Who's the best Obi-Wan???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mike_kenobi
In my opinion TPM Obiwan is the best. his fighting style owns all others

SnakeEyes
I liked Ob-wan in A New Hope, he was pretty cool. In ROTS he is going to kick major ass though.

Darth Mantis
Indeed.

jackstain
ROTS

Darth_Glentract
The spirit is more powerful than the most powerful personalive at that time "can imagine".

Darth_Nefarus
Yeah, but ROTS Obi-Wan beats Grievous and Anakin in the same week.
Oh yeah, ROTS Obi-Wan rocks

Darth_Glentract
still. He was telling someone who saw him in ROTS that he couldn't imagine his power.

Darth_Nefarus
True, but only from a certain point of view.
And from mine, Obi-Wan is at his peak in ROTS

knight
I'm astonished that most people have chosen Revenge of The Sith as the best Obi-Wan, when... they've not seen the final movie yet.

A wise man once said "Assumption Is The Mother of All ****ups"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/hot_knight/bigcountry_banner.jpg

Lord_Windu
ROTS Obi-Wan is the man.

Vanquish
ROTS Obi right after the Anakin fight is by far the strongest. He has by this time, defeated Darth Maul (a full on sith), Grevious (who is badass), and the Chosen one Anakin at his prime, as well as been through the clone wars and is recognized as one of the legends of the clone wars.

I don't think spirit obi wan has any real powers, other then power of influence.

ROTS Obi is the man.

Corranhorn
I agree for the character.ROTS Obi will be sweet.But i think Alec Guiness made obi wan the character that he is today

Kun-ni Habeo
most powerfull is ROTS ob1
but the best ob1 is probably ANH ob1

Lord Mader
I'd say rots obi-wan he is way powerful. U guys should see him fight he is pretty fast and does lightsabers tricks

Kun-ni Habeo
lol,,no sh1t????

mike_kenobi
i have changed my mind since i saw rots. obi-wan in rots is by far the best

Obi-wan2005
for the people who never saw rots u shouldnt even be on here

Kun-ni Habeo
he kicks serious ass in rots!
i love him!

JPeg87
ummm.... it's the same guy in both trilogies....

so the one in the OT is still the one that beat Maul/Grievous/Anakin big grin

What a dumb vs question though...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.