Colossus vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil player007
who takes this?

Cosmic Cube
Colossus of course. After all, she is a woman.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

ROFL laughing

YOU WEEL GET IN ZEE KITCHEN AND GEEV ME A BOTTLE OF VODKA AMERIKAN WOMAN!!!!!!

laughing

But seriously now, this is about as useless as the Superman/Juggernaut thread.

~wickerman~

Cosmic Cube
Seriously. I refuse to believe that anyone knows this little about comics.

armandovalles
Colossus gets whupped cuz he is no where near Herc's level of strength who got whupped by WW in JLA/ Avengers.

Wickerman
Seriously. I refuse to believe that anyone knows this little about comics.

I'm new to these forums so explain pls sad

~wickerman~

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Wickerman
I'm new to these forums so explain pls sad

~wickerman~

Talking about lilplayer. You're cool.

Wickerman
Talking about lilplayer. You're cool.

*Neo voice* i AM the one *blank stare*

~wickerman~

Sentry
If Colossus was a least a hundred times stronger and could move at speeds at least mach 10, he might stand a chance. Colossus gets knocked the fu<k out. WW wins. Easily.

Cosmic Cube
lol

dawsey28
WW has speed on her side. She wins

K3VIL
Originally posted by armandovalles
Colossus gets whupped cuz he is no where near Herc's level of strength who got whupped by WW in JLA/ Avengers.
WW beating Hercules was crap, Hercules in his half god form is equal to a Thor without Mjolnir, that is still 80% or around that of Superman's strenght so he should be able to wipe out WW.

WW has speed on her side. She wins
She's hundred times stronger than Piotir.

colossus17
colossus will eat this *****, colossus 10/10 she stands no chance......yes i am a fanboy....if you compare her to marvel power levels she would be around class 50-60 since sups would be 100+..... colossus is 100+ and he is way more durable....he takes her out.

dawsey28
But he can't fight her speed and flight. She'd just zip around and attack. And punches from her give some damage.

K3VIL
Originally posted by colossus17
colossus will eat this *****, colossus 10/10 she stands no chance......yes i am a fanboy....if you compare her to marvel power levels she would be around class 50-60 since sups would be 100+..... colossus is 100+ and he is way more durable....he takes her out.
fanboy wake up, she's around 70% of Superman's strenght, she once lifted a starship of 1/4 the size of a city.

colossus17
come fare tu potere?

dawsey28
She's a trained warrior. She's ALOT faster. She has the lasso. She could take him.

colossus17
what is she going to do with the lasso stroke his metal D**K? cool

RogueGambitdare
wonder woman would win. no offense

dawsey28

Force him to tell the truth. And he would tell her he's scared.

black robb
Wonder Woman is stronger,a better fighter,can fly,and is hot. how isnt she gonna win

Phoenix Blaze

lmao being a woman doesn't mean you're weaker. Especially Wonder Woman.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
If Colossus was a least a hundred times stronger and could move at speeds at least mach 10, he might stand a chance. Colossus gets knocked the fu<k out. WW wins. Easily.
Sentry with emotions
Happy Dance

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Phoenix Blaze
lmao being a woman doesn't mean you're weaker. Especially Wonder Woman.

Do you honestly think I was serious? What the f**k?

whirlysplat
Do you honestly think I was serious? What the f**k?

Yes like you were here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=340949&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

big grin you look silly again

eleveninches
WW wins this SO easily.

Base WW is slightly below Kalel's level. WW with her equipment is about superman's level

jrodslam
If people can agree that she beats Juggy, Colossus get his a$$ whooped also.

matchless
(auto quote)[/quickquote
I thought Colossus was in the 70 ton range
But yeah Colossus most days of the week, Colossus would pummel her. What could she do to him electricute him with her rope. HERRO he's metal

jrodslam
Wonder Woman is cl 100.

The strength level may be the same now. Colossus just recently got an upgrade in strength, but WW is still faster, smarter and a better fighter.

