Batman vs the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
If a 25 year old Batman had 10 years to prep and plan could he take over the world?

pr1983
if he can neutralise the jla he can take over some pesky mortals...

you mean our world right?

Mainstream
sure I guess

pr1983
then sure, he'd have the world leaders kill each other, he wouldnt even be a part of the killing...

Mainstream
how long do you think it'd take him?

pr1983
Originally posted by Mainstream
how long do you think it'd take him?

a few years behind the scenes...

DigiMark007
Yeah, with some time and some sweet plans, Bruce would have no problem. If he couldn't bring his money over with him from comic-dom it would be harder, but he'd still manage to do it eventually.

-DM

Mainstream
Bush: who are you?

Batman: I'm Batman...nice place..I think I'll take it.

pr1983
Bush: who are you?

Batman: I'm Batman...nice place..I think I'll take it.

laughing

whirlysplat
you forget.................................................................JP
JP would stop batman easy. confused

Mainstream
JP?

whirlysplat
JP?

Youmean you are not aware of JP. Like Gog is Superman killer. Batman cannot defeat JP. Ask anyone on this board big grin

Mainstream
this fight takes place on the regular...none superhero earth

DarkCrawler
He could get the rulership of world in...15-20 years.

Mainstream
which sounds better over lord Batman or King Batman?

DarkCrawler
Supreme Monarch Batman?

Mainstream
SMB...loving it loving have your people call my people will do lunchevil_monkey

ZephroCarnelian
His Imperial Majesty Batman the First

And Whirly - you're right. JP would kick his ass... he's said so himself... big grin

Mainstream
Supreme Overload and master Batman!

whirlysplat
this fight takes place on the regular...none superhero earth

JP is here as well ask anyone big grin

who?-kid
For those who don't know : Batman's plans don't work always, and all the money in the world can't guarantee a victory.

Batman is an extremely clever cookie, but the world is full of clever dudes. I don't see him taking over the world (he has trouble with a crazy clown, and the whole world is LOTS more challenging and even more unpredictable than the Joker).

Mainstream
Batman plans plans work 99.2222222222222 percent of the time and with 10 years to prep he'd have enough time to come up with one hell of a cookie of a plan.

whirlysplat
Batman plans plans work 99.2222222222222 percent of the time and with 10 years to prep he'd have enough time to come up with one hell of a cookie of a plan.

Yes but the Wildcard JP beats him 100% in the real world confused

K3VIL
To beat down Batman we just need to track down him and unleash against him an army of the top soldiers or every military corp, Green Berrets, Navy Seal, SAS, C.I.A. Counter Terrorist Agents, N.S.A. Counter Terrorist Agensts, Israelian Special Forces Soldiers, in a number of 100/120 and kill him.

DarkCrawler
But you could not track Batman. I take it that the world is not informed by him?

Mainstream
no he is a myth.

colossus17
batman will have to take it.....from JP's hands....and it aint gonna be easy

Wickerman
Supreme Overload and master Batman!

I'm gonna assume you meant Overlord, otherwise this sounds so incredibly funny laughing

~wickerman~

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Wickerman
I'm gonna assume you meant Overlord, otherwise this sounds so incredibly funny laughing

~wickerman~

laughing

NoFate007
You're all forgetting, Batman has everything in his utility belt, if we're talking about the old 60s batman...Bruce would just press the red button on his "Instant control of the world bat-device" and become the supreme ruler

whirlysplat
Originally posted by NoFate007
You're all forgetting, Batman has everything in his utility belt, if we're talking about the old 60s batman...Bruce would just press the red button on his "Instant control of the world bat-device" and become the supreme ruler

Jp's belt is better confused big grin laughing

jinzin
"batman will have to take it.....from JP's hands....and it aint gonna be easy"

indeed...ladies and gentlemen....
I give you......
JP THE TERRIBLE!: destroyer of worlds!

Ming Tea!
Hey guys whirly just pmed me. This is cool, oh and jp still kicks ass.

jinzin
he's a scary mofo ain't he....

Ming Tea!
It's like looking into the face of Satan, sans makeup.

Darth Trinew
the air force alone can handle him. Better yet let Tron or Paola bet him up

jinzin
JP? are you out of your mind?!?!?!?!??!?!

Ming Tea!
I think he is comrade, he obviously is unaware of jp's killing of Galactus and the LT.

jinzin
and his stalemating of HKH
and lets not forget HKH plays in nother league....

colossus17
guys it has been established that JP is god.he is stan lee's dad......due to a time travel accident on star trek when JP was fighting the borg and the Q

jinzin
it sounds like PIS...but it's true....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.