Best old school FPS game..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
My opinion was definantly the Quake's 1,2,3. Holy SH!t those days were so damn fun. Especially when you go to LAN parties. And my uncle owned this "virtua reality"warehouse quake simulations: which he sells a ton over the world.It detects all your moves and shiz. Damn if a new Quake came out... Unreal, Doom 3, Far Cry etc would all go outta biz. But, now these days Unreal seems to be taking over the Quake dynasty.

leatherface12
I dont really know. I did like this fighting game that I dont know the name of now.

Lord_Andres
I remember when Doom came out, boy was that a blast too gaming history and it was as fun as hell and still is and always will be, BEST GAME EVER! big grin

BackFire
Doom and Duke Nukem

Neo_Version 7
How about Half-Life? That was cool.

Samas-adian
half life rocked.

BackFire
that's not really old school though.

LeAtHerRFace
yes

Samas-adian
True, but it still rocked.

Neo_Version 7
Fine then. How about Serious Sam? I thought that was okay. Or Rainbow Six?

LeAtHerRFace
They are pretty good FPS games but still not old school.

Raventheonly
Soldier of fourtune if we are talking old school

Lord_Andres
When was SOF releaste?

MasterWizard
Wolfenstein will always be the best "Old School" FPS. There was a time when that was the most installed game on all computers world wide. That was taken from some surver they did back then. That and Doom and Duke Nukem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.