hey everyone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
hey everyone! i'm very new here and pretty well new to forums so i might need your help sometimes. anyways.....hmm...about myself eh?...well i love to watch movies, my fave being star wars episode v, and i'm from canada and all kind of crazy other things...so yea, i'd love to talk about movies...sometimes my friends get mad at me because i get into these heated discussions and yea, so if anyone would like to talk movies, give me a shout! Happy Dance ......ahahahaha

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

yerssot
ah, star wars... you'll fit right in

grab a molson and mingle wink

Ladyluck
awesome, thanks guys, i feel welcome already!big grin

joeykangaroo
hola/guten tag/hallo/heyyy

bordom
what part of Canada are you from? (I'm from Canada too big grin) O ya and WELCOME TO KMC!

Ladyluck
heh thanks...i'm from ontario.....how about you?.... CANADA RULES!!!rock

bordom
BC for me big grin Canada kicks butt!

Ladyluck
awesome... do you, by any chance, live in prince george?

bordom
nope.... VERY small town like 12 hours from Van.

Ladyluck
aww ok

Morning_Glory
wave hello

Mr Parker
welcome aboard. smile so I assume when you say Episode V of star wars you mean empire strikes back correct? smile

Ladyluck
correctsmile

LifeIsKillingMe
hola

bordom
Originally posted by Ladyluck
aww ok
Ya I'm in the middle of 2 mountain ranges lol Where I live is reffered to as a valley so ya lol VERY small and borrrrring lol

Ladyluck
haha lol....i live in a pretty small town too but it's not that bad...wink

bordom
Ya I guess. I know most of the people so it's good, not very many strangers lol

Ladyluck
lol that's awesome

ApolloX
welcome

bordom
lol that's awesome
yup

Ladyluck
Originally posted by ApolloX
welcome

thanks!big grin

Frozen*Flame
Hey, LL, do u want a sig and/or avatar? I could get u a cool 1. just tewll me what u like, and I'll post the pic 2 u.

(srry, i just learned how, and I'm so excited!!!)

Ladyluck
really?! eek! ...awesome! ok...hmm...lemme think here...i really like sango from inuyahsa...

Ladyluck
inuyasha*

Frozen*Flame
OK, duely noted. wink

Frozen*Flame
Here's ur Avatar, LL. big grin

Frozen*Flame
I'm making the sig. 2 put on ur Avatar, go 2 options in ur user home. at the bottom, u can change ur avatar. it's easy enough.

Frozen*Flame
I hope u like it, here's ur sig!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Frozen*Flame
lemme no if it's 2 big, OK? I'll crop it 4 ya if it is.

Ladyluck
omg i love them!big grinbig grinbig grin

Ladyluck
the sig is too bigsad

Ladyluck
but omg i love the sig so much!eek!

SWGEEK
star wars fan?, you must talk with me!

Ladyluck
Originally posted by SWGEEK
star wars fan?, you must talk with me!

awesome! alright!

SWGEEK
i got ur pm u sound awesome how old r u?

Frozen*Flame
I'll fix the siggy. u like the avvy? cool. cool

Frozen*Flame
Here it is!! i tried it out, it should work.....

Frozen*Flame
SWGEEK, I could make a sig 4 u, if u want. tell me a bit about urself, besides star wars....well, who's ur fav character in star wars????

Mr Parker
correctsmile

cool.thats my favorite as well.Please tell me you also agree that A New Hope is much better than Jedi as well?

Ladyluck
a new hope?...better than return of the jedi?...hmm...yes, i would say so

Ladyluck
YAY!!!!eek! eek! eek! THANK YOU FROZEN FLAME!!!!!!big grinbig grin

shaber
I am still owed a picture of inconceivable beauty What the f**k?

SWGEEK
huh?

SWGEEK
what?

Ladyluck
yes...but seeing as i don't have one...and once again, what makes you think i mean physical beauty?

shaber
msn-oh

Ladyluck
did i say something to shock you?

MerMorgan02
Welcome to KMC, Ladyluck!!!! big grin enjoy ur stay, & pm me NEtime! wink

Frozen*Flame
I'm glad u like, LL. big grin

I was never a big InuYasha fan, but now it seems interesting. could u tell me a little about it?

Ladyluck
hmm...ok here goes...you ready?...inuyasha mainly takes place back in feudal japan. the main character is kagome, an average, every day teenager; or at least she was until she fell into her grandfather's well, which was on his temple grounds. this...teleported, i suppose, her into another time, the feudal era of japan; a time where demons roamed the earth. while there, she meets a half-demon named inuyasha(meaning dog-demon)who's been pinned to a tree for 50 years. at first they practically hate each other but still team up to recover the many shards of the shikon jewel, which is so powerful even a single shard can increase the bearer's power. as they continue to search for the jewel shards, they meet some new friends; miroku, a perverted(lol) monk; sango, a girl from a tribe of demon hunters(my fave); and shippo, the adorable little fox-like demon. there is also sesshomaru who is inuyasha's evil twin brother and pretty much their biggest enemy, naraku...no wait...he's their biggest enemy, and a lot of other crazy characters....(wow, this is getting long)...so anyways, every episode is a new adventure while inuyasha and the gang try to find the missing jewel shards. there are also movies and yea....that's about the jist of it

Frozen*Flame
wow, sounds cool! what time is it on?? isn't it on on CN in Adult Swim?

