CardCaptors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
I so loved this show! Sakura, Li, Madison, all of them! I really hoped that Sakura and Li would get together, but they cut so many episodes here in the US, that we didn't really get to see all 49 episodes at the time.

tigereyes456
yah in canada i missed so many adn they only play it once a week and i always miss it.

RoguePw25
*ugh!* Here in the US, we don't even get the re-runs! They showed a weeks worth of episodes, including Revelations Pt. 1 & 2 and that's all that we got.

They need a DVD to come out with the seasons eppys.

Gregory
I like Li. I believe that he does get together with Sakura at the end.

Kitoky
Yue is the coolest dang person in the world, aside from Keroberos that is.

RoguePw25
Yeah, Kero was so awesome!!!!!!!! And so was that guy with the wings. I forgot his name. He had white hair and he was a guardian too or something like that.

SessomaruLover1
Oh u men umm... confused oh yu... no wait... was it yuie? Sorry, well I think its Yuei @ least. Those are my fav. characters. Oh does anyone know about Sakura confessing to Lee in the 2nd Movie? Cause I saw it she was like all "Sharon your my # 1 guy!" if you watched all of the show in one episode Yuie Says to find her # 1 guy so I kinda understand why she said it... happy

SessomaruLover1
Oh I have all of the episodes so i've seen them all. I live down here in Texas so theres this one store called anime planet so I get all of my anime there. big grin

Kitoky
That would be Yue...

http://www.geocities.com/dark_casablanca/yue36.jpg

Kitoky
Hey SessomaruLover, it'd really appreciative if instead of posting another section, maybe just edit your post if you see no one post under you.

Atleast between the 15minute limit that is.

SessomaruLover1
SORRY! THANX for the TIP but I'm new so just go with it please!

Kitoky
You being new does not enable me to just ignore something like that.

Yes, I know you're new but just listen to one of the older members and their help.

RoguePw25
yeah, that was his name: Yue. He is awesome

BlackHatDefect
ok you guys..lets get this straight..its called Cardcaptor sakura..the main caracters are Sakura,Tomoyo,and Syoran.Ohh yes,and Yue is sexy

Kitoky
This is AMERICA. That is the name that they dubbed it geez.

I KNOW it's real is Card Captors Sakura. Oh and his name is spelled Syaoran often spelled Shaolin. We're not perfect and I hope you didn't sign up for the forum just to correct us.

For the others if you don't know Syaoran is Li, Li Syaoran.

Tomoyo is Madisan.

crazy_c
Yeah those names really confused me before cos on the description of it on my the digital it use it had their original japanese names and i was like, "Who the hell is Tomoyo?" laughing out loud

I really liked the second movie. It was so cute!

RoguePw25
Does anyone have any good Cardcaptor pics?? I'd love to see them.

fungrl515
No, but I do love CCS. Syaoran... oh, he's so great. Eriol is cute, though. I was so angry when the WB took it off a long time ago. But, I got over it. And, let me ask, who doesn't love Yue?

Kitoky
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

XD

http://www.csusm.edu/anime/galleries/C-E/CCS/sm/bad72.jpg

RoguePw25
OOOOH thanks Kitoky! that looks so good!!!
Yeah, here in AMERICA they totally dubbed everything. Even the name of the show. the names of the characters too.

I'm trying to think of Sakura's brother's name?? Wasn't he able to talk to the spirit world or something??

Kitoky
They didn't dub Kero's and Yue's name...not Sakura's name...technically not Li's name...

Sakura japanese name is Touya...dubbed name is Tori. He was suspicious of what Sakura and his friend were acting strange and all.

Aetheria
Kitoky: Love that pic of Eriol and Yue. big grin My fave characters, incidentally.

I've only seen a few episodes of the dub; I'm more familliar with the original. xD

Kitoky
Okay - my english is that good I guess. "Sakura'S BROTHER'S japanese name is Touya..."

okay. I've cleared that out..

Eriol scared me at first - but then he turned into like a cool little dude.

RoguePw25
Couldn't Sakura's brother see into the spirit world?? I remember him saying something like that in one of the episodes.

Lyra Rose
cardcaptor is really cool haven't seen it for a while. my friend bought me the clow cards for my brithday 2 years ago (about). Keroberos is so cute. and i hope Li and Sakura get together

FallenArchAngel
Cardcaptors is really cool I have the first four volumes and the movie on DVD

Madison
Yeah and you cant find them to lend them to me fallen

FallenArchAngel

Madison
cos i cant find them in order and you know that

Lyra Rose
try ebay or amazon

FallenArchAngel
or HMV or MVC

Madison
I tried MVC and HMV and they don't have volume 1 and i cant get stuff off the net

FallenArchAngel
well then your buggered

Madison
yeah i know thats why i want to lend yours

FallenArchAngel
I have been looking for it u know that. Just be patient

Madison
i know i ju8st thought that i would remind you

FallenArchAngel
Well I have not forgotten

megan77373
in the manga li tells her that he loves her and she's like huh?? then he has to go back to Hong Kong up Sakura tells him that she loves him before she leaves. then he comes back when she is older and they r 2gther for ever. it is so romantic. i love it. roll eyes (sarcastic) embarrasment love rock

TrAnCeDuO
*contemplates on wether to post a linkof a webcomic thats based on cardcaptor sakura*

raenef
one of my favorite pics of sakura
http://www.j-pop.de/anime-dvd/ccs/cardcaptorsakurawallpaper.jpg

raenef
why did the show have to be canceled???????????
i miss it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnnaSohma
If you read the Tsubasa series, you'll find that there's more to it than just the usual cards. It's a mix of CC and XXXHolic. Shouron is stuck in a battle to find Princess Sakura's memory, but to help her, she will forget him. It's really exciting, though I haven't finished yet. You'll love it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.