The Actual Star Wars RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ewansbabe
This is where the game starts!! So start whenever you're ready...
may the force be with you!

Killer_Dennis
I'l start

*Dennis was in battle against Count Dooku. He and other Jedi were sent to investigate a base on the other side of the planet. He was blocking and slashing here and there in fast speed. Him and Dooku get in a sabre clash*

Dennis: "Dont expect to win..Dooku"

Dooku: "This is only the beginning of my power.."

*Dooku cuts the lights my slashing at the wires on the ground. Dennis and Dooku's sabres are the only light in the room. They block and slash here and there, until Dennis knocks Dooku's sabre out of his hand. He uses the force to push Dooku to the other side*

SilentWolf
Raevynn lays imobile on her side in the middle of a desert. Her sences are slowly beginning to return, but she still cannot move a muscel

Killer_Dennis
*Dennis jumps, about to strike Dooku, when he uses the force to return his Lightsabre, and blocks his attack just in time*

gamewarrior
Guys have been to the star wars: role playing section. There was written there at the Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area!New arrivals please read! that all Star Wars RP games are played in here, either hosted or unhosted, controlled or otherwise, as part of a tight Star Wars community on this board!

ewansbabe
i was given permission

ewansbabe
Koyi wields her saber around in an open courtyard, her headtails spin as she whips around. Suddenly, she senses that Obi-Wan's second Skywalker apprentice is in trouble she concentrates to try to figure out exactly where he is, and what's wrong.

Killer_Dennis
*Dooku throws Dennis off of him, and uses force lightning. Dennis blocks with his sabre, and uses the force to push Dooku away from him. He gets up, and charges at Dooku*

The .hacker
((I need a like master dude cause im only 11 in the RP if thats ok))

Darth Muffin
Kra-Dakh opens his eyes. He quickly grabs his black robe with his red and white ligthsabres and hops onto his speeder. His first destination is a Control center, not faraway from the base in which Dennis and Dooku are duelling.

DarkDethbringer
~I'll be you're mentor!~
Navenillikah walked through the temple with his robes hitting the waxed floor behind him...

Darth Muffin
Kra-Dakh stops and jumps of the speeder. He goes to the hangar of the station, where somebody is expecting him...

Killer_Dennis
*Dooku and Dennis slash and block everywhere. Dennis spins around, blocking one of Dooku's moves, and slashes and blocks again*

SilentWolf
OoOoh.. A master wouldbe good for me too. Im only 15, and have no home or anything...

shadow12
Originally posted by SilentWolf
OoOoh.. A master wouldbe good for me too. Im only 15, and have no home or anything...
(i could)

SilentWolf
koool
Raevynn's eyes fluttered open, and a searing pain throbbed through her head. She willed her arm to move towards it, and she bit her lip as the pain intensified

The .hacker
((*sniffs*Whata bout me?! lol))

Killer_Dennis
*Dooku and Dennis get into another clash, and Dennis speaks* You will die Dooku...*Dennis and Dooku's moves become slower. Dennis knocks Dooku's sabre hand aside with his foot, spins, and stabs Dooku in the stomach, his back facing Dooku. Dooku stares in awe at the sabre in his chest, and falls back*

shadow12
Originally posted by The .hacker
((*sniffs*Whata bout me?! lol))
(if u want but think some one else offered)

silvertsume
chadow woke up startled. she was sick of these disturbing dreams about zarath. a tear rolled down the girls cheek, se wondered why she couldnt of died instead, but that was getting her no where. she needed to train.

shadow12
-lance sees a blonde girl and walks over to her has his lightsaber ready just in case-
who r u

silvertsume
chadow lifted the heavy orange light saber that was once zarath's and responded, " i am chadow rojas garcia..." in a proud voice. " who are you?"

shadow12
Lance Vale why r u alone

silvertsume
she nodded and quietly answered " ....yes..." then kept her eyes on the ground.

shadow12
well

silvertsume
hn. o well. what did she have to lose? " my master was... killed... by another jedi. he wasnt a very good person... but he took me in! and he took care of me... and.. and now hes...... gone." kaze bent down as tears rolled down her cheeks.

shadow12
u can join raevynn and me

The .hacker
((Ok i guess...))*Sokau watched from the shadows the fight between Dooku and Dennis with his hand on his saber wiating for anything tlo pop up*

silvertsume
chadow looked up at lance with a tear striken face. " thank you.." she said, and stood up. and wiped her eyes, then stepped closer to lance. it was good to have someone again. " i will avenge you master zarath.." she said under her breath " i promise."

silvertsume
chadow glanced at the young boy in the cloak. he had green eyes that, suprisingly, expressed alot of feeling. she had always noticed that first about people. their eyes.

