Holy Hell...big News!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vyxen
I have been in a crush last week and now it has gotten stronger!

I have fallen for a guy who loved Slipknot and manson and has a no hair and(because he is going into national guard) and he recently broke up with his girlfriend...and this is how I know he likes me

When I have 6th hour (the class we have together) Sara will not show up or get frustrated and leave...He will come sit by me and start belting out tunes from manson or slipknot! and when I walk down the hall way and don't see him and he sees me first he'll shout out my name and wave! I am soo happy! Happy Dance

and I ask people if you think he likes me and they defianlty think I should talk to him....theres a downfall here.....he is younger than I am sad

and I want him so bad and I think he wants the same, but the ages keep us apart sad

I am so flipping happy rolling on floor laughing

§P0oONY
Teenage angst (even though you are an "adult"wink..... gotta be annoyed by it

Mandos
Sounds like a seven years old relationship wink

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Vyxen

I have fallen for a guy who loved Slipknot and manson and has a no hair and(because he is going into national guard) and he recently broke up with his girlfriend...and this is how I know he likes me

When I have 6th hour (the class we have together) Sara will not show up or get frustrated and leave...He will come sit by me and start belting out tunes from manson or slipknot! and when I walk down the hall way and don't see him and he sees me first he'll shout out my name and wave! I am soo happy! Happy Dance

and I ask people if you think he likes me and they defianlty think I should talk to him....theres a downfall here.....he is younger than I am sad

and I want him so bad and I think he wants the same, but the ages keep us apart sad

I am so flipping happy rolling on floor laughing
I have known quite a few girls who have dated a guys 1 or 2 years younger then them so I dont see why it would be a prob. Ashton and Demi seem to be doing fine.

Vyxen
I wish

I also heard that he lost his virginty in a cemetary embarrasment

although...that is kinky wink

I had to say it

Mandos
Cemetary?

§P0oONY
was it with a corpse?

Jedi_KnightAlly
Ah, age shouldn't separate ppl, my girlfriends older than me. lol.

Mistah DEVIL
I wish

I also heard that he lost his virginty in a cemetary embarrasment

although...that is kinky wink

I had to say it
whats with this I wish stuff. Just how far apart are yall in age?

btw Has he sung vermillion pt2 to you?

shellie
how old are you Randi? 18?

and he is how old?

Sun Ce
aren't some ppl lucky lol

Vyxen
I think?

he sings lots of stuff, and this morning (he smokes btw) I drove him in MY car and got him some smokes and ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

not witha corpse silly stick out tongue
he is soo not from here thats why I like him, I think he is 17?

Vyxen
Originally posted by shellie
how old are you Randi? 18?

and he is how old?
17...i think

and he is a sophomre..I don;t hink that is true though big grin

I think he is a junior cuz he was going to prom

Mandos
haha younger than me.

Jedi_KnightAlly
Then whats the problem? A year shouldn't bother couples?

shellie
17...i think

and he is a sophomre..I don;t hink that is true though big grin

I think he is a junior cuz he was going to prom sounds like you need to get to know him better really

Mandos
Except if he's menatlly challenged.

Vyxen
no crap...I think he knows and I think all my freinds know and this morning me and my freinds (one is satanic and the other is just naughty) have a daily "orgy" and he joined eek!

I will bang him senseless big grin

wuTa

smoker4
sleep

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
Then whats the problem? A year shouldn't bother couples?
I dont see one either
no crap...I think he knows and I think all my freinds know and this morning me and my freinds (one is satanic and the other is just naughty) have a daily "orgy" and he joined eek!

I will bang him senseless big grin
what the hell is going on? eek!

shellie

I will bang him senseless big grin daily orgy???blink bang him senseless?!?!?

Jedi_KnightAlly
All righty then....

Sun Ce
sad...theres no love involved here

Mandos
What's the thing we call here... sex!
oooooooooooh I like the word laughing out loud

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Sun Ce
sad...theres no love involved here
this has nothing to do with what you said but is chaos legion a good game?

NyC-gUrL
blink

Sun Ce
Originally posted by Mistah DEVIL
this has nothing to do with what you said but is chaos legion a good game? its sad that "cherrypie" is her same old ways, and she wants love lol, yeah very sad....

and why does everybody ask me about Chaos Legion?, just because my avy is like him lol, yes its a cool game, i even made somethign in photoshop with 1 of the big pictures stick out tongue

wuTa
her avy is of christian arguialla...what else would you expect

Mandos
Falalalala blink

Vyxen
HUH?

