Storm trooper vs. Rebel trooper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bobafetty
Here's a tuff one.

Darth Revan33
Stormtroopers. Just look at the start of Episode IV. They are a lot tougher than the movies portray them (and more accurate). They are trained under much harsher conditions and are prepared to die to serve the Empire under any circumstances.

Darth_Janus
But Rebel troopers had sideburns. C'mon, man. -Sideburns-.

Darth Revan33
Oh yeah! My bad, Rebel troops would own those pansy assed stormtroopers any day of the year! Sideburns rule!

Darth_Janus
Good man.

Darth Revan33
lol, now they are the most powerful beings in the galaxy! Unless Yoda gets some side burns... that would be sweet. Or Revan with his mask on.

Darth_Janus
You asked for it...

jackstain
revan's outfit is so damn gay

Darth_Janus
Yeah, you're right. Maul's black pajamas are so much better.

Darth Mantis
For the love of god... Ewoks defeated stormtroopers... Rebels.

Darth Revan33
Oh yeah, frojie Yoda can't be beat!

henniestevens
I just saw ANH and I gotta say the stormtroopers cant shoot for shit.

Kiu Dun
Let's look at equipment.

On a head on head fight, the Rebel would win. Why? Because his weapon is twice as accurate as the Stormtroopers. And he has the determination to win.

Fishy
Stormtroopers...

The blaster fire was to accurate for sand people...

They annihilated the rebel troopers at the start of ANH, and they have better standard training.

Bobafetty
I heard that the Rebel troopers are idiotic and un-dicplined. Is this true?

Fishy
Well in ANH some of them decide to die without getting hit, so i'm guessing, yes.

nolan lepaz
Storm troopers would win the Rebel alliance seems like a group that would have any drunk idiot looking for a job to join. smokin'

Fishy
Well they did let Han join

nolan lepaz
Greatn example. The Empire only let humans join thier ranks as storm troopers and officers. I'm not suggesting that human are a superior race in star wars but it shows that the empire is selective. Because there is no way a soldier can look at Admiral Ackbar and not think of all the fishsticks they can make of him. I may be wrong but I thought I saw Mon Mothma lick her lips when she saw him. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.