KMCF E3 going to hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kiadimundijedi
Is it just me or is there more and more lame threads going up lately?
Heck this is one, I just wish someone would wipe everything clean and start over... Please shut down the blue milk bar someone

Boris
Yep.

tlbauerle
yup

Prod
u proved your point by making this thread...et another pointless one...

this is not bad as TFN...yet...

a couple months ago...it used to be better....KMC is getting more famous...

Boris
Gwan the KMC!

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by kiadimundijedi
Heck this is one, I just wish someone would wipe everything clean and start over... Please shut down the blue milk bar someone
chair

kiadimundijedi
Originally posted by Prod

Thank you for pointing out that i made a bad thread, i gues thats why i said "this is one too" in the original post... and you are correct it is not as bad as TFN

jedijunky1138
well to start with the blue milk bar was started by a MOD! If you are so upset about the stupid threads started lately why in the hell did you start one yourself?The best way to stop this kind of crap is for spammers like yourself to just leave!

Boris
Look at the lovely spam... blink

smoker4
Make a redundant thread to complain about threads, i see logic to this blink

What the hells your problem with the blue bar, ffs, get a grip

Boris
It's a blue bar... but it should be a red bar....

Sadako of Girth

roll eyes (sarcastic)

GCG
thats in the VIP area Boris wink

smoker4
http://www.educationworld.com/a_books/images/first_internet.gif

Boris
pirate

kiadimundijedi
Sorry that I tried to start a thread that talks about the bad threads... hey maybe you would like another thread that just talks about some spoilers that you have known about for the past 3 months

smoker4
It would be a step up smokin'

Boris
Spoilers?? Noooooooooooo.

kiadimundijedi
Originally posted by smoker4
It would be a step up smokin'

No Problem,
***Spoilers***
Mace windu falls out of a window

Knowone
Originally posted by Prod

Very true ^^^^

kiadimundijedi
Originally posted by Boris
Spoilers?? Noooooooooooo.

***Spoilers***

Padme gets forced choked by Vader

Obiwalker08
there should be a separate forum for the 'socially active' and a forum for the ones who want the info and content

Darth Plagueis
***Spoilers***

Padme gets forced choked by Vader
*spoiler*
Your user namesake gets blowed up really good!
blowup

kiadimundijedi
OK everyone, i guess in the original post i didnt make it clear that this also was a pointless thread about pointless threads... So lets now make it a thread about your least favorite thread... here is mine

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t340923.html

SithNinja
Uh....it's funny how many of the ones who blast the "stupid" threads are the same ones keep responding to them which guess what....puts them at the top of the list....which leads to more people bitching about it which guess what....KEEPS it at the top of the list. IGNORE IT and it will go away. I'm neutral to any thread, but not to the people in it.

kiadimundijedi
Originally posted by SithNinja
Uh....it's funny how many of the ones who blast the "stupid" threads are the same ones keep responding to them which guess what....puts them at the top of the list....which leads to more people bitching about it which guess what....KEEPS it at the top of the list. IGNORE IT and it will go away. I'm neutral to any thread, but not to the people in it.

Smartest thing I have read all day

DeVi| D0do
Very sad, but very true...

actually, this thread is probably the most appropriate thread on the front page!

ickeris2003
seems like no one has lifes these days. sad more and more dumb threads!!!!

GCG
eek! Hey !

There is my HS contribution in that thread !

smoker4
Smartest thing I have read all day

Yet you post in said thread? smokin'

Darth_Vader05
Oh my here we go again... I agree the mods should wipe out everything and start over and noobs should only create threads about Star Wars or Star Wars Episode III. I just want to say right now that i will be leaving KMC after Star Wars Episode III but it wont be for long so get all the Hyperspace stuff from me now!!!

Sadako of Girth
Oh the irony....!!!

Jedi Priestess
Funny thing about this thread is that Ive been sorely tempted to make one like it for weeks now.

This is my take on whats happened in here, this was a nice little section, we had spoilers galore, hs stuff posted regularly, the occasional troll. Then, 2 things happened, we had attack of the idiots and moderation went to hell at the exact same time. End result, stupidity reigns! I REPEATEDLY BEGGED in the N&Q section for another moderator for this section. Raz said he'd take it under advisement and Ush came in and said we didn't NEED any more moderators. Stupidity continues to reign. Flame wars break out between several members and I myself am involved in several with puffalump and company. I form TRA and raid the EP3 section of its sane members. Insanity continues in here to the point where I ask to have the Temple closed which was btw the single biggest thread in all 4 of the SW sections. Raz appoints Lance, who to his credit has tried to curtail the stupidity level. As of last week, the idiots are winning the war and TRA remains strong with 39 members and over 15500 posts, we have all the spoilers and none of the BS. While in here insanity reigns supreme. laughing out loud

smoker4
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Funny thing about this thread is that Ive been sorely tempted to make one like it for weeks now.