Ladyluck
wait...are you from the states? if you are i don't know...i live in canada so it's different lol

Frozen*Flame
Yeah, I'm a victim of the states, lol! I visited Canada 1 time...

I sent u a PM, LL. that would b the little mail letter thiny in the top right-hand corner of ur page that blinks on and off. check it, and send me a reply! big grin

SWGEEK
LL u like inuyasha? i am a HUGE fan

Frozen*Flame
What's ur fav charater??

*reminder, I can make a sig and/or avatar for you.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by SWGEEK
LL u like inuyasha? i am a HUGE fan

yea i love inuyasha!! who's your fave character?..i like sango...but i ugess that's pretty obvious lol

a1hsauce
hey Lady... hope you have fun here

Ladyluck
i believe i already have beenwink lol

Grim Fandango
Am I like the ONLY American here? confused

Ladyluck
no...this place is flooding with americans! lol

a1hsauce
i believe i already have beenwink lol
good wink im glad...

Ladyluck
big grin

*Murray~luver*
CHAD MICHAL MURRAY IS A HOTTIE!!!!love love love and that, if you were wondering, is why my screen name thing is "*Murray~luver*" anyway... about me, the new comer, i am also new to this whole thing!!! well, i love To eat ICECREAM... i like to watch chickflicks! i enjoy Geting new cloths but NOT trying them on!!! and i am sure many agree with me on that one!!! anyway, i am... was in student counsil... (because the school year is at an end!!! so i will not be anymore) and i loved it! well, i am sure you are sick of hearing about me sooo... have a great daY!

~Murrayluver cool

Ladyluck
umm....why are you posting in this thread?...i think you should have started your own...no worries, just go to new topic and you'll be good

Ladyluck
big grin

PinkDi@monds
i spose your settled, but welcome anyway

Frozen*Flame
lol, she's fine! big grin

a1hsauce
lol she posted in your thread...thats funny

Ladyluck
haha yea...but she's new so it's all good

Ladyluck
Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
i spose your settled, but welcome anyway

lol yes, but thanks anyways

Frozen*Flame
I'm GLAD she posted in my welcome thread! It was nice happy

Ladyluck
lol

Frozen*Flame
lol! hey, LL, have u found an Inu Yasha thread? I'm sure there's 1 in the anime section...

Ladyluck
yup i found one...not that great though...meh...

Frozen*Flame
I've had 2 make a few threads 4 my fav topics, but if u do a search 4 it, and it doesn't exist, u can make it, as long as it's in the right thread. wink
*Thanx, MerMorgan02 4 this forum knowledge

MerMorgan02
thanx 4 the acknowldgement of my knowledge, F*F! big grin

Hey, Ladyluck, I'm MM02. Frozen*Flame has told me so much about u! well met! wink

LLG
Hi Ladyluck. smile

Ladyluck
really? awesome....hello everyone!

a1hsauce
lol youre gettin popular Lady

Frozen*Flame
yeah! congrats, miss popular! *presnents LL w/ tiara and sash that reads 'Miss Popular'*

Frozen*Flame
Here's ur new sig, LL! Enjoy and wear in good health! stick out tongue

Ladyluck
i'd like to thank my mom, and all my fans who made this possible *waves as tear rolls down cheek*...hahaha

a1hsauce
My lady..how are you this fine hot hot blistering hot day today?

Ladyluck
thank you frozen*flame!big grin......

fine hot hot blistering hot day? i wish it was that hot here! only 17 today...wish it could be 35 everyday!...but either way, i'm great, and yourself?

a1hsauce
are you kidding.. its like 96 here... I was in the valley yesterday the meter in my car read 100 degrees outside... too hot hun... too too hot.

im doing good. wat you up to?

Ladyluck
hot hot weather like that is my kind of weather.

not too much...just on my way out actually, going to camp, i should be back on tonight so i'll talk to you later

Wonderman
Great to meet you. There are a lot of interesting topics and people on this Message Board. Using the search feature in the forum you are in will show you topics already posted; apart from scanning forums for current topics. Enjoy bringing up anything available, as I'm sure we will all enjoy your own contributions.
The comic section welcomes you. lol. Have an amazing day! Happy Dance

a1hsauce
hot hot weather like that is my kind of weather.

not too much...just on my way out actually, going to camp, i should be back on tonight so i'll talk to you later
camping huh...where at?

