National Champion High School Wrestler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Whoa, my friend Sadie won the National Champion. Shes a junior. Wow, and she was invited to the olympic wrestling.

Alias_Neo
hmm, i always like wrestling girlsshifty

DeNiro
R u serious thats crazy can this girl ake you down bro i sure hope not stick out tongue congrats to her though damn thats crazy

Gravity Kills
That is really cool.
Wow, that is all I can say. Tell her good job from all of us.

DeNiro
I could take her!

no

Myth
It wouldn't surprise me with your strength. No offense to girls, but its scary how easy it is for even an average guy to wrestle a good girl. My college has a really good girls wrestling team with like 1 former nationals champ, and 3-4 state champs. I'm friends with a couple of them and I have wrestled 2 of the state champs at once. 1 of the girls weighs as much as me and the other weighs about 20lb less. I'm not a wrestler either and I can't fend them off for a long time and it goes back and forth.

BTW: This is not to discredit your friend LF because it sounds like she is awesome.

shadow link
i dont like wrestling, hey i should put that on the haters list lol

LeAtHerRFace
Of course not! wink .

LeAtHerRFace
But she is fricken strong for a girl and short.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.