a life outside of the internet, poor missinformed suckers laughing out loud

Arcane
Kosta!! another original, yeh, they'll come crawling back

Kosta
Yes, they will, and when they do, we shall barrage them with cruel forum styled insults with cruel smileys doing cruel things to eacother. evil face

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Kosta
Yes, they will, and when they do, we shall barrage them with cruel forum styled insults with cruel smileys doing cruel things to eacother. evil face

You should have said...

"Yes, they will, and when they do, we shall barrage them with cruel forum styled insults with cruel smileys doing cruel things to eachother cruelly.evil face"

nitro-swicked
ive changed my name a few times but ive been on here for a while. long enough to say im not a newbie. oh and i dont know hoiw many times ive changed my name. my first name was tigida_tigida i know that laughing

Kosta
You should have said...

"Yes, they will, and when they do, we shall barrage them with cruel forum styled insults with cruel smileys doing cruel things to eachother cruelly.evil face"

Always one step ahead *sigh* stick out tongue

IceWithin
RTO's rarely online anymore, same thing goes for kez... and scott hasnt been online as much as before messed

Arcane
frodo_dude, i remmeber making u a sig when u had that username

IceWithin
I dont remember...

what was on the sig?

Arcane
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1879651

there, it was when i just started, so it sucked bad

shellie
I remember that, you made one for me too happy

Arcane
yeh, u closed yours, but i want mine back sad

Mist
damn....03 was a good year...a lotta people left thoughsad but only the best stay of coursewink

IceWithin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1879651

there, it was when i just started, so it sucked bad

I remember big grin

Originally posted by Mist
damn....03 was a good year...a lotta people left thoughsad but only the best stay of coursewink

...and early 04!

Mist
i left in late 03embarrasment coz i didnt have the net at home...i was rarely on til end of last yearembarrasment

jaden101
for god sake

do you lot remember when bananas were a luxury as well?

Mist
yeahdroolio

when was that?embarrasment

chelsea17
I've been here since last March..messed

Arcane
im an originl, r u?

Clovie
where is every one? i come online and there are all these weird new members, what happened to the originals? some are still around, just don't post as much
and are mostly avoiding OTF erm

Mist
theres really no originals.....the true originals would be those who joined at the very start of kmc...

Clovie
yeah. i meant ppl from who joined in 2000, 2001 erm

Arcane
my originals are the best, not ur 2001 no shows

Mist
me toohappy

jinzin
well I've been at these forums a while now....but just started coming to the off topic one for the last week or so...

Clovie
my originals are the best, not ur 2001 no shows and who do you mean by that? blink
and you're wrong i've just talked with some person who joined in 2001 yesterday love

Mist
mmm the cycle of life continues...

jinzin
lol

nitro-swicked
im an original i think whistling

chelsea17
i'm an originalwink

spidergrl
who was my old gang...

Shellie, Misha, Telpy, Spidergrl, D-Double, Da Moose, Syren, Raventheonly, Raven Guardia, umm there was more i swear... where did they all go? im here sweetie happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.