!!!LOOK AT ME!!! A Jango Fett vs. Darth Maul Story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

exanda kane

jackstain
clicking on this thread alone, was a complete waste of my time.

you suck.

jackstain
and so does this story....i thought nefarus was going to grace us with the story??

Darth Revan33
wow, Jango must be pretty bad ass to watch his clone fight a Darth Maul with only a hundredth of his power, knowledge, training, etc. in this FICTIONAL story by you. Was Maul sleepwalking? Also posting a made up worthless story in the versus thread is brilliant.

Ladies and gentleman, let's give a round of applause to our newest genius.

jackstain
clapping clapping clapping

Darth_Glentract
I guess that was ok. You must really hate Maul.

jackstain
It was the worst piece of sh1t ive ever read.

Darth_Nefarus
I'm going to do this story, but I want to take my time and make it really perfect.
And my God man, this story was pretty bad. I mean, Maul could have ACTUALLY USED THE FORCE, but hey it's your story...

Otaku_Sith
It was ok,but if Qui Gon and OB1 had so much trouble handling Maul how come's that a Jango clone beats him in a few minutes with so much ease?

jackstain
Because sh1tass here doesnt like Maul, and he only wrote this story because he wants to beat jango fett off.

jackstain
Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
The prime clone?

Right...

Bobafetty
I like Jango and I hate Maul, but ya, Jackstain has a good point. It sucks crap.

jackstain
thanks buD Happy Dance

Fishy
If it only it were true sad

exanda kane
Yes, I really hate Maul . . .
And yes, it is unreallistic but hey it's FICTIONAL

jackstain
laaaaaaaaame

Darth_Nefarus
Even if it is fictional, the idea is usually to put some realism into it

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Even if it is fictional, the idea is usually to put some realism into it

But if he did that Jango couldn't have won

Darth_Nefarus
I know, Janog would not win. Maul would f*** him up the tail pipe.

exanda kane
That certainly does seem in Maul's sexual nature . . .

jackstain
u mean preference.......i'da thought you wuld know a lot about gettin it in the pooper. God ur lame. ur opinions are so ..........dumb.

Darth_Nefarus
First off, it wasn't a literal statement. And secondly, Maul is a non-sexual (odd term, I know) you really think he gives a damn about sex when he's busy killing hella fools?
You just hate him, and that's fine, but just because you hate him doesn't mean people who are no match for him can beat him.
Leave the story writing to those of us who enjoy input and put thought into it.

Naga Sadow
wow, the worst shit i have ever read.
is there any chance Maul can suck so much? and be so dumb slow and incompitent? or is it just the writer?
i think ill go for the second option.

cant w8 for Nefarus's story thou, might actually be at least close to somethin that could have possibly happened.

exanda kane
bit rich from someone with the picture of Maul - just a marketing tool for lunchboxes. Calm yourself man!

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, rest assured mine will be better, I'm just thinking about it more, and trying to learn about certain areas of coruscant to make it much more authentic

jackstain
im sorry, i might wanna calm down. wouldnt wanna say anything intelligant around here. you might catch on.

exanda kane
kk, man. wasn't bad for 20 mins though.

Why isn't sex talked about in SW. It has it's place surely. It would really complete the Sith charcater. Mass murder. Lots of dark cloaks and lots of women. Lucas sure is a geek right?

Darth_Nefarus
Kane, you're just mad because your story was terrible and you're butthurt. Personally I like Jango Fett a little more than Maul, but that doesn't determine who will win when my story is finished.

jackstain
nefarus is thE man.

thats my logic.

Darth_Nefarus
Sex isn't talked about in star wars? Yeah because Anakin got Padme pregnant by using the force?

exanda kane
True, but not the whole 'butthurt' thing. Where'd you learn phrases like that man. It's a bias story. It could have been more realistic with Jango, but I wanted to be provocatative. It was provocative right?

But about the force, I can't see Maul as a powerful force user, just a weapon's master. Maybe Sidious didn't want him too powerful?
Soon a realistic note you could'nt have him shocking Alpha with lightning right?

jackstain
lmao, i cant believ i missed that one.

too-shay NEfaruS.

yeah and what do u suppose ric olie and panaka were doing on the ship waiting for qui gon that whole time? playing cards?

