Boring?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BuRtOnEsQuE
confused Did anyone else find the movie kinda, well, boring? confused Er Please don't kill me....

xXLauriëXx
well.. i don't think you're likely to find many people with that opinion in this forum roll eyes (sarcastic)

.. *reads profile* tim burton films are great though smile

lilmisskitten
why xactly did you find i t boring was it ......meh..........

choosewisely
yes....we wont kill you...maybe ill eat ya....but that will be because i am hungry crazy

xXLauriëXx
*decides to keep a safe distance between self and choose* stick out tongue

chronic
no, no one, not even u!

JohnnyDeppLuva
blink No, didn't find it boring at all!

choosewisely
maybe that's because boring is the last thing it can be

xXLauriëXx
yes

nice sig by the way jdl big grin

choosewisely
laurie why aren't u on msn!?!?

JohnnyDeppLuva

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by BuRtOnEsQuE
confused Did anyone else find the movie kinda, well, boring? confused Er Please don't kill me....

i was bored... I couldnt wait for the movie to be over with ... erm

DarthLazious
I didn't and I wont kill you.

JohnnyBloom
whilst i respect and understand that you didn't find it boring, big grin (and no i won't kill ya) if you're looking for loads people to agree with you, perhaps you should find a non-potc board???? messed just an idea
although from your profile i seem to like the same kind of things as you, just like laurie said ... got a question though
your profile said you liked johnny depp ... but how can you like johnny depp and find potc boring?? sorry, i'm not having a go at ya - just curious!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.