I need to vent majorly before I explode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
There's probably no help for me at all in my situation. Alright, Im in love with my fiance Daniel and we are(Mostly I) having major issues. I've been depressed for the last two days because im a pessismist person, I always pick the BAD things out of everything. Well, my parents are very over protective. Im 16 and Im in this little "Love" stage where i want to see daniel 24/7, but I only get to see him at school and if im lucky he may be able to come over for a special occasion once a month or so...and school ends in 3 weeks so basically im depressed because of that, considering I wont be able to see him the normal 5 days a week. We really cant go anywhere together. We have our normal daily ruitine of communication through the internet, on IM. But the problem there is my brother came home from college on summer break and he brings his girlfriend over every day of the week (most of the time), and he can get on the internet ANY time he wants. So basically that knocks my internet time of talking to Daniel off completely. I know there's the phone, but when my bro is on the internet I cant use the phone due to dial up networking.....The list of problems goes forever on and on...What im trying to say is that I want to get something, but it wont ever happen. I want to see Daniel day and night and have clear, easy ways of communicating with him...but it isnt possible!

lilmisskitten
Get broadband ? big grin

Linkalicious
laughing out loud

16....laughing

in love....hysterical

No but seriously...what's the problem?

You sound just like every other whiney, crying, over emotional 16 year old in the world. Take a number the wahhhmbulance can only take so many to the hospital at a time.

Morbid4Daniel
...Yes, Ill wave a magic wand and money will magically appear in front of me to spend on it.

Jedi_KnightAlly
Why not, just go see him?

Morbid4Daniel
...Parents...As I said before. What can I do, just steal their car and drive over there?

Linkalicious
I'm sorry M4D, I know you hate me, and that response was really rude, but come on now....

Summer is on the way and you make it seem like you won't be seeing MORE of him...

You going off to band camp for the summer? is he getting a full time job?

I think you're worry about this more than you should. maybe?

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
There's probably no help for me at all in my situation. Alright, Im in love with my fiance Daniel and we are(Mostly I) having major issues. I've been depressed for the last two days because im a pessismist person, I always pick the BAD things out of everything. Well, my parents are very over protective. Im 16 and Im in this little "Love" stage where i want to see daniel 24/7, but I only get to see him at school and if im lucky he may be able to come over for a special occasion once a month or so...and school ends in 3 weeks so basically im depressed because of that, considering I wont be able to see him the normal 5 days a week. We really cant go anywhere together. We have our normal daily ruitine of communication through the internet, on IM. But the problem there is my brother came home from college on summer break and he brings his girlfriend over every day of the week (most of the time), and he can get on the internet ANY time he wants. So basically that knocks my internet time of talking to Daniel off completely. I know there's the phone, but when my bro is on the internet I cant use the phone due to dial up networking.....The list of problems goes forever on and on...What im trying to say is that I want to get something, but it wont ever happen. I want to see Daniel day and night and have clear, easy ways of communicating with him...but it isnt possible!

Wiat a second you are engaged wit him?And you are sixteen?jm confused

lilmisskitten
totally ..*over exaggerent cough cough*

Morbid4Daniel
Yep. Engaged since last week.

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Wiat a second you are engaged wit him?And you are sixteen?jm confused

mmmmhhhhh i was thinking that

Morbid4Daniel
My choice.

lilmisskitten

really but why ? why do you feel the need to get engaged

Jedi_KnightAlly
Then, why don't u just tell them your going to a friends or something. Am i the only person who has no qualms with lying to parents?

Bardock42
Strange

Jackie Malfoy

And your overprotective parents are ok with this?jm smile

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
Then, why don't u just tell them your going to a friends or something. Am i the only person who has no qualms with lying to parents?

nah i dont mind heheheh ......

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Bardock42
Strange

yeah it is a bit isnt it
And your overprotective parents are ok with this?jm smile

if they are that is also strange

Mandos
Trust me. A guy needs his space sometimes. So it's better if you don't see him 24/7

Morbid4Daniel
Because I want to be. Look at it this way....We took our dating one step further and if IT DOESNT WORK OUT, so what? We can always break up...its not like just because im engaged that we're glued at the hip and that's the way it has to be. Jeebus.