Darth_Nefarus
Maul was very talented in the force due to his training. From a very young age he fought off the most ruthless bounty hunters there were and he's the only person to sneak into the Black Sun and make it out alive.

You can't think Sidious didn't want him too powerful, because if he didn't want him too powerful why would he recruit Anakin? Sidious knows that even if his apprentice kills him,that is the way of the Sith and the Sith will still be in charge, and that is more important than anything.

And no he wouldn't hit alpha with lightning because he never learned that power.

jackstain
killed all the viggos too.

Fishy
He'd still choke him though. Force push him away everytime he came near, oh and he would just throw his lightsaber at him cutting off Alpha his head before Alpha made a move

exanda kane
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Maul was very talented in the force due to his training. From a very young age he fought off the most ruthless bounty hunters there were and he's the only person to sneak into the Black Sun and make it out alive.

You can't think Sidious didn't want him too powerful, because if he didn't want him too powerful why would he recruit Anakin? Sidious knows that even if his apprentice kills him,that is the way of the Sith and the Sith will still be in charge, and that is more important than anything.

And no he wouldn't hit alpha with lightning because he never learned that power.

Maul was talented in the force for combat use. He's not a Sith Lord. He's just an assisn with the force.

Darth_Nefarus
true dat

jackstain
He is most certainly a sith lord.

Darth_Nefarus
How was he not a Sith Lord?
Sidious addresses him as Lord Maul.

exanda kane
Now Revan was cool. And Sidious in that way too. They had power and they wanted knowledge and power. They both had ambition and so forth.

Maul just seems out of place. Especially on Lunchboxes.

jackstain
The only time maul is out of place....is in episode 2,3

cuz he shuld be there!

Fishy
No he shouldn't, being dead and all...

Darth_Nefarus
Naw man, Dooku is a better character to start the seperatist movement. I think they should have had Maul survive to be killed by Dooku though...

and so what if Maul is on a lunchbox? I have a Darth Vader lunchbox and a Yoda lunchbox. Marketing jackass, it's what helps produce the movies.

exanda kane
Maul should have stayed in Shadow Hunter (where's he's cool amongst scum). I actually think the PT would have been much better if it started at the time of AotC. But that's just wishfl thinking.

jackstain
Originally posted by Fishy
No he shouldn't, being dead and all...

Good call

Hence me saying he should be in them.

Fishy
Yeah nevermind that they would fail to explain a lot of the story

Fishy
Originally posted by jackstain
Good call

Hence me saying he should be in them.

How? I know you like Maul but come on you can't honestly say Maul would be better at getting people to join the seperatist then Dooku would be? Palp would have some problems with Maul

Darth_Nefarus
Agreed

exanda kane
That is completely true. Ray Park isn't much of an actor, Chris. Lee has the voice and all. As I said before, Maul is nothing more than a assasin. Dooku is a Leader.

jackstain
Oh yeah there it is.....the part where i said that.

who says that Dooku couldnt have worked for Sidious, and Maul still be his apprentice, his weapon.

Eventually get killed off by Anakin.

Darth_Nefarus
Right, which is why he had to die, and Dooku needed to come in. All part of Sidious' plan. Once Anakin is strong enough, he kills Dooku, goes crazy and does Sidious' dirty work for him

Fishy
Which really makes me wonder about Palps his original plan? Kill Maul? Get a new apprentice or lead the Separatist himself?

Dooku joined him after Qui Gon died so he could not have foreseen that and Maul would not have been a good leader. Is he just making this up as he goes, or does he have another apprentice that can talk walking around somewhere that gets killed in favour of Dooku?

exanda kane
In a SW tales comic, a clone of Maul is produced (hence the idea for this story) and Sidious hopes to test a newly created Vader (probably to test if he was still the strong in mech suit). Vader wins eventually because Maul is cocky.

My thought is that Sidious wants to see if Anakin's still powerful enough to be his apprentice. He wanted to test Luke against Vader afterall. He probably wanted to be supplanted by the most powerful threat and ensure continous Sith domination . . .

Darth Revan33
Sure Maul loses, but he was really pressing Vader, he even had the advantage and Vader won because he used his lightsaber through his own body.