The .hacker
*He glanced at Chadow and as if looked through her soul than turned back to the fight grasping his saber tightly if anything should happen to Dennis*

silvertsume
chadow watched the boy. he was very determined. she wondered why he was so serious. then she thought about herself and dropped the question

silvertsume
she knew she shouldnt ask tings she couldnt answer herself. zarath had taught her that.

shadow12
what is it u want to ask me something

silvertsume
" nothing..." chadow said trying to sound casual.

SilentWolf
The girl sat up and rubbed her head. She sat still for a while. it was too painfull to move any more than that

silvertsume
chadow yawned and rubbed her eyes. she was really tired. she sat down on the ground and wondered what was going to happen to her.

shadow12
-sees raevynn-

SilentWolf
im in the middle of a desert

The .hacker
*sokau walked to the center of the room trying to get closer to the fight, saber already out but not activated*

silvertsume
chadow sighed and fell into a light sleep.

silvertsume
((bla))

shadow12
(????)

The .hacker
*Sokau ran over to the people, glared at them then ran for the open hangar and jumped out down to the desert. Running at full speed he grabbed his speeder and zoomed off*

silvertsume
* looks around* chadow wanted to follow that kid.... there was something about him that made her want to get to know him

The .hacker
*Sokau jumped off his speeder and walked into a shop*"A FAKE?! YOU G AVE ME A FAKE LIGHTSABER!!!!"Shopkeeper:"I have family to feed and--"Sokau:"Its ok...o you have any for real?"Shopkeeper:"Yes here.."*Hands him one**Sokau works out*"Green,eh? Good..Heres extra*tosses him some money*Shopkeeper:"Thank you!"*Sokau jumps off the speeder and gets back to the hangar and gets his saber out*

SilentWolf
Raevynn gets up as she sees a speeder go past. She watches it for a while, then collapses onto her knees. She is still to weak to move.

shadow12
-goes and sees what the problem is-
chadow stay by me

SilentWolf
Raevynn tried to stand again, but her legs wobbled and gave way. She fell on her hands and knees and sighed. She was going to have to wait her for a while.

The .hacker
*walked past them all past the battle and threw a door. Something was happening and he wanted to know*

shadow12
-walks into a shop- what happened here -looks at the shop keeper-

The .hacker
Shopkeeper:"A young boy about 14 walked in I sold him a fake lightsaber...I gave him a real one and payed me extra...He is a really nice boy...Alot of feeling in his eyes"

shadow12
do u know where he went?

The .hacker
Shopkeeper:"Torward the hangar..."

SilentWolf
Raevynn looked up and noticed a bird circling her. She laughed as she lay there. She wasnt about to become bird meat. She rolled onto her stomach, and started to drag herself along using her arms.

shadow12
thanx come on chadow
-walks out and goes in toward the desert and sees a young lady laying there-

SilentWolf
Looks up to see two people looking her way. Shes not sure if they are friendly or an enemy, so she lays still, waiting to see what will happen.

The .hacker
((Byez...Dont hit me Kaze!!!! lol ^^;wink)

shadow12
-rushes to her seeing if shes alive-
u ok miss

SilentWolf
She scratches her head. "Err.. I think so."

shadow12
-helps her up and brings her to the town-
you look like your starting to dehydrate

SilentWolf
"I do..?" She looks a little confused.

shadow12
yes u do

shadow12
why don't i buy u a drink

SilentWolf
"Oh thats okay. You dont have to do that for me."

Ushgarak
Moving, oddly enough, to the SW section.

The .hacker
*Sokau walked down an empty hallway his cloak fluttering behind him*

shadow12
Originally posted by SilentWolf
"Oh thats okay. You dont have to do that for me."
i want to

silvertsume
* follows sokau, trying to be quiet*

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by The .hacker
((Ok i guess...))*Sokau watched from the shadows the fight between Dooku and Dennis with his hand on his saber wiating for anything tlo pop up* *Dennis put his sabre away, and picked up Dookus. He threw it down into the depths of the cavern, and walked off*

The .hacker
*Sokau speeds up and suddenly stops*"What are you doing girl?"

shadow12
-looks around for chadow-
hey were did she go

Killer_Dennis
*Dennis walked out of the cavern, and got into his ARC-170 Fighter. He then flew off back to the Jedi councel, and parked his ship. He got out, hood on, and walked into the building*

The .hacker
"Are you going to just stand there or are you going to tell me?"

