spidey dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
ok what would be in your mind the perfect way for spidey to die im thinking giant fly swater

Spiderman_RJ
im thinking and leting spiderman alive and kick ur ass to death.
perfect way for spiderman to die, is oldness, with mary jane and may parker (daughter) next to him, that it!

Doc Ock
Doctor Octopus peels the flesh off his bones of course.

fruits
hobgoblin kills him of course. you see, the Demogoblin kills mary jane, and peter is like, oh no, so he is at her funeral when suddenly, out of nowhere, the hobgoblin swoops down and thorw a pumpkin bomb straight at peter, blowing him up

Spiderman_RJ
demogoblin was gay...........he died to save a little kid.....blergh.......

fruits
hey! he was the best goblin of the 3

Spiderman_RJ
no way, although i like him alot, i got a feeling of betrayed, when his eveilness, were in fact a misguidance, and harry as greeen goblin is my favorite personally, he drove peter crazy more than his father, who is also a big momma S.O.B!!!!! like when harry shows up in a glider in front of people and peter in the street and start talking to peter (Agitated, thinking it was a thread) peter asked if he only wanted to talk, why the suit, and he replies if was any law against the suit, peter would been arrested long ago.............
he wasnt the best, he is the coolest.

NoFate007
Perfect way for Spider-Man to die is either:

1. Old age after figuring out a way to pass his abilities onto another person (he's a scientist, c'mon, he can figure that out lol)
2. Some sort of thing that allows him to die with his wife and daughter near him
or
3. MJ and his daughter (aparently he has one, idk, i don't follow the comics) are somehow killed or kidnapped, and he dies by sacrificing himself to save them. Say for instance, all the villains ban together and kidnap the two & a large group of civilians, and they're inside of a building that only has one escape, and theres a bomb. Spider-Man somehow makes it so the civs and his girls go out of the exit, but its sealed so nobody else can leave. The bomb explodes and kills all the villains, and Spider-Man, making sure that everyone is safe from now on.

Nataku8188
He dies trying to protect Pat Mulligan's kid, Carnage eviscerates him, while Venom kills Toxin. That would be totaly sweet...

The Ones
burnt alive evil face

NoFate007
Bit by another spider, and gets an allergic reaction lol

doctorstrongbad
I would you to see him facing all of his enemies at once. That would at least be a cool death. To see how many bad guys he can take with him. smile

Spiderman_RJ
alergic reaction? LOL the best one.ahahah u are great, i already told u to join marvel, havent i ? big grin

mordamor22
the perfect way for him to die is like, if a villian, Doc Ock or GG, was threatening the lives of MJ and other citizens he would have to sacricice himself in order for doc ock to die with him....

Spideys Sister
Doc ock should choke him to death he comes back!
THEN doc ock kills him AGAIN and throws him in the east river

doctorstrongbad
I like like to see spider-man die to the sinister six. I think it would be lame if just one bad guy killed him.

Mainstream
what if Spider girl joined the SS and killed him..that be cool killed by your kid..but wouldn't she die if she killed her dad? that's deep.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Mainstream
what if Spider girl joined the SS and killed him..that be cool killed by your kid..but wouldn't she die if she killed her dad? that's deep.

Its not time travel, you can kill your parents and still live. I think she would have to have a team because she seems much weaker then Peter.

Mainstream
I read Spidey can lift 15 tons now...but movie spidey is old spidey so he can lift 10....Spider girl can only lift 5...I bet if she team up with Shocker she and him could do it.

Doc Ock
Doc Ock will kill Spidey one day:

http://www.spiderfan.org/cgi-bin/cover.pl?80123,spiderman_amazing,339.jpg

Mainstream
heh heh heh I was personally thinking the Tomestone the white african american would do it.

dominic/wolf
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Doc Ock will kill Spidey one day:

http://www.spiderfan.org/cgi-bin/cover.pl?80123,spiderman_amazing,339.jpg

what did spidey do to him

Doc Ock
You mean how did he escape??

Spideys Sister
he escaped? awwww,man...

doctorstrongbad
Yeah they make it way to easy to escape from prison in the comics, not that I would know. Unless the bad guy gets a good lawyer.

baggies
i think he should die trying to stop the world from being blown up by a nuke and he stops it but he building collapse and kills him

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Mainstream
heh heh heh I was personally thinking the Tomestone the white african american would do it.

You and tomestone...We know hes black damnit. Alot of people are black. Like you.And I say that in the most sincier tone.

Gen-117
Originally posted by baggies
i think he should die trying to stop the world from being blown up by a nuke and he stops it but he building collapse and kills him

a nuke?

Spideys good but come on!

Spidey can hold up a collapsing building anyway smile

Personally, i'd like to see him killed by Carnage in Spidergirl, so that we actually get to see May take on Carnage!

Spideys Sister
No if that happened itd be lame....Carnage should make May watch her father die.

Gen-117
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
No if that happened itd be lame....Carnage should make May watch her father die.

Thats sounds about right for Carnage, makeing May watch while he kills someone close to her...

I think i'll draw something to do with May and Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.