I don't care what you all think I like hima nd he seems to not mind my ways and we both love manson and he is crazy eek! have I found my soul mate?

Sun Ce
have I found my soul mate? no

NyC-gUrL
no

how do you know stick out tongue

Vyxen
yeah you are no god to me to predict my love

Sun Ce
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
how do you know stick out tongue You question me?

I know because all shes after is sex in the end lol, that well, theres much more to relationships than sex isn't there, more to having soul mates to, not **** buddys!!

Vyxen
Hey, I would love a relationship for freaking once in my life...I am no girl saying to guys if I would bang them

I happed to be very shy embarrasment

shaber
How young could younger than you be? confused I can't imagine reallysmall boys being attractive sick

Sun Ce
Hey, I would love a relationship for freaking once in my life...I am no girl saying to guys if I would bang them

I happed to be very shy embarrasment I wish you luck in having a relationship you lust, for in the end we all get to have at least one true love.

Vyxen
true, I am in with love, I am a libra big grin

he is a capricorn and arghhhhhh, I want him, i wish my dad would buy him for me stick out tongue

jk, i will probably have to

shellie

I happed to be very shy embarrasment daily orgys + very shy = ________?

something doesnt add up with you girl erm you make no sense sometimes.

Sun Ce
true, I am in with love, I am a libra big grin

he is a capricorn and arghhhhhh, I want him, i wish my dad would buy him for me stick out tongue

jk, i will probably have to Whatever floats your boat i guess.

Sun Ce
daily orgys + very shy = ________?

something doesnt add up with you girl erm you make no sense sometimes. Bump.

^I agree, somethings strange in this one.

Vyxen
I know, my job in life is to confuse and piss people off big grin

I do it with my friends and then Topper came from nowhere and joined, damn stupid school if this was for real....evil face

shellie
Bump.

^I agree, somethings strange in this one. mmhmm indeed strange

hiya nicklet hug

Sun Ce

I do it with my friends and then Topper came from nowhere and joined, damn stupid school if this was for real....evil face Whats the weekly wage for this so called "job" hm?

shellie

I do it with my friends and then Topper came from nowhere and joined, damn stupid school if this was for real....evil face you dont piss me off nor confuse me...I know what you are stick out tongue

Sun Ce
mmhmm indeed strange

hiya nicklet hug Hi Shellie hug

Sun Ce
you dont piss me off nor confuse me...I know what you are stick out tongue She's a cherrypie!

With extra cherrys....

shellie
Hi Shellie hug happy

She's a cherrypie!

With extra cherrys.... More like a CherryTart!

Vyxen
Sun ce, I can't help but notice....are you coming on to me? shifty

shellie

More like a CherryTart! Originally posted by Vyxen
Sun ce, I can't help but notice....are you coming on to me? shifty example A erm^

Sun Ce
happy

More like a CherryTart! Ha i used to call this girl a "tart" used to make her cry laughing out loud but really i was callign her a jam tart stick out tongue

Cherrypie i'm not coming onto you, ive got no reason to, even If i have nothing in life like what you got.

Vyxen
Oh, you seem to become...Oh whats it caleed...Cool, in my category big grin

but getting to the point of things I really like this guy, not for benfits for realtions, I am so liking him and my mom gets giddy when I mention the nice things he has done for me, like he gave me his nice,leather coat when it was cold out love *faints*

Sun Ce
You should just ring him up, tell him to come to your house and do what you want to do "you probally know what i mean, yes i'm dirty minded"

Vyxen
I figured big grin

I want him, I hate being shy, I need a hotel room evil face if I want to do what you just said Sun ce

Clovie
YOU'RE BACK eek!

Vyxen
YOU TOO!

*shrugs*

Sun Ce
I figured big grin

I want him, I hate being shy, I need a hotel room evil face if I want to do what you just said Sun ce You could probally get it anyways, you have done it before erm

Clovie
i wasn't away huh

Vyxen
You could probally get it anyways, you have done it before erm
No i haven't big grin

I use...my room

now I have parents and they are home all the time...HOTEL! *runs towards door and hits head on wall*

Sun Ce
No i haven't big grin

I use...my room

now I have parents and they are home all the time...HOTEL! *runs towards door and hits head on wall* I was talking sex roll eyes (sarcastic) not going to a hotel.....