The .hacker
"Fine dont tell me..."

silvertsume
chadow caught up to sokau and took the young boys hand. " i wanna come with you." she said calmly. she let go of his hand and looked behind her. " where are you going?"

The .hacker
"Just walking...(im changing my age to 14..11 is just a lili to young for what he knows with the lightsaber..)Why do you want to come with me?"

silvertsume
(( sounds good! ^^.)) chadow looked up and sighed. " i dont know.." she said quietly.. " maybe because you remind me of zarath." she sighed sadly. then looked back up at sokau.

shadow12
Originally posted by silvertsume
chadow caught up to sokau and took the young boys hand. " i wanna come with you." she said calmly. she let go of his hand and looked behind her. " where are you going?"
(thanks alot T.T)

silvertsume
((lol... sry lance! thats what chadows like from living with a dark jedi... * runs to lance and hugs him then back to sokau*)) chadow smiled sweetly. he was close to her age so they could relate to each other. she hadnt had a friend in a long time.

The .hacker
"What is your name if i may ask miss?"*Sokau looked into her eyes with his peircing green orbs*

shadow12
(it's ok ^^)

silvertsume
chadow smiled again " im chadow..." she said sweetly. " its a pleasure to meet you."

shadow12
-lance very irritated that he lost chadow helped the young lady out before he went to look for her-

The .hacker
"I am Sokau Miss Chadow. Tis is a pleasure to meet you."

silvertsume
she extended her hand and looked into his eyes. green and vivid. they seeemed to reflect his soul.

silvertsume
((g2g c ya laterz!! ^^))

Darth Muffin
Kra-Dakh ran through the station to the far side of the hangar and jumped into the desert below. After walking for a few minutes he spotted a small company. He pulled his hood over his head and took his red lightsaber in his right hand.

shadow12
-takes the nearest vehicle and goes to find chadow-

silvertsume
chadow tried to see into sokau's dark hood. she wanted to see his face, but would not be so rude as to ask. do you live with somebody? she asked

shadow12
-saw the same vehicle and went in looking for her-

shadow12
looked around and finally found her-
hello chadow....

The .hacker
"No actually i dont...I'm an orphan...Oh and hello sir"*He bowed taking off his hood revealing his blue hair and green eyes*

shadow12
hi -lances red eyes on his green eyes-

Killer_Dennis
*Dennis sat with the Jedi counsel, discussing the next move*

Yoda: So, Dead, Dooku is?

Dennis: Yes..but what to do next?

Windu: Find more Jedi..we are running out of time

Yoda: Hmm..Yes, more Jedi, we need..

Dennis: I will search the planet I was on..I think there are more Jedi there..

Yoda: Go, you must Dennis..back to that planet..search for my Jedi, you must

Dennis: I shall..

Darth Muffin
Kra-Dakh smiled. "I suppose they're unarmed as well..." he muttered to himself. He pulled down the hood even more as he approached them. He hid the lightsaber in his sleeve and stopped 100 feet away from the three people, awaiting their next move.

shadow12
-sensed some one and pulled out his lightsabers-
whos there

The .hacker
*Took out his only under his cloak not showing it looking at Kra-Dakh*

silvertsume
chadow smiled seeing him reveal himself alittle more. she turned abit startled. " hello lance!" she said gently

shadow12
hi and thanks alot for ditching me by the way its a good thing your friend there is easy to track

The .hacker
"Wait...Kra-Dakh?"*Bows*"Hello again master."

silvertsume
*looks at sokau*

shadow12
well it looks like we'r one big happy family
-sarcasticly-

silvertsume
*grins* " maybe we are! ^^" chadow smiled. " so where exactly are we going??"

shadow12
dunno -put his lightsabers away-

SilentWolf
As the girl finished off her drink, she sensed Kra Dakhs presence nearby. Something inside her made her heart jump, but she didnt know why. Still her memory was clouded. She tried to ignore the feeling for now, and looked for the man who had bought her the drink. He was no where to be seen. She sighed, and stood up. This desert was where she lost her memory, maybe she could find it again.

Killer_Dennis
*Dennis got in his fighter, and R2 beeped and booped* I know R2..I'm going..

