Morg vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Morg

vs.

Lobo

there is a bounty on morg by galactus, if lobo brings him in galactus will give lobo the power of cosmic.

JWangSDC
MORG

colossus17
lobo with power cosmic.....scary thought....

Cosmic Cube
Main Man. I think.

armandovalles
Morg, easily.

Wynndar
Morg...even if Lobo just kept coming back...Morg has just as powerful regeneration and godlike stamina...but he also has the power cosmic on his side and pretty good energy projection.

Lord S
Good thread.

I would say Morg...unless Lobo makes a deal with Galactus to give him a small deposit of Power Cosmic in the beginning, and the rest on delivery.

Agreed.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by colossus17
lobo with power cosmic.....scary thought....

That would be one herald that would make Thanos shake in his boots.

Lord S
Originally posted by Superherovandal
That would be one herald that would make Thanos shake in his boots. Well let's not get carried away now...

juggernaut74
Didnt Morg get raped by Surfer?

kgkg
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Didnt Morg get raped by Surfer?
Not rapped he put up a good fight.

But he beated the others (Galactus heralds) with ease.

Matthew Cancel
Morg basicallly raped the heralds in the herald war comic. Lobo is outclassed

Big Evil
Lobo is comparible to Hulk in strength and invulbneribility.
Stamina and overall bad assness like Wolverine.
Weapons and an attitude simaler to Deadpool.
And immortality.

Morg might win, I have always had a soft spot for the Galactus heralds no matter who they be, so my opinion is bias. I also know Lobo has a short attention span and wouldn't take the fight too seriously before it's too late. Course when you're that powerful you don't HAVE to take fighting seriously. But Morg is someone you should.

CorderaMitchell
Morg would have this but Lobo with power cosmic is just plain naughty.

Matthew Cancel
Lobo is comparible to Hulk in strength and invulbneribility.
Stamina and overall bad assness like Wolverine.
Weapons and an attitude simaler to Deadpool.
And immortality.

Thats like saying Hulk is comparable to morg and he's not. Alone He a pain in the ass to beat but with the power cosmic, The main man is in for a beating

Mider
Lobo would blow up the planet they were fighting on just to destroy Morg or cut off His head with His chain but im pretty sure His weapons can take Morg. Hand to hand would be an extended brutal fight Lobo would have to use His brains and Yes Lobo has genious level inteligance.

Matthew Cancel
Morg vs Superman would be a good fight with Superman maybe coming on top but Morg vS Lobo. Superman would slay lobo and I hate superman

Wynndar
Originally posted by Mider
Lobo would blow up the planet they were fighting on just to destroy Morg or cut off His head with His chain but im pretty sure His weapons can take Morg. Hand to hand would be an extended brutal fight Lobo would have to use His brains and Yes Lobo has genious level inteligance.

Blowing up the planet would result in exactly that, "blowing up the planet". Wouldnt mean anything to Morg.

Matthew Cancel
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider

If anything the opposite would happen with lobos head on a platter

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Matthew Cancel
Morg vs Superman would be a good fight with Superman maybe coming on top but Morg vS Lobo. Superman would slay lobo and I hate superman

roll eyes (sarcastic) Why do you hate someone noble confused weird confused

Matthew Cancel
I don't like Supes because he is not an interesting character. I like characters who ,although powerful , show struggles with basic human flaws. This leads them to more conflict than just your regular (lets fight bad guys) hero. Thats why batman is one of my favorite character. He struggles not only with those around him but also his inner-demons. The regular boyscout bit doesn't grasp me anymore. Why not add corny out of date lines with it like having superman say(eat your vitamins and drink your milk)phrases at the end of each comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.