Da Moose
Does he love you?

wuTa
BIG NEWS!!!!

i'm powerful.....POWER!!!!!!!

Mistah DEVIL
its sad that "cherrypie" is her same old ways, and she wants love lol, yeah very sad....

and why does everybody ask me about Chaos Legion?, just because my avy is like him lol, yes its a cool game, i even made somethign in photoshop with 1 of the big pictures stick out tongue
cool ...i was thinking about getting it. It's only like 20 bucks brand new now.

Mistah DEVIL
yeah you are no god to me to predict my love
then what is stopping you?

Sun Ce
cool ...i was thinking about getting it. It's only like 20 bucks brand new now. hmm, wanna see my big piccy!?

Mistah DEVIL
hmm, wanna see my big piccy!?
sure

Vyxen
I don't know about love but other stuff comes to mind evil face

Sun Ce
sure okay here it is, i used photoshop to edit the pic entirely

Cherrypie your too dirty minded and u love it, to have a relationship with love lol, calm down...

Da Moose
I don't know about love but other stuff comes to mind evil face

Wow....what a surprise.

a1hsauce
to have a relationship without love is like going to the market without a shopping cart... Its possible, but a lot harder

Da Moose
Originally posted by a1hsauce
to have a relationship without love is like going to the market without a shopping cart... Its possible, but a lot harder

Look at you going all philosophical on our asses!

*nods approvingly*

You are the smartest condiment I've ever met.

Lana
He's only a year younger than you and that's what's stopping you? roll eyes (sarcastic) Please, I'm 19 and in love with a 27 year old.

Get to know the guy better and if it seems you two really like each other then ask him out.

And don't go into this looking specifically for sex, otherwise you'll have some fun but it won't last.

a1hsauce
Praise from the MooseMan... My day is complete big grin thumb up smart

shellie
I don't know about love but other stuff comes to mind evil face and hes your possible soul mate????...ok that only confirms what love means to you....a good f.ucking. Originally posted by a1hsauce
to have a relationship without love is like going to the market without a shopping cart... Its possible, but a lot harder blink holy hell...saucey...blink soooo fukkin smart you are! smart

hug I have to hug you for that one.

a1hsauce
wow... thank you Shellie smile love embarrasment

Mistah DEVIL
okay here it is, i used photoshop to edit the pic entirely

Cherrypie your too dirty minded and u love it, to have a relationship with love lol, calm down...
kewl pic hes the guy you fight right?

Lana

Wow...that's very profound...

For me, there can't be a relationship without 3 things -- love, trust, and honesty yes

shellie
wow... thank you Shellie smile love embarrasment anytime saucey happy

Originally posted by Lana

For me, there can't be a relationship without 3 things -- love, trust, and honesty yes indeed, all three or it just wont work.

Da Moose

For me, there can't be a relationship without 3 things -- love, trust, and honesty yes

I just basically need the girl.

The rest I can wing as I go along.

Of course, you are right. ESPECIALLY honesty...without that, you have no basis for a solid relationship.

joeykangaroo

I am so flipping happy rolling on floor laughing thanks for sharing that-good luck

Fionnuala
shutup ..i won't say anything...i won't say anything..i won't-shutup

Lana
anytime saucey happy

indeed, all three or it just wont work.

yes

Originally posted by Da Moose
I just basically need the girl.

The rest I can wing as I go along.

Of course, you are right. ESPECIALLY honesty...without that, you have no basis for a solid relationship.

stick out tongue

Honesty might hurt, but it's always the best bet because if you hide something and the other person finds out later, it's going to be much much worse....

Seriously, though, without trust and honesty, you have no foundation. I mean, I'm trying to build on something with someone who lives 4000 miles away and who I'll be lucky to see 2-3 times a year....and if not for the fact that we trust each other and know that we'll both always tell the truth and be honest, I know that we'd have no chance.

shellie
Originally posted by Fionnuala
shutup ..i won't say anything...i won't say anything..i won't-shutup laughing out loud I lover you.

Da Moose
yes

stick out tongue

Honesty might hurt, but it's always the best bet because if you hide something and the other person finds out later, it's going to be much much worse....

