Galactus vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil player007
who do you think takes this fight?

Cosmic Cube
Supes.

dawsey28
Galactus. Unless it's universe-sneezing Superman.

Cosmic Cube
Solar-system sneezing. But, just as effective.

whirlysplat
This has been done wink

dawsey28
Yes, my bad.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
This has been done wink

And the consensus? :drumroll:

black robb
Galactus can devour all life on a planet
What the hell is Superman gonna do?

Mainstream
become breakfast lunch or dinner depending on what time of day it is.

dawsey28
Superman + The Fantastic Four had some trouble fighting Galactus in the crossover.

Scoobless
thank god!!!!! another Galactus vs Superman thread..... i didn't think i was going to get by with only 12 being created every week....... *whew*

sick

Cosmic Cube
The crossover isn't a good gauge of how this "fight" would go.

dawsey28
I agree, but I'm just saying...

mr.smiley
galactus

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by mr.smiley
galactus

Naww...

seaapple
Silver Surfer could take Superman (ok I know there are 5 billion different Supermans -- I am talking about good old Superman Superman).

Galactus makes beings that can beat Superman. Galactus could eat Krypton. All Superman is is another alien from a Galactus-snack-planet. Galactus made the Silver Surfer, and you are acting like he can't make some daggone kryptonite!

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by seaapple
Galactus made the Silver Surfer, and you are acting like he can't make some daggone kryptonite!
The real question is, does he really need, or want to? Would he really acknowledge Superman as a threat?

radioboy121
Originally posted by seaapple
Galactus makes beings that can beat Superman. Galactus could eat Krypton. All Superman is is another alien from a Galactus-snack-planet. Galactus made the Silver Surfer, and you are acting like he can't make some daggone kryptonite!

He couldn't eat Krypton because by time he got there, it was already at the point of it's destruction. He should have asked for directions.

seaapple
I guess Krypton would be like already chewed food to Galactus. yek.

Zahit
is pre-crisis krypto the super dog involved?

armandovalles
galactus, whether supes is pre-crisis, prime, or anything, it doesnt matter, he's not in the Big G's league.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Zahit
is pre-crisis krypto the super dog involved?

his humping G's leg

Zahit
Originally posted by whirlysplat
his humping G's leg
than superman and krypto win.
i don't care how powerful and "force of nature" you are,
when a super-dog starts humping your leg........forget about it!

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Zahit
than superman and krypto win.
i don't care how powerful and "force of nature" you are,
when a super-dog starts humping your leg........forget about it! laughing love it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.