most powerful/impressive use of there powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marrow25
hi guys and gals im v new to this so b kind.
could u please tell me what the most powerful/impressive thing any x man has done with there powers, and if poss include a pic.
Thanks xx

Crimson Phoenix
Dark phoenix blew up a sun if that counts

stormfront13
storm using rain drops to reenergize cyke of solar energy. she caused it to rain and had the sun reflect off the rain drops. she used the rain in such accuracy that most of the suns power was affected on cyke to bring back up his energy. he had just drained himself and was unable to shoot optic blasts

marrow25
cool storms pretty wicked (poss an understatment) iv always wanted storm to really let loose just so we can c what she is actualy capable of!

marrow25
what is the heaviest thing jean has lifted with her tk?

mr.smiley
jean being to deystroy everything in new xmen.
she was holding everything in her hand.That kicked ass

black robb
Originally posted by marrow25
what is the heaviest thing jean has lifted with her tk? Colossus' wiener

ayjay
BWUAHAHAAH!!!.dats so0 gross...

stormfront13
i also think that storm taking the power from millions of stars was pretty impressive

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
i also think that storm taking the power from millions of stars was pretty impressive

when did she do that?

cyclops... hurting onslaught... levelling half a forest... precision wise, using one blast to reflect off several robots destroying them all...

hoorayforpeepee
cyclops: onslaught blast, the blast in astonishing 8, and totally annihilating sinister.

jean grey: holding the multiverse in her hands

gambit: beating new sun, who destroyed his entire alternate universe.

magneto: wormhole, black hole

Wickerman
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee

gambit: beating new sun, who destroyed his entire alternate universe.

from what i recall, new sun destroyed just his entire planet, not his entire alternate universe. Also, it wasn't the use of his powers that did that, it was the transformation into New Sun that did it.

~wickerman~

FieryBalrog
well, apart from Jean, because telekinetically controlling the universe and amputating it is kinda hard to top, its probably Magneto with the black hole/worm hole.

Mainstream
on Xmen evo...Apoc blew Magneto up and remade him back as a horseman if that counts

Wickerman
Originally posted by Mainstream
on Xmen evo...Apoc blew Magneto up and remade him back as a horseman if that counts

I'd say in Evo pretty much everything the 4 Horsemen did was ultracoolness.

~wickerman~

Mainstream
Xavier was walking....finally he could stand up to those who f**ked with him

Wickerman
Xavier was walking....finally he could stand up to those who f**ked with him

Xavier was doing more than walking. he was using his power to manifest weapons. he was also strong enough to jump and land perfectly great distances (see on top of pyramid). Was also projecting (an astral version i assume?) of himself, without even breaking a sweat, etc. etc.....basically he was being death.

~wickerman~

niteshade
the most powerfull thing i have ever seen one of the x-men do was in a comic. it was bishop at the weding of scot and jean the ferst weding when magneto showed up with avalon and froze every one and bishop being able to abzorb energy around him became a huge battery full of magnetic energy finale letting loos the energy.

most of you might not remember this as i see most of you are yung and would have missed that comic

pr1983
Originally posted by niteshade
the most powerfull thing i have ever seen one of the x-men do was in a comic. it was bishop at the weding of scot and jean the ferst weding when magneto showed up with avalon and froze every one and bishop being able to abzorb energy around him became a huge battery full of magnetic energy finale letting loos the energy.

most of you might not remember this as i see most of you are yung and would have missed that comic

we're not all kids you know... stick out tongue

i don't have the comic cos i havent been able to find a copy... big grin

Marvelgeek
Magneto also shifted/was about to shift earths magnetic poles (cant remember if he followed through but Im pretty sure he could do it).
Jean first stored in her brain and then divided the professors entire conciussness and memories between every mutant on earth.
Oh and of course all her phoenix-things... like the sun-thing and changing one element into another.
Iceman has a whole bunch of impressive one-stunts.
And I spose Wanda's gonna alter the whole world in House of M.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
Magneto also shifted/was about to shift earths magnetic poles (cant remember if he followed through but Im pretty sure he could do it)
Wasn't that Xorn's brother? And he didn't I don't think.

Y'know what's cooler than reflecting sunlight or shooting trees? Magneto killin' Phoenix.

munkiesarus
With a planetary scale stroke?

Can't the Phoenix, like, eat the stroke and then have a heart attack for dinner?

I think Emma Frost pushing "bliss buttons" was awesome...

Marvelgeek
yeah maybe ur right about the shifting poles-bit, but the real magneto messed with earths magnetosphere in Magneto Wars, like kinda an global EMP to crash electronics and like create some freaky storms. That's when the UN caved and gave him Genosha to rule over.

Swanky-Tuna
I just realized, it was Xorn's brother to killed Phoenix apparently. He had the Xorn helmet with him when did that. I forgot that.

Fionnuala
I have the pic thing..it's pretty cool..used it in a sig..

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Fionnuala
I have the pic thing..it's pretty cool..used it in a sig..
Making Jean Grey bleed from the eyes is cool no matter who does it in my book.

munkiesarus
Hahahah...

MindFix
one of the most powerfull displays i've seen that no one has mentioned yet was in the new cable/deadpool series when cable was godlike and did the whole thing with the facade virus and rebuilding buildings and ships and such that were destroyed, one guy said he rebuilt the whole building and even organized my books. pretty much everything cable did in the first few dp/c comis where an awsome display of his powers.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Making Jean Grey bleed from the eyes is cool no matter who does it in my book.

it happens again in Endsong, and looks a lot cooler!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/JoshuaChayne/SONG6.jpg

Originally posted by munkiesarus
With a planetary scale stroke?

Can't the Phoenix, like, eat the stroke and then have a heart attack for dinner?

I think Emma Frost pushing "bliss buttons" was awesome...

theres a hint that its jeans "time" to die. When she flies back from the sun, she says "I had to die to come back... but I dont know how long they'll let me stay."

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
it happens again in Endsong, and looks a lot cooler!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/JoshuaChayne/SONG6.jpg
It looks like her mascara is running.

pr1983

it does actually... like saturday night in dublin...

FieryBalrog

psh. roll eyes (sarcastic) cool

ImmortalOne
Apoc sucks !!!

Scott is pretty samrt in using his powers though !!

aceofgambit2
I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT ROGUE DID PRETTY GOOD IN THE COMICS.

FOR EX: COLOSSUS WAS NEARLY DEAD WHEN PYRO HEATED HIM UP AND THEN POURED LIQUID NITROGEN ON HIM LEAVING HIM LIKE A STATUE. ROGUE WAS AWESOME AND CONSUMED HIS STATE OF BEING AND PAIN AND TURNED INTO A REPLICA.... SAVING COLOSSUS. THAT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME. I THINK IT WAS #180 SOMETHING... GOOD STUFF

LISA-J
Yeah rogue was also cool in extreme x-men when sage booted her powers up,and rogue could use all the powers of all the ppl she'd ever absorbed.She could use them all at once and she was a freaking one woman army,that was great to see.

Mainstream
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Apoc sucks !!!

Scott is pretty samrt in using his powers though !!

nup tsk tsk...that's no way to talk about Apocalypse

Going-Rouge
nup tsk tsk...that's no way to talk about Apocalypse

Yes it is, but it's not nice to ASSUME someones Gay, or have you had experience Immortal?

Mainstream
uhoh3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.