Am i the oldest fossil in here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bader40
I've gotta a feeling that i'm the oldest bloke in here, is this true and if so maybe there should be an upper age limit to stop zimmer frame wielding fossils like myself comin here? sad

yerssot
my waffle, you ARE old stick out tongue
nah, some are older actually

leatherface12
Dont feel sad. Your more smarter than us young people. smile

bader40
thanks i feel much happier now....NOT sad

steely balls
yep

bader40
Show some goddam respect to your elder wink

Freddy_vs_Jason
Well how old are you?

steely balls
i was saying yep to this^

bader40
Oh right , i see..well in that case then eerr i take back my last statement.

yerssot
42 if my maths don't fail me
(see the profile)

Freddy_vs_Jason
Wow, thats like my Dad comming on to KMC *shudder*

bader40
Well done yerssot but you don't get a cigar, i mean simple maths ain't rocket science is it?

RobBo
I say! Two years older than myself, old boy! Jolly good, carry on!

iluvpippin
i needed a calculator embarrasment imm bad at maths.

LeAtHerRFace
Dont you have anything better to do then hang out over here? 42.... shit.

RobBo
The thing is though, by the time he was your age, he had probably achieved more than you ever will in your entire, pointless life!

Freddy_vs_Jason
Now, now children play nicely!

iluvpippin
laughing

SlipknoT
Shit! your older than my dad!

iluvpippin
and im sure that makes him so happy stick out tongue

PrincessAsh007
your older than my parents

Striel
And here I was starting to think everyone here was 18 and under... (I realize there are some older than that...)

PrincessAsh007
That's what I was kind of thinking too..

RobBo
Considering the fact that this forum is called "Killer Movies" and discusses, amongst other things, movies rated 18+ your assumption is, clearly, somewhat on the dim side, is it not?

Striel
Well, "RobBo" my comment was based on the way many people act here, and also how the site owner won't allow anything even mildly controversial. So, drawing from that, it would seem there must be a lot of minors here.

bader40
Well thanks for all your support (he says in a sarcastic manner).
Maybe there should be a warning that anyone who can tie their own shoelaces without adult supervision will feel less than welcome in this kindergarden
P.S Robbo how do you feel now that we have both been classed as geriatric?...anyway gotta go now my catheter bag is full and the nurse will be round soon to empty it for me.

bader40
zzzzzz

Gravity Kills
We need a wide range of ages. yes

*Georgina_A*
^ Yep, I agree yes

Berlin
You are not the Oldest, have you seen Yerssot's profile... June 5, 1904 stick out tongue

LeAtHerRFace
Stfu stupid ****ing ****. Ill break your ****ing face ass hole.

Paola
really? eek! he looked so young in that picture erm

Berlin
What happened? confused

leatherface12
How do you know what LF has acheived in his life. He has a right to say his opinion if he wants to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.