This is my take on whats happened in here, this was a nice little section, we had spoilers galore, hs stuff posted regularly, the occasional troll. Then, 2 things happened, we had attack of the idiots and moderation went to hell at the exact same time. End result, stupidity reigns! I REPEATEDLY BEGGED in the N&Q section for another moderator for this section. Raz said he'd take it under advisement and Ush came in and said we didn't NEED any more moderators. Stupidity continues to reign. Flame wars break out between several members and I myself am involved in several with puffalump and company. I form TRA and raid the EP3 section of its sane members. Insanity continues in here to the point where I ask to have the Temple closed which was btw the single biggest thread in all 4 of the SW sections. Raz appoints Lance, who to his credit has tried to curtail the stupidity level. As of last week, the idiots are winning the war and TRA remains strong with 39 members and over 15500 posts, we have all the spoilers and none of the BS. While in here insanity reigns supreme. laughing out loud

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/clapping.gif

Boris
What the fudge is the 'TRA'?

smoker4
whistle

bilb
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bilbofett/smilies-6392.png

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Boris
What the fudge is the 'TRA'?
quite simple put TRA=The Rebel Alliance

kiadimundijedi
Yet you post in said thread, its a bit ironic? what about a foot in your mouth...

Yet you post in said thread? smokin'

GCG
In a nutshell, JP coloured the picture pretty well for those who dont know it

Boris
O..k... blink

Sadako of Girth
whistling

smoker4
Yet you post in said thread, its a bit ironic? what about a foot in your mouth...

? Please elaborate????

kiadimundijedi
? Please elaborate????

Nevermind

Boris
Arrggghhhh...... pirate

Darth Plagueis
Bend over, I brought some clown shoes from your favorite bar and intend to EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT until you EDIT on your EDIT !!!!

smoker4
Nevermind

I dont

Boris
"We're on a highway to hell"

smoker4
laughing out loud

Jedi Priestess
not all of us laughing out loud I feel for you peeps I really do.......

Sadako of Girth
Yep... Angus Young is in the house...

smoker4
http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/git.gif

GCG
Its either people are way too serious or way too stupid here.....and with so many members in the SW section its difficult to make everyone happy......so lets just chill out and post were we like and leave were we dont like with the zero tolerance against trolls and flamers

Boris
We're all just a bunch of spammer's.

Sadako of Girth
band

Mist
Please shut down the blue milk bar someone

blink the bar has been around longer than you have....

Boris
See... spamalishious!

smoker4
Originally posted by Mist
blink the bar has been around longer than you have....

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

astrofan428
The average response in this thread cant be more than 3 words, couting smilies. big grin

Sith Master X
I don't think it's the threads that have shot to hell, it's the level of maturity. Everytime a new person opens a thread that may have been on here once or twice before, it's like the end of the world, everyone jumps on that person's back and some even find it amsuing to call them a "stupid moron." It's stuff like that that has made this place less enjoyable than it was in the past.

Boris
That is correct.

smoker4
Originally posted by Sith Master X
I don't think it's the threads that have shot to hell, it's the level of maturity. Everytime a new person opens a thread that may have been on here once or twice before, it's like the end of the world, everyone jumps on that person's back and some even find it amsuing to call them a "stupid moron." It's stuff like that that has made this place less enjoyable than it was in the past.

Yep, sith, totally agree with you smokin'

astrofan428
This thread may end up being very theraputic(sp).

Vent, everybody vent now!!!

Boris
I'm tired.... and I find spamming to be relaxing....

darthmonkey9206
kiadimundijedi, its people like you that make these worthless topics.

Mist
wheelchair

wheelchair

and theyre off!

smoker4
laughing

Damn Pook what are you doing out of your kennel? http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/1ugly_wolf.gif

Mist
laughing pooky!

smoker4
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shit.gif now look what youve done in this nice mans thread, you bad dog

ESP07
Blah Blah Blah

bilb
wheelchair

wheelchair

and theyre off!

laughing laughing laughing laughing

smoker4
Mist you kill me laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Mist
big grinstick out tongue

Darth Plagueis
Ah...more pooky dooky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiadimundijedi
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/shit.gif now look what youve done in this nice mans thread, you bad dog

I Hate Dog Poo

Darth Plagueis
I Hate Dog Poo Now, now, self-loathing is never the answer!

smoker4
laughing out loud

Mist
laughinglaughing

yeah, no self pity threads pleasebig grin

smoker4
laughinglaughing

yeah, no self pity threads pleasebig grin

ROFL laughing

Ken Kenobi
All Star Wars forums get terrible before the opening of one of the new movies. I've been here for 2 of them now. It's always the same.

As Prod said, threads like this only add to the crappiness.

And no, I will not shut down the Blue Milk bar. If you don't like it, don't go in there. Simple as that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.