Yoda's Team vs. Mace's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
Yoda:

Yoda
AOTC Anakin
ROTS Obi-Wan
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Aayls Secura
NJO Luke Skywalker

Mace's Team

MAce Windu
ROTS Anakin
Genral Grievous
Darth Revan
ANH Obi-Wan

Darth_Janus
This is kinda skewed. NJO Luke is a team onto himself, really.

But let's, for the sake of argument, say he can't resort to amazing Force powers to whup ass, he must contend with a lightsaber...

AOTC Anakin, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Aayla Secura are nonentities in this battle. Only as a cohesive trio could they hope to even survive the fight. Obi-Wan is damn good, so he could watch Luke's back easily. With Yoda, it becomes a solid team.

Now, the other team, noticeably having one less person, is in a bad spot. But they can still pull through, I believe. Mace Windu, in particular, can handle Yoda. Maybe not defeat him out and out, but can engage him. ROTS Anakin can easily slaughter the first trio on the other team, with his earlier self being the weakest link. Grievious would simply be something to keep NJO Luke on his toes. ANH Obi-Wan could easily outthink most of the other team simply because of his experience. And regardless of Alec's performance as old Ben, the Jedi is a Form III master and won't fall easily. Now add Revan, shake, stir, and watch the fireworks. This could go either way, thanks to Luke, but my vote for tactical superiority goes to Mace's team.

Kiu Dun
Nice Janus. Great Description. But I'd go a little different.

This is going to Mace's team. Why? You've got Mace, one of the best duelist of his time, Obi Wan being the most experienced in war and fighting Sith, GG having four lightsabers is helpful, and Anakin, being one of the most strongest of the choices, will be able to fair on his own.

Here's how I see it.

GG is going to be the main killer. He is going to take Ki and Aayls and AOTC Anakin. ROTS Anakin, being the bad mother he is, will help Obi Wan with holding Yoda. Then Mace will go at it with Luke and will have GG come help him after GG has killed his marks. And all that leaves is Revan. What will Revan do? He will be countering Luke and Yoda's mastery of the force with his mastery of the force. Revan will be able to help either kill either Yoda or Luke if they start to win agianst the people fighting them.

Darth_Janus
Interesting. Good idea. Revan as Force support.

jackstain
Aayla Secura and Ki Adi Mundi are weak sauce, and dont deserve to be in this thread.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, but you'd bang her, wouldn't you? don't lie. Maybe even him too, if he was rich.

jackstain
her definately........she makes my d1ck harder than japanese arithmatic.

him.......even without the money...heh heh heh heeeeeeh.

Darth Revan33
Yoda:

Yoda
AOTC Anakin
ROTS Obi-Wan
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Aayls Secura
NJO Luke Skywalker

Mace's Team

MAce Windu
ROTS Anakin
Genral Grievous
Darth Revan
ANH Obi-Wan

I think you mean Revan's team, he is far superior to Mace in tactics. Ahem, anyway this is pretty evenly matched but let's break it down one by one.

Darth Revan vs. NJO Luke, tough fight but (imo) Revan wins.

Yoda vs. ROTS Anakin, Yoda wins.

Mace vs. ROTS Obi, Mace wins

G.G. vs. AOTC Anakin, G.G. wins

ANH Obi vs. Aayla and Ki-adi, the latter but they add little to the fight so Revan's (or Mace's) team wins.

Darth Trinew
that doesnt matter i made that up

Darth_Glentract
Yoda:

Yoda
AOTC Anakin
ROTS Obi-Wan
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Aayls Secura
NJO Luke Skywalker

Mace's Team

Mace Windu
ROTS Anakin
Genral Grievous
Darth Revan
ANH Obi-Wan

Mace has the ability to see shatter points which would be extremly helpful. ANH Obi-wan being as good at form three as he is, would be able to kill AOTC Anakin, Ki-Adi Mundi, and Aayla Suura by himself. He could just sit there blocking their attacks until they made a mistake and cut off their arms or something. Mace kills ROTS Obi-wan and Grevious engages Luke. Revan this whole time would be using force lighting and random pushes and such against all of the opponets and would definately allow Mace to finish Obi-wan in as little time as possible. ROTS Anakin could kill Yoda with assistance from Revan. Luke would be the hardest to beat. He is the about as good as Yoda with the force, maybe a little weaker, and Grevious, even with help from Revan,probably wouldn't be able to beat him. ANH Obi-wan would engage Luke, hold him at bay. Revan would use the force to assist him. And Mace would find a shatterpoint and kill him.

The key is Obi-wan's defence, Revan's force assistance, and Mace's ability to see shatterpoints.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, chumps aside, this really boils down to Yoda, AOTC Anakin, ROTS Obi-Wan, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and NJO Luke VS. Mace Windu, ROTS Anakin, Grievous, Revan and ANH Obi-Wan.

Yoda to Windu, Yoda wins
Ki-Adi-Mundi to ANH Obi-Wan, Mundi wins
ROTS Obi-Wan to Grievous, Obi-Wan wins
AOTC Anakin to Revan, Revan wins
NJO Luke to ROTS Anakin, Luke wins
This leaves Yoda, Mundi, Kenobi, and Luke to combat Revan and although I think Revan would take out Mundi and possibly Yoda or Kenobi, Luke would make sure it ended.

Darth_Glentract
Nefarus, how does Mundi beat ANH Obi-wan?

Darth_Nefarus
He's more battle oriented from the clone wars. Obi-Wan hadn't fought in years, and although he could survive for a bit, he would bite the big one. The guy is too young for him

Darth_Glentract
Ohhhh come on. He fought Tuskens for years. We all know those can kill any Jedi other than Obi-wan.

Darth_Janus
Dude, ANH Ben pwns his former peers simply because he survived where they did not, he knows them very well, and he took the time to center himself, connect deeply with the Force, and master form III while he was in the desert.

Darth Mantis
Yoda's team.

jackstain
anh obi wan is the crustiest, lamest, most weiner lickin character in the entire SW universe.......screw that, hes even weaker sauce than sh1tass ki adi mundi.

Darth_Janus
If he licks weiners, why do you hate him? I thought that was your thing?

jackstain
I'm jealous that i never got any from him. Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
I knew it!

lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.