SilentWolf
Raevynn walked past a small group of strange looking people, talking in a langauge that was unfamiliar to her ears. She sighed and put her hands in her pocket, trying to look casual as she noticed a few of them look at her.

shadow12

SilentWolf
yawn...

The .hacker
I thinkthis thread died...

SilentWolf
Yea... that sux

Killer_Dennis
*Dennis flew off back to the planet where he killed Dooku, and looked for the surviving Jedi*

shadow12
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis

*Dennis flew off back to the planet where he killed Dooku, and looked for the surviving Jedi*
-senses another jedi.....

SilentWolf
Raevynn quickly walked into a small tavern filled with strange looking costomers. She sat down at a table and sighed as she rested her head on the table. She still couldnt remember what she was doing, and she was lost in this little city. RAevynn was nearly afraid. Being alone in a strange place was not appealing to her

silvertsume
*yawns* " im tired" ( if this iz still alive)

Killer_Dennis
Originally posted by shadow12
-senses another jedi..... senses another jedi, and stops, looking around*

shadow12
-looks around for a while-

SilentWolf
A humaniod guy with blue skin walks her way. He puts his hand roughly on her shoulder so that she cant get up. "what do you think you're doing here?" He demanded in a harsh tone. Raevynn said nothing as she noticed a strange yet familiar look in his eyes. He slowly reached for something at his side, and at the same time Raevynn reached at her side, unsheated a blade and jamming it between his eyes, so fast nearly anyone noticed. The mans body slammed into the table in front of her. She didnt know what just happened. Her instincts had told her to do that. She lifted the mans face and retreived her knife. Then she quickly left the place before anyone could notice wat just happened

magic_man
Nicho Burrano watched from a dark corner of the tavern. As he noticed what Raevynn had done he smirked. In one swooping motion of his robe he was out the tavern after her. "That wasn't a very polite thing to do back there, you know" He called to her. She quickened her pace and Nicho struggled to keep up without running.

SilentWolf
Raevynn jumped swiftly behind a corner, and bit her lip as she waited to see if the guy was still following her.

magic_man
"Yes I'm still following you," He replied to her thoughts "...no i won't hurt you, unless you try to run.... Yes, I'm a Jedi, kind of. Have I answered all your questions?" He asked while finally turning the corner to where she was hiding.

shadow12
-sensce another jedi near by-

SilentWolf
She looked up at the Jedi, trying not to be scared. Something in her memory sparked, and she suddenly remembered being thrown off of a hovering transport that was making its way across the desert. She ran a hand through her dark hair, trying to calm down. "What do you want?" she demanded.

magic_man
"Who threw you off the transport?" He asked, ignoring her question, "..why? I might be looking for them, ...Fine! I'll answer you," He paused "I was wondering why you killed that person back there, you did it swiftly and accuratley too, what are you?.. Don't remember? Think harder, i'll help you." He probed deep in her mind, it was blank and grey, useless, whoever had done this had done a god job, like giving a memory wipe to a droid.

SilentWolf
This guy was strange, and seemed to read her thoughts. She tried hard not to show her emotions, and tried to remember. She must have hit her head really hard. She tried so hard to remember, and suddenly a memory flashed across her mind. She saw another person in black robes being held by two weird looking gaurds. Suddenly a blaster was fired into the mans face, and he fell to his knees. Raevynn felt a pain. not physicaly, but emotionaly. She knew that man, but she couldnt remember who he was, or what she was doing on that transport

Darth Muffin
-Haven't posted for while, I'll try to resurrect the story-

Kra-Dakh: Hello there....

silvertsume
*follows lance*

SilentWolf
whos kra Dakh talking to?

magic_man
"He was a Jedi.." Nicho informed her, "Or a Sith, hard to tell." Nicho paused. "Yea I'm weird, I know, sorry for invading your privacy, I just needed to know who you are, though that didn't help much. My name is Nicho Burrano, I'm a Jedi."

SilentWolf
She looked at him for a while, something in his eyes made her remember. She remembered who that man was now. He was her master, and he was not a jedi like this man was, he was even more powerfull. But now he was dead, and she didnt know why she was still alive. He had been training her, but she barely remembered it. "Why do you need to know who I am, Nicho?" She stammered, now with more defiance.

shadow12
-finnaly found the young lady he had helped earlier and another jedi-
problems miss

SilentWolf
"Not yet..." she said, keeping an eye on the jedi.

shadow12
u sure grabed his light sabers

SilentWolf
"