Seriously, though, without trust and honesty, you have no foundation. I mean, I'm trying to build on something with someone who lives 4000 miles away and who I'll be lucky to see 2-3 times a year....and if not for the fact that we trust each other and know that we'll both always tell the truth and be honest, I know that we'd have no chance.

I agree completely. I mean, really Lana, don't you think you'd go nuts, wondering all the time, because you couldn't trust him? That would be far too much for someone to handle.

Lana
I agree completely. I mean, really Lana, don't you think you'd go nuts, wondering all the time, because you couldn't trust him? That would be far too much for someone to handle.

yes if not for the fact that the two of us completely and totally trust in each other (and it takes a LOT for me to trust someone 100%), I know that it would drive me insane, wondering what's going on. But we DO trust each other, and we tell each other EVERYTHING...so I don't worry, because I know that he will tell me any and everything and vice versa. And because of this we have a chance at making things work out in the long run.

Gotta say, though....after having been with him for a week and a half, it KILLED me to have to come back home...sad

Fionnuala
laughing out loud I lover you.

thank you diva ...the words are so close though..lookaround

Alpha Centauri
At least you two are still together. I couldn't be happier for any one besides you two though.

I can hands down, head up testify that trust is definately a thing you need.

Boy did I ever learn that.

-AC

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
At least you two are still together. I couldn't be happier for any one besides you two though.

I can hands down, head up testify that trust is definately a thing you need.

Boy did I ever learn that.

-AC

Thanks hug

I hope that however things work out for you, whether you and Cori get back together or if you meet someone else, that things work out well and you're happy. God knows you deserve it.

shellie
thank you diva ...the words are so close though..lookaround I know what you mean, tis soooo hard holdin my tongue sometimes yes

except for lately...I dont care erm Ill say it...Pm me..Ill post it for you wink

Da Moose
yes if not for the fact that the two of us completely and totally trust in each other (and it takes a LOT for me to trust someone 100%), I know that it would drive me insane, wondering what's going on. But we DO trust each other, and we tell each other EVERYTHING...so I don't worry, because I know that he will tell me any and everything and vice versa. And because of this we have a chance at making things work out in the long run.

Gotta say, though....after having been with him for a week and a half, it KILLED me to have to come back home...sad

That is a rarity you know...your relationship with him, and the level of trust you have for one another. I hope it all works out for you both in the long run. smile

I can imagine it would....when will you see him again?

Alpha Centauri
Well I can't trust her seriously anymore, which sucks. Coz one day she might be ready, say it seriously and I won't believe her coz I've heard it before.

You and I are too alike in the sense that trust can't afford to be broken with us.

I see other people, a few, though it's purely physical. It's cool to not be attached but it lacks that x-factor you get from a relationship. I'm not in love with anyone I see, I was/am in love with her.

We'll see I guess. Thank you for YOUR support though. Definately the only one throughout KMC who has seriously offered any. Though you're the only one I trust haha.

-AC

Lana
That is a rarity you know...your relationship with him, and the level of trust you have for one another. I hope it all works out for you both in the long run. smile

I can imagine it would....when will you see him again?

Thanks happy hug it's hard, but so long as there's any chance of us being together we're going to work at it to try and make it happen.

We're trying for this summer....but my mom's pestering me to take classes and then I'll be going away with my family...if that doesn't work then it won't be again until Christmas erm which is a long way away...

Fionnuala
I know what you mean, tis soooo hard holdin my tongue sometimes yes

except for lately...I dont care erm Ill say it...Pm me..Ill post it for you wink

same here..i've stopped trying to be nice to people i despise now..it's weak and two-faced and i can't be bothered with it anymore..

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Well I can't trust her seriously anymore, which sucks. Coz one day she might be ready, say it seriously and I won't believe her coz I've heard it before.

You and I are too alike in the sense that trust can't afford to be broken with us.

I see other people, a few, though it's purely physical. It's cool to not be attached but it lacks that x-factor you get from a relationship. I'm not in love with anyone I see, I was/am in love with her.

We'll see I guess. Thank you for YOUR support though. Definately the only one throughout KMC who has seriously offered any. Though you're the only one I trust haha.

-AC

Haha, we are, you get one chance with me and once you blow it, you don't get another.

You're welcome, you know that I'll always be there if you need to vent or whatever. You're one of the few that I trust (as I'm sure I've proven with everything I've told you).

Da Moose
Thanks happy hug it's hard, but so long as there's any chance of us being together we're going to work at it to try and make it happen.

We're trying for this summer....but my mom's pestering me to take classes and then I'll be going away with my family...if that doesn't work then it won't be again until Christmas erm which is a long way away...

As you should. Afterall Lana, it's really only kilometers. The only thing that can really stop us from getting what we want, is, well, us.

Da Moose
same here..i've stopped trying to be nice to people i despise now..it's weak and two-faced and i can't be bothered with it anymore..

What a bi'tch!

wuTa
shutup ..i won't say anything...i won't say anything..i won't-shutup

say something...i triple double dog dare ya, OOOHHHHHHH...you have to say something now

Lana
As you should. Afterall Lana, it's really only kilometers. The only thing that can really stop us from getting what we want, is, well, us.

The distance is really the main thing, that and the fact that I'm still in school. But I've already gone there once, to meet him, and I swear it was the happiest 10 days of my life....it's not quite common knowledge, but we're hoping that once I finish up with college and if things have still gone well for us, that I move there. Which I would LOVE to do....I'd be ready to do so now, if not for the fact that I'm still in school and cannot afford to do so and neither of us are really ready for that quite yet. But who knows what the future holds for us. But the two of us really can see us being together for the long run.

shellie
same here..i've stopped trying to be nice to people i despise now..it's weak and two-faced and i can't be bothered with it anymore.. you said a mouthful...besides which...a nasty tongue can have lotsa fun evil face I know of a few two-faced around KMC that deserve a good tongue lashing yes

As you should. Afterall Lana, it's really only kilometers. The only thing that can really stop us from getting what we want, is, well, us. indeed

What a bi'tch! very yummy yes

Da Moose
The distance is really the main thing, that and the fact that I'm still in school. But I've already gone there once, to meet him, and I swear it was the happiest 10 days of my life....it's not quite common knowledge, but we're hoping that once I finish up with college and if things have still gone well for us, that I move there. Which I would LOVE to do....I'd be ready to do so now, if not for the fact that I'm still in school and cannot afford to do so and neither of us are really ready for that quite yet. But who knows what the future holds for us. But the two of us really can see us being together for the long run.

The love is there, and the will is there...and well, you know the rest. I'd wager my money on you. smile

Fionnuala
What a bi'tch!

not really erm ..just tired of bullshit..mine and everyone elses...

shellie
not really erm ..just tired of bullshit..mine and everyone elses... there are tons of it around here, thats the truth.

Lana
The love is there, and the will is there...and well, you know the rest. I'd wager my money on you. smile

Thanks happy it really means a lot to me that so many people support me in this, all my friends think it's awesome, even my mom is fine with it (which surprised the hell out of me, but she's taken to calling him my boyfriend) blushing

Anyway, I must be off, love you all group

Fi and Scott, gotta say, best of luck to the two of you....same for you and Alex, Shellie....and AC, you know that I'm behind you and whatever you choose to do 100% happy

Mistah DEVIL
*in a frilly voice*
you go girl!!

Fionnuala
you said a mouthful...besides which...a nasty tongue can have lotsa fun evil face I know of a few two-faced around KMC that deserve a good tongue lashing yes
very yummy yes

yes it can have much fun... evil face more than a gentle one..

Da Moose

Yours?

Da Moose
Thanks happy it really means a lot to me that so many people support me in this, all my friends think it's awesome, even my mom is fine with it (which surprised the hell out of me, but she's taken to calling him my boyfriend) blushing

Anyway, I must be off, love you all group

Fi and Scott, gotta say, best of luck to the two of you....same for you and Alex, Shellie....and AC, you know that I'm behind you and whatever you choose to do 100% happy

Thanks Lana. smile

Fionnuala

thank you smile

Fionnuala
Yours?

yeah mine...not saying what i mean to people...

Da Moose
yeah mine...not saying what i mean to people...

So tell me what you mean, right now. big grin

shellie
change of subject for a moment laughing out loud ...Im officially eating the strangest yet sweetest snack...Rachels concoction of fresh picked strawberries, cool whip on top and animal cookies and cocoa puffs sprinkled on top!

droolio tis really nice!

Fionnuala
So tell me what you mean, right now. big grin

I love you...that's one thing i mean..

shellie
I love you...that's one thing i mean.. oh my both of you..disregard my last post this one too and carry on please ...blink

*sits back*

Mandos

Do you despise me? smile

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Mandos
Do you despise me? smile

no not at all...i was offened by the 'messing with two guys heads' commment..i thought you meant in a less than platonic sense..but i like you...so there you go..

Fionnuala
change of subject for a moment laughing out loud ...Im officially eating the strangest yet sweetest snack...Rachels concoction of fresh picked strawberries, cool whip on top and animal cookies and cocoa puffs sprinkled on top!

droolio tis really nice!

sounds goood drool
oh my both of you..disregard my last post this one too and carry on please ...blink

*sits back*

he's gone for a while anyway..

Bardock42
Whats this thread all aboot?

shellie
sounds goood drool

he's gone for a while anyway.. indeed droolio just finishing now

shame, I know hes a busy man.

Originally posted by Bardock42
Whats this thread all aboot? nothing until the last page or so...

Fionnuala
Whats this thread all aboot?

'Vyxen' finding 'love'

shellie
'Vyxen' finding 'love' blink love???

hysterical Ooo yeah...so she calls it!

Alpha Centauri
The love you clean up with a tissue maybe.

-AC

Fionnuala
blink love???

hysterical Ooo yeah...so she calls it!

hence the mocking quote marks wink

Da Moose
I love you...that's one thing i mean..

*sigh* You're too much you know that? love

shellie
hence the mocking quote marks wink I know...it was my tongue...I could not help it blink stick out tongue wink

Fionnuala
I know...it was my tongue...I could not help it blink stick out tongue wink

sometimes i can't help my tongue either...shifty ...maybe it'll run off to Canada

Fionnuala
*sigh* You're too much you know that? love

too much?

shellie
sometimes i can't help my tongue either...shifty ...maybe it'll run off to Canada looks to me as if its already on its way...you'll have to catch up with it soon wink

Fionnuala
looks to me as if its already on its way...you'll have to catch up with it soon wink

yes happy

Vyxen
I just gave him my number eek!

Da Moose
too much?

No...*smiles* not at all....you just...catch me off guard sometimes.

Da Moose
I just gave him my number eek!

69?? eek!

shellie
yes happy when it gets there you'll have to do me a favor and kiss a certain moose on the cheeks for me...dont think Ill ever get the chance to do so.

Vyxen
69?? eek!
NO! waht is wrong with you?

my home [hone and put wanna do something sometime roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mandos
69?? eek!

dON'T GO MOOSYING ARROUD NOW

shit

Fionnuala
No...*smiles* not at all....you just...catch me off guard sometimes.

oh well that's good...

when it gets there you'll have to do me a favor and kiss a certain moose on the cheeks for me...dont think Ill ever get the chance to do so.

i doubt i'll get there anytime soon..

Da Moose
NO! waht is wrong with you?

my home

I'm sorry.

Did you just ask me what's wrong with ME? confused

Vyxen
Originally posted by Mandos
dON'T GO MOOSYING ARROUD NOW

shit
laughing out loud

Bardock42
Wait Vyxe = Cherry Pie....right?

Vyxen
I'm sorry.

Did you just ask me what's wrong with ME? confused
NO, not you roll eyes (sarcastic)

I really like this guy it's just not you! stick out tongue

Fionnuala
Wait Vyxe = Cherry Pie....right?

unfortunately..

shellie
oh well that's good...

i doubt i'll get there anytime soon.. have faith love...anything can happen...

Da Moose
NO, not you roll eyes (sarcastic)

I really like this guy it's just not you! stick out tongue

I love the way you speak in riddles.

And it's not even intentional.

That's a gift.

Vyxen
I love the way you speak in riddles.

And it's not even intentional.

That's a gift.
big grin

Bardock42
Well then.....Vyxen finding love......mwuhahahahahhahahahahahah

This is just....funny.

shellie
Wait Vyxe = Cherry Pie....right? she was also Janie messed

Mandos
How do we change name?

Vyxen
magic

Shellie that was actually her...unfortunatly I was sitting next to her big grin

shellie
magic

Shellie that was actually her...unfortunatly I was sitting next to her big grin likely story... erm

Vyxen
likely story... erm
so unlikely you don't believe big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>