Why's My Friend Been Banned!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
NO NO NO NO NO! I went to his Celine Deon thread & below his name I noticed 'Restricted'. Why why why? I knew this would happen... bawling But why, what happened!?

PinkDi@monds
whos been banned!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandos
I was banned once.

smoker4
Anyone who makes a celine dion thread deserves it

punkkaveman
lol

Blue Dragon
Oh 04wayne has & how did you come back if you were banned....? I feel so violated...

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by smoker4

lmao thats true lol celine dion really ? wheres the need

smoker4
Thats exactly what i was thinking

Big Evil
Yes, it reminds me of Titanic her song, and that was the first movie to ever make me cry. Now let us never speak of it again.

Anyways, perhaps your friend was a dick? I don't know, this forum seems friendly enough. Maybe you should do a little background check on his posts, I'm sure the mods would give him another chance. He doesn't seem to be one of those royal trolls who you tell newbies about just to scare them.

I've worked with royal trolls before. Trust me. It's almost as dangerous as black magick.

Kharhmah
I thought you hated that dude. erm

lilmisskitten
Thats exactly what i was thinking

great minds think alike

ladygrim
sad most of my old friends from here have been banned ....monkey nipples was the best .... but thise who are bad hae to be punished ...

Jackie Malfoy
Your friend will be back he or she might had done something to get ban.JM

smoker4
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
great minds think alike

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/jump.gif

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Oh 04wayne has & how did you come back if you were banned....? I feel so violated... ask him at school tommorrow why he was banned. this screen thing comes up saying why he was banned. Originally posted by Kharhmah
I thought you hated that dude. erm obvisiously not erm

«–†hê¤Øñê–»

what is that

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Your friend will be back he or she might had done something to get ban.JM yeah, maybe its not a perm!

smoker4

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I thought you hated that dude. erm

Who Wayne? No he's a mate but he sort of picks fights with people on here, if they don't like something he'll let them know... sad roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
ask him at school tommorrow why he was banned. this screen thing comes up saying why he was banned. What screen thing? Where? I'll look where he's been posting. That's got to be the place where he's done something wrong...

Dr. Strangelove
NO NO NO NO NO! I went to his Celine Deon thread & below his name I noticed 'Restricted'. Why why why? I knew this would happen... bawling But why, what happened!?

I think your talking about 04wayne right? Well if that's who you were taling about he was banned by Dexx because he repeatedly bumped old wresting threads in the sports section. Dexx had given him plently of warnings to stop bumping old threads, but the little tyke kept at it.

No offense, but I think he deserved the ban as all those wrestling threads were getting annoying.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
yeah, maybe its not a perm!

Well that is good.You can always e-mail him and talk to him if you want too.I am sure you will be fine.JM smile

Blue Dragon
sad

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
I think your talking about 04wayne right? Well if that's who you were taling about he was banned by Dexx because he repeatedly bumped old wresting threads in the sports section. Dexx had given him plently of warnings to stop bumping old threads, but the little tyke kept at it.

No offense, but I think he deserved the ban as all those wrestling threads were getting annoying.

I don't know...honestly...even I warned him enough! I'm like "Wayne, WAYNE! Don't do it cos you'll get banned!" He said he didn't care because he can't see how they can ban you, he said he'd just create a new username...

I know they can ban you permantly but not sure how...I know he would be bothered if he got banned because he loves it here. He's like "Dominique I'm so glad you told me about this." He's recomemded to other people like his friend Caddel (username cad.)

WindDancer

I banned him for sending offensive pm's to different members. Some pm's had profanity and vulgarity. He also ignore Dexx's warnings to stop bumping old threads in the sports forum. His ban will be lift in 2 weeks. If he continues with that same attitude after the ban is lift then it will be a permanent ban.

Mandos
I must admire you WindDancer. You are using your power well. May you be a mod for a long time, dude. yes

Bardock42
Originally posted by WindDancer
I banned him for sending offensive pm's to different members. Some pm's had profanity and vulgarity. He also ignore Dexx's warnings to stop bumping old threads in the sports forum. His ban will be lift in 2 weeks. If he continues with that same attitude after the ban is lift then it will be a permanent ban.

Oh our wise and powerful leader ...I bow to you

Blue Dragon
Well, I'm actually happy now. He deserved it! He all laugh at his face for 2 whole weeks. He blames me for his ban but how is it my fault?

He's the one sending horrible messeges to people, he's been warned plenty of times so thank you WindDancer.

P.S. Is bumping wrong then? If we want to post somewhere but can't because it's a month old then do I just make a new thread? Answer me this please!

04wayne
I AM BACK!!!!!

Whisper
Great, your back. Now stop sending abusive PMs. I wasn't too happy with that one I received today.

smoker4
Me neither, if you have to ask whats wrong with celine dion then something is amiss laughing out loud smokin'

Blue Dragon
He sent more abbusive ones or what? I remember him sending one, I don't know who, probably you Whisper, saying what's wrong with Celine Dion? and that was it.

I know this because I was there at school with him, when I told him he was back on KMC.

Wickerman
Ah getting banned.....pleasant memories....getting permanently IP banned and using proxy to.....uhm....nevermind.... confused

~wickerman~

§P0oONY
It's great when people who annoy me get a banning.... even if it is only a temp one...

Blue Dragon
It's great isn't it!? smile

§P0oONY
yes..... no expression

Korri

§P0oONY
... stick out tongue

Blue Dragon
Did you have to leave or something?

§P0oONY
Nah, she was implying that I annoy her

eggmayo
She did try to kill you once or twice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.