Amazing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angelsflame265
Do you agree with the comic? Why or why not?

FeceMan
*Nods.*

gls
if someone doesn't think that they cannot achieve something then they do not have the thought "i can't do this" stuck in their head. so they try to find out what they can or can't do. if someone tells you u can't do something then u might either try even harder or not try at all. its all in the mind.
btw sorry if i confused anyone lol stick out tongue

shaber
I suppose its sometimes the case.

peterKSL
I think this is interesting... because when you are a kid, you never knew that you could do lots of stuff...

That leaves just to one conclusion... To experience.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by gls
if someone doesn't think that they cannot achieve something then they do not have the thought "i can't do this" stuck in their head. so they try to find out what they can or can't do. if someone tells you u can't do something then u might either try even harder or not try at all. its all in the mind.
btw sorry if i confused anyone lol stick out tongue

Yes, you did.

Is this like mothers lifting burning cars off their baby all by themselves?

Arbina
me remember the comic in the fact that children who climb on trees and there parents stand beside it and always say "don't case down, you could break your arm or legs" the children becomes sometimes so fearfully that it itself do not trust to climb again on the tree...

debbiejo
Imagine what we could do!

Jackie Malfoy
Yea why should I not argee with it.JM

Ladyluck
yes...it's very true...it's so often that you accomplish things you later think *i didn't know i could do that*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.