Darth_Janus
He was humoring him. lol

There is always two, and both are considered equals. But I think Sidious was always clearly superior to his vassals, and they were in fact mere apprentices, each and all.

Darth_Janus
And I missed a whole damn page again. I hate that, I swear.... argh...
*Is Anakin from A Lost Hope-* Ass!

exanda kane
Originally posted by Darth Revan33
Sure Maul loses, but he was really pressing Vader, he even had the advantage and Vader won because he used his lightsaber through his own body.

Maul lost because he was cocky and over confident. He believed that Vader was just a machine and severely underestimated him.

Maul is not a likable character; although he does look cool. He has way too many flaws.

On an earlier point there is more chance of the clones training agaisnt Maul on Kamino than Jango fighing on Coruscant with him. If there was a clone of Maul to fight Vader, then there would be more copies, surely?
It's possible he would have been made more docile and less dangerous, but if he escaped then Jango would run him down!

Darth Revan33
Way too many flaws????? 1 is not way too many! No offense to Jango but look at what happened when he fought Mace and you think Maul has way too many flaws??

Can you say biased, or do you not know what it means?

jackstain
They over did the cocky thing. Theyre gay.

exanda kane
Maul's other flaws include
no relevance to the story of anakin skywalker/darth vader
attention seeking on lunchboxes
cheap tricks like dbl-ended lightsabers for financial gain
no character
and overconfidence.

i agree, jango died in an anti climax, but you must've heard everybody admit that his jetpack was not working and he was reaching for another weapon.

Maul died because he had no relevance to the plot; Jango died to carry on the tradition of a villain dying in each of the PT.

jackstain
your falws include.....

your opinions are lame
your knowledge is little
your attitude sucks
your sexuality is of the homosexual persuasion
nobody in here likes, or can stand you

Wanderer259
- He killed Qui-Gon Jin. Now Obi-Wan Kenobi has to train Anakin (and ultimately fails)
- This isn't a character flaw.
- Exar Kun originally had the double-bladed lightsaber. This is just another thing Lucas from the EU that Lucas thought was cool and put in the movie.
- He was in the movie for 10 minutes? Go read some Maul stuff, then you'll have character.
- Granted.

I saw him stumbling backwards in fear. "OH NOES, IT'S SHAFT!"

Maul had just as much indirect impact on the plot as Jango Fett.

jackstain
wanderer knows the score Happy Dance

Wanderer259
- He killed Qui-Gon Jin. Now Obi-Wan Kenobi has to train Anakin (and ultimately fails)
- This

exanda kane
Maul is one crap villain. He looks cool but he's got nothing to back that up. Shadow Hunter gives nothing away about his character apart from his obediance to Sidious.

exanda kane
Originally posted by jackstain
your falws include..... your sexuality is of the homosexual persuasion

Lol. The little nerd wants companionship. A would appreciate the little imature nerd not calling me gay, because I have a girlfriend. Ha ha, go and stare at Lara Croft!

Bobafetty
Good one. Lol

jackstain
Where did i say anything about companionship? I wont even argue the fact you might have a girlfriend. How many states away from you does she live though? Internet couples are cute, but i prefer actually knowing my women. You quite possibly are the lamest son-of-a-b1tch on this entire site. If being a nerd means having a life, and owning you everytime you try to insult me, then....yea sure, im a nerd. I'll go stare at laura croft, while you beat off to ur internet "g/f"....

http://www.markmcaullay.com.au/photos/MM_tranny.jpg

jackstain
eat a d1ck, and die. You dumb as$hole.

Happy Dance

Bobafetty
GO JACKSTAIN! GO JACKSTAIN!

exanda kane
LOL. Stupid American Hillbilly. Calling me stupid and you didn't even realise the fact that i could be from somewhere outside the United States of Repression. Didn't look at my location did you. I mean, nerds like you are supposed to be clever, you defy all reality.

I'm even sick of that stupid of that stupid Maul picture, trying to look hard. Just shut tup fool, go run to the library.

Self centered, american brat.

exanda kane
I'd appreciate it if you took the self portrait down jismstain.

jackstain
You heard it ladies and gents, the man is hott for me... he thinks i look like his tranny internet boy/girl thing! ur sick.......

ill have no part of ur homo-shananagins!!

