Ulic Kel-Droma vs. Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nolan lepaz
Who would win in this fight?

Darth_Janus
Ulic would pwn Vader, I think. Ulic was able to stand against Exar Kun, and Kun is easily one of the deadliest Sith ever.

nolan lepaz
Yeah but Ulic did fall to Nomi Sunrider and maybe it's the sexist in me me talking but I don't think she can beat Vader

Darth_Janus
Yeah, she probably could. Vader is not that hardcore.

nolan lepaz
Vader was a pretty rough fellow he's been known to do a number or two on people and beat down mucho Jedi you don't think he could beat her like a red-headed step child. chair

jackstain
Vader would smiTe the sh1t out of both of em.....

LINE UP, B1TCHES!

http://www.toytokyo.com/images/ACN-starwars-0.043.jpg

Kun-ni Habeo
lol
jack is the king vader IS the original bada$$

Revan Darkstar
Ulic and Nomi actually never fought, but is this RotS Vader or ESB Vader, if ESB Vade, then Ulic. If RotS Vader, well then I'm not sure

xxxpoppunker182
well first clarify witch vader vader in the suit or out of the suite?

cause in the suit vader would loser easily but before the suit he'd own anyone

i've read spoilers so dont even bring up but obi beats him cause you'll find out how in ep3

Darth_Janus
Presuit Vader doesn't own everyone. That's a myth proven by the fact that Obi-Wan defeats him; Obi-Wan, who wouldn't stand a chance in hell against any ancient Sith and most ancient Jedi. He's immensly powerful, but was struck down before his time. Thus, his affinity for the Force means jackall.

Bobafett34
ulic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.