Fionnuala

sorry but stop complaining please?....seriously if this makes up so unhappy just give it up..love is supposed to make you happy..it involves pain but not to the extent it makes you 'morbid'

lilmisskitten
Because I want to be. Look at it this way....We took our dating one step further and if IT DOESNT WORK OUT, so what? We can always break up...its not like just because im engaged that we're glued at the hip and that's the way it has to be. Jeebus.

oh so when are you "planning " to get married then no expression

Jackie Malfoy
laughing No you do not have to be glued to the hips and it is fine if it is off but do not get your heart broken and becareful.JM

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Fionnuala
sorry but stop complaining please?....seriously if this makes up so unhappy just give it up..love is supposed to make you happy..it involves pain but not to the extent it makes you 'morbid'

mmmhmmm sorry im just agreeing
with everyone ( i like your new sig Fi )

TheAnimal
do your parents know your engaged? because by law your parents have to sighn for you to get married at your age.

lilmisskitten
laughing No you do not have to be glued to the hips and it is fine if it is off but do not get your heart broken and becareful.JM

yeha what jm said

Fionnuala
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
yeha what jm said

thanks...happy

Bardock42
I liked your old sig more Fi sad

Fionnuala

awww sorry..but it was time for a change..i'd had that one about five days...maybe i'll bring it back at somepoint..

lilmisskitten

but this ones cool and gothic leave it be !!!Originally posted by Fionnuala
thanks...happy

did u quote the wrong thing

TheAnimal
you should wait till your 18 to get married. 16 is very young.

ESP07
You dont truely know someone until you live with them. Love can turn to hate real quick after living together for a couple of months.

lilmisskitten
totally

Fionnuala
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
but this ones cool and gothic leave it be !!!

did u quote the wrong thing

yup i think i did..bag

lilmisskitten
yup i think i did..bag

lol smile

Bardock42
Originally posted by ESP07
You dont truely know someone until you live with them. Love can turn to hate real quick after living together for a couple of months.
Love is the path to the dark side. Love leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

Ok ok ok you got me...Yoda said that aboot Fear.

Jackie Malfoy
Yea your new siggy is cool!jm I got to go guys see you later.JM

lilmisskitten
bye big grin

Mandos
hi

Mandos
yo

Mistah DEVIL
yup i think i did..bag
smile I think the all around theme for today is...
Everything will be okay.
Originally posted by Mandos
yo
yo

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Mistah DEVIL
smile I think the all around theme for today is...
Everything will be okay.

yo

okay...confused

Kosta
Originally posted by ESP07

^ That is the most valid statement Ive read in this thread so far. You love them, then you move in together and find out about all the nasty little habbits, or you just get sick of eachother. Its a tough road.

Clovie
There's probably no help for me at all in my situation. Alright, Im in love with my fiance Daniel and we are(Mostly I) having major issues. I've been depressed for the last two days because im a pessismist person, I always pick the BAD things out of everything. Well, my parents are very over protective. Im 16 and Im in this little "Love" stage where i want to see daniel 24/7, but I only get to see him at school and if im lucky he may be able to come over for a special occasion once a month or so...and school ends in 3 weeks so basically im depressed because of that, considering I wont be able to see him the normal 5 days a week. We really cant go anywhere together. We have our normal daily ruitine of communication through the internet, on IM. But the problem there is my brother came home from college on summer break and he brings his girlfriend over every day of the week (most of the time), and he can get on the internet ANY time he wants. So basically that knocks my internet time of talking to Daniel off completely. I know there's the phone, but when my bro is on the internet I cant use the phone due to dial up networking.....The list of problems goes forever on and on...What im trying to say is that I want to get something, but it wont ever happen. I want to see Daniel day and night and have clear, easy ways of communicating with him...but it isnt possible! okay..
for me it sounds a bit..... insane

and i gotta agree with Link messed

but generally.
i don't get. tell parents you're going to see a friend/ boyfriend whatever. (btw engaged? in the age of 16? blink it is not mediaeval messed)
and i don't see how them being overprotective is making it impossible for you to see him on a daily basis. messed
you can go to the dinner/cinema/mall/park/etc togetther.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.