EaT iT.

Maybe i will spend some time in the library..maybe look up some books on ur pathetic weenie of a country(whatever it is) and how we probably whipped that as$ in a war, and ur holding a grudge....and jealous becuz u wish u culd move here and meet up with ur "sa-weeet trans-vest-ite"

lol, u suck, give up now. Happy Dance
choke on it, slap nuts.

exanda kane
LOL. We had a bigger Empire than you. Hahah. You could say the real 'Empire'. Reducing the world to slavery in a day's work. Huh . . .

Anyways, I suppose that isn't really a good thing. Stop the gay jokes man, are you in denial or something. I mean, plastering yourself with Maul pictures; you need help.

Now let me propose something, aquire a girlfriend. Their really good and somewhat underrated I say. They can do everything for, yes everything. I mean you seem to have a rather large store of suspicously camp and disturbing pictures, I suggest you get rid of them and get like a few pictures from 'mens magazines', no more Spiderman comics for you my twisted little friend.

Another suggestion, supplant the picture of Darth Maul you've probably got on your desktop background and get a nice big picture of Sarah Michelle Gellar or someone else, or something more to your taste, like Carrie FIsher or Natalie Portman.

Maybe you could even live a balanced life like me, see your girlfriend, go to college and mess about, talk to some women and mates, then you play some sport. Y'know sport like football or Rugby, not 'your' football which doesnt even involve your feet. Play with some friends or something, or work out. I wouldn't suggest beach volleyball though, I've never tried it but there are some really bent scenes in Top Gun, when the men play volleyball, I suspect your a fan right?

Or you could Surf, surfing's good, Skateboarding's a little dull but it's all good. Then you could come home and surf the internet, downloading everything you come across. Then you can spend an hour or two in secluded geekiness, a trend of yours I feel. See, it's not that hard.

So next time, you try to piece together an insult, yank, remember; Darth Maul wants to be left alone. . .

Darth_Janus
You're a poon, dude. Cocky little arrogant Brit who doesn't even know his history that well.

Look at that picture below. See? We hold the power, not your dried up little island.

(No offense to the other British people who aren't poons.)

exanda kane
Lol. That is true. The empire got chucked down the drain. Which is a good thing because now the majority of British people can do nothing but laugh and be cynical towards America. Now the jokes on you haha.

Fishy
Indeed...

The fall of the British Empire and the rise of America is the best smile

Britain lost because of France, America got created largely because of France and both country's hate France smile Its absolutely brilliant

Darth_Janus
lmao... France...

Fishy
You do realise you own your freedom to France right? Without Frane there wouldn't be a United States there would be another failed rebellion in British lands.

Darth_Janus

Darth Revan33
Yes, they helped us beat the British in our Revolutionary war, but we beat them again not long after without their help.

exanda kane
I have to say, I hate them both in equal measure. Most of Northern America is okay, the liberal places, but the republic south and the mid west gets on my nerves.

"and the rise of America is the best " apart from them nearly throwing it away in the early 30's. And the fact that got touchy with the communists and gave weapons to a world that didn't want them and now it's to half-arsed to help them. But forget me right, all you yanks can stay safely in the US, driving aroundtankers and guzzling the earth resources, lynching black people and buying 50 cent records. wink

Darth_Janus
Correction: We're equal. But the reason I don't like the French is this...
http://www.gopfun.com/new_page_1.htm

Fishy

exanda kane
LOL. Italians are like that aswell though.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Correction: We're equal. But the reason I don't like the French is this...
http://www.gopfun.com/new_page_1.htm

Half of that is bullshit or really underestimating France...

If somebody could explain to me how a country that seems to always lose has still managed to survive ever since the fall of Rome in a world part where there hasn't been a year of peace since the fall of Rome. How the hell did it do that if it did not have an efficient and powerful military?