Plus no matter how strong Piotr may be, hes never breaking the lasso.

nigel45
The only people who think Colossus will win are fanboys, those who are obviously ignorant of WW's powers, or those who are both.

nigel45
Originally posted by matchless
But yeah Colossus most days of the week, Colossus would pummel her. What could she do to him electricute him with her rope. HERRO he's metal

...Do you really think she electrocutes people with her lasso?

jrodslam
Agreed.

And i love Clossus, but no way hes winning here.

Swanky-Tuna
Hogtie him. Then force panties on him.

Sentry
Can Superman break out of Wonder Woman's Lasso when tied up?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sentry
Can Superman break out of Wonder Woman's Lasso when tied up?

Nope. No one can. Thats the irony of it.

Wickerman
Originally posted by jrodslam
Nope. No one can. Thats the irony of it.

Aha...but why would Superman want to break out of it? He's more powerful and can fly faster. He looks at her, looks up, and starts flying towards the sun. if she lets go, he's loose. If she doesn't, he gets stronger, she gets killed. wink

~wickerman~

jrodslam
Aha...but why would Superman want to break out of it? He's more powerful and can fly faster. He looks at her, looks up, and starts flying towards the sun. if she lets go, he's loose. If she doesn't, he gets stronger, she gets killed. wink

~wickerman~

Yes to all that you just said, but Supes CANT break out of it. even if he wanted to, he couldnt.

Thats the point.

nigel45

~wickerman~

I think we're straying a bit.

jrodslam
Originally posted by nigel45
I think we're straying a bit.

Indeed.

WW wins. Colossus loses.

Wickerman
Yes to all that you just said, but Supes CANT break out of it. even if he wanted to, he couldnt.

Thats the point.

I was under the impression that if she doesn't tie him up (with a bow i mean as in REALLY tied up) if she's only got him held by the lasso and lets og of it he CAN get free cause it loosens. Also, she couldn't possibly get him all tied up, but i rather see it as having an attempt, or simply lassoing part of his body....which wouldn't really do that much.

Nigel: yeah, you're right. I think the idea of the OP is pretty much dead and was actually pretty dead since before it even started.

~wickerman~

jrodslam
I was under the impression that if she doesn't tie him up (with a bow i mean as in REALLY tied up) if she's only got him held by the lasso and lets og of it he CAN get free cause it loosens. Also, she couldn't possibly get him all tied up, but i rather see it as having an attempt, or simply lassoing part of his body....which wouldn't really do that much.

Nigel: yeah, you're right. I think the idea of the OP is pretty much dead and was actually pretty dead since before it even started.

~wickerman~

Agreed. To all of the above.

laughing laughing laughing

Wickerman
Agreed. To all of the above.

laughing laughing laughing

Now it's just time to say a few nice words about this thread and giving it a proper burial....let it die sad

~wickerman~

matchless
Originally posted by nigel45
...Do you really think she electrocutes people with her lasso?

i remember Cassie Sandsmark in the Titans (Graphic Novel A Kids Story) bolting her up when she started trying to put Wonder Girl under manners, so I thought that she could do the same. But I don't really know much about Wonder Woman
But I still don't think she could take out Colossus properly

DarkCrawler
Then you don't know how powerful Wonder Woman is.

Wickerman
Originally posted by matchless
But I still don't think she could take out Colossus properly

Congrats. You're impervious to logic

~wickerman~

colossus17
colossus is an omega class mutant....she is nothing to him....he could probably take out superman or even his master thanos with minimal effort

Wickerman
colossus is an omega class mutant....she is nothing to him....he could probably take out superman or even his master thanos with minimal effort

I'm gonna hope you're being sarcastic ........ you ARE being sarcastic right?

~wickerman~

colossus17
who me? shifty

Wickerman
who me? shifty

yes, you! shifty but you already answered stick out tongue

~wickerman~

colossus17
at least some people on this forum have a brain....

Wickerman
at least some people on this forum have a brain....

deformed and infected with a sick imagination as it may be....yes....i own one of those things.

~wickerman~

colossus17
laughing out loud .......as do i

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.