Frozen*Flame
Bring me!!!! big grin

I'll bring the marshmallows! *mmmm! love marshmallows! happy*

ladygrim
hello

Ladyluck
lol....just at my friend's camp....but i'm going on a canoe and camping(real camping..pitching tents in the middle of nowhere)trip next week!!! yay!!! i love marshmallows too!!! especially when they're burnt *drool*

xxEmma_Fanxx
I Want To Say Hello To Everyone On This Website!!!!!!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing

Ladyluck
hibig grinbig grin

Mr Parker
Hello Emma. big grin I just re read your original post Lady Luck and you sound like a real interesting person.Hope you been enjoying your stay here and you have fun on your canoe trip. smile

Ladyluck
lol thanks

Frozen*Flame
u have buds! happy

I can make marshmallows golden-brown, melted on the inside, and crispy on the outside....mmmmmmmmm.... happy

Ladyluck
mmmmmmm*drool*

Ladyluck
SMORES!!!big grinbig grinbig grin

Nakago
Hello

Ladyluck
hibig grin

Frozen*Flame
how was the camping trip, LL? How were.... the marshmallows????? wink

Ladyluck
it was so fun!!!!! but we didn't have marshmallowssad there was a fire ban because of dry weather....

Frozen*Flame
stick out tongue that sux. u gotta have amrshmallows.

news! OoO, I graduated! I'm soo smart! (JK, peeps wink )

Ladyluck
congratulations!!big grin

i just dyed my hair!

genius
Heyllo. What colour?

Ladyluck
a really dark burgundy brown...it's so awesome! big grin

genius
Klass!

Ladyluck
lol

wow...i can't believe how long this thread lasted...and it's still going! holy crap lol

Frozen*Flame
ur hair's dyed!?!??!!?? what was it, originally???

Ladyluck
well my natural color is brown but i dye it a lot...last time it was pretty much the same color as it is now but a couple shades lighter...i love how dark it is now, i think i'm going to stick with this color

sailormoon
Welcome!!!!!!!! happy

Frozen*Flame
well my natural color is brown but i dye it a lot...last time it was pretty much the same color as it is now but a couple shades lighter...i love how dark it is now, i think i'm going to stick with this color

wicked! I like my hiar the way it is, even tho all of the kids in school have dyed hair. I go 2 a bad-kid school big grin

Frozen*Flame
well, all of them r bad, except 4 MerMorgan02 & ATB. wink srry, guys, if ur reading this!

Ladyluck
hahaha nice

thanks sailormoon!

Ladyluck
i'm leaving kmc soon!...i'll be gone for most of the summer but don't worry...i'll be back in august!...i'll still be here for a couple of days though

Frozen*Flame
WHAT!?!?!?!? UR LEAVEING!!!!!!!!!?????????????? HOW WILL I EVER SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CRUEL INSANITY OF LIFE!

OK, i'm done now. wink

MerMorgan02
Originally posted by Frozen*Flame
well, all of them r bad, except 4 MerMorgan02 & ATB. wink srry, guys, if ur reading this!

no offence taken, F*F. wink

Ladyluck
heh yea...i travel a lot in the summer and i'm not home very often...but don't worry, i'm coming back...big grin lol

Frozen*Flame
I'll miss ya. cry I'm missing u already!

I'm tired sleep

Piggle Humsy
wow this must be the most posted in welcome thread ever...

hello ladyluck.. I don't think we've met shake2

laughing out loud

wave

Ladyluck
haha i know eh? i'm just that cool lol

nice to meet you, piggle

Frozen*Flame
wow, u like Orlando Bloom? He only looks good in LOTR & POTC, if u ask me.

Ladyluck
omg i love him...he's the most beautiful person i've ever seen lol...he's looks gorgeous in every movie he's ever been in...i'm going to marry him one day LOL

Frozen*Flame
heeheee, ur gonna have 2 fight for him w/ a friend of mine, she's so obsessed that at school dances, she refuses to dance w/ NE1 and pretends to b dancing with him. if u come to close, she swats at u and screams "STOP HURTING ORLANDO, HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!"
hysterical

Ladyluck
LOL hysterical

Frozen*Flame
Hey! smilie copier! stick out tongue

Ladyluck
stick out tongue

dark1365
hi, sweetie.

Ladyluck
eek! hi hun!

ladygrim
welcome to KMC

Piggle Humsy
sorry to hijack your thread temporarily ladyluck but it is for a good cause...

Please take a moment out of your day to visit the link under my siggy and help save lives.
Thankyou tip-hat

Ladyluck
it's all good happy

everyone follow the link under piggle's sigy...it's for a good cause! big grin

Frozen*Flame
what's the cause? smile

Morning_Glory
hi? wave

Ladyluck
eek! hi

Frozen*Flame
Oh, I c the cause. laughing clasic.

Piggle, the sigs r amazing! wink hey, how do you make the sig a hyperlink? erm

Scottie
wave Hey and Welcome

Blanka
jumpWelcome to kmc,im blankajump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.