Darth_Janus
Hitler couldn't have used the nuclear bomb over America. For one thing, it required a plane to drop it. The Germans had lost air superiority in 43-44. They couldn't hope to get a bomber across the Atlantic to drop a bomb on any reasonable target. Also, planes back then barely carried enough fuel for a trip across Europe.

exanda kane
All though after they invited Germany into their country in WW1, they held the lines and advanced the furthest. Britain and her colonies and the French even halted Operation Micheal before America came. But of course if it wasn't the Royal Navy starving Germany, the war would have lasted a few more years . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fishy
Hitler couldn't have used the nuclear bomb over America. For one thing, it required a plane to drop it. The Germans had lost air superiority in 43-44. They couldn't hope to get a bomber across the Atlantic to drop a bomb on any reasonable target. Also, planes back then barely carried enough fuel for a trip across Europe.

Who said anything about America right away?

London would be first, England was close to surrendering even when they were winning because of the V2 missiles, this was after D-day i mean seriously a Atomic Bomb would have made them surrender immediately.

Without London and England the US would have no more basis to attack Europe with, leaving Hitler with only one enemy. Russia, Russia was going to be very hard it would need a few nukes or a peace. Japan would get the A-Bombs if they were finished and the would start nuking the US...

Do you think Midway would be lost if the Japanese would have just send one plane with a Atomic Bomb instead of their fleet? Doubt it. Imagine the effect if they attacked pearl harbor again? And later they could attack San Fransisco...

Three months would be all that was needed for a completely destruction of most of the world, because Hitler would have used those Atomic Bombs to the end, if it could get him victory.

Seriously every country in the world that fought against Germany owns the other countrys that fought against Germany for saving their asses. That includes France

exanda kane
Wasn't I talkng about WW1? Where America only entered the war because 50 something americans were killed in a U-boat attack on a passanger liner. That and also Mexico wanted a piece of the action and had a treaty with Germany to invade the USA . . .

Darth_Janus
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/france.html

Well, I'll give France respect when the French crush someone in combat.

exanda kane
I suppose you could count one of the little south pacific countries that they used to test nukes on. But there may not have been anyone living there in the first place.

jackstain
wow, this thread got political fast....i suppose thats the only route to go when ur getting smited.

thanx for the back up dudes.

exanda, wise to lay off.

Fishy
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/france.html

Well, I'll give France respect when the French crush someone in combat.

You are forgetting some things..

France may have lost when Napoleon was in power it did conquer a great part of Europe and made the world tremble in fear. Napoleon lost because he was outnumbered and outgunned and because he was foolish enough to invade Russia. A mistake to many people have made.

France also had a lot of colony's, you don't get those without conquering your enemy, and don't go saying those people are weak now, have you seen what the Ewoks could do to Stormtroopers in ROTJ, thats what tribes could do against the organised army's of Europe...

France also hurt the British countless of times got hurt back countless of times, and how the hell did they figure that the French lost the 100 year war? Were they conquered by England? I don't remember so i'm going to go with No...

That site is filled with bullshit

Darth_Janus
Napoleon wasn't a Frenchmen. Neither was Joan of Arc, she was a Frenchwomen... lol

Darth_Janus
Fishy, I'm messing with you, man. Don't feel you have to defend France to me. I'm sure once I get past you, they'll all surrender.

Fishy
Napoleon wasn't a Frenchmen. Neither was Joan of Arc, she was a Frenchwomen... lol

He did lead French army's though... And by that logic America didn't free itself, no Americans fought in that war..

By that logic the Netherlands never freed itself from Spain.. Spanish people did.. Seriously...

Fishy
Fishy, I'm messing with you, man. Don't feel you have to defend France to me. I'm sure once I get past you, they'll all surrender.

I don't care, i love History to much to let this bullshit go on, you are not going to convince me that France its military history sucks, no matter what you do

Darth_Janus
Alright. I respect your steadfastness. You're right.

But Germany could whup French ass all day long.

Fishy
They have done so a few times already...

Although i doubt they would come very far if they tried again today

exanda kane
Only in the last hundred and fifty years of so, because then France had the best military in mainland Europe for about 200 years. It's fun to take the piss out of france but then history is not on your side.

Fishy
Originally posted by exanda kane
Only in the last hundred and fifty years of so, because then France had the best military in mainland Europe for about 200 years. It's fun to take the piss out of france but then history is not on your side.

It hardly ever is when you want to attack a country

exanda kane
True wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.