What if...AOTC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otaku_Sith
Remember at the Jedi battle in that ... arena.You see Dooku standing on a balcony when at that moment a jedi jumps up that balcony lightsaber ready.Then Jango shoots him(bastard).Now what would have happened if he hit him.And don't come with that lameass ''He would't hit him because Dooku would pull his lightsaber in time,because Dooku's statts are higher...''.OK?

Fishy
Assuming Dooku would have died then the plans of the Death Star would probably have been found. The separatist would have lost their leader and the one that unites them...

Unless Sids could come up with a replacement Dooku fast then the entire war would fail. Without somebody to lead them the separatist are going to have a far harder time, and they could in theory get Sidious to lead them but i don't know how they would feel about that. I'm still not sure on what the Trade Federation knows about Sidious and somebody who openly leads a rebellion will be hunted. Meaning that Sids would probably have been found a lot earlier.

No matter what would happen the separatist would have been screwed, their war could have been stopped before it even really began.

Otaku_Sith
Precise...if Maul didn't die...no,Maul doesn't have the intelligence.Or cunning if Obi could have beat him in Ep 1 he sure can in ep2 or 3.

umraan
but there would be gg to lead them.

Fishy
Yeah i'm sure GG would be the most popular leader ever, and he wouldn't have been around in AOTC, besides Dooku trained him. Who would have done that if Dooku was dead?

SithKiller
guess vader would have had to step up to the plate a little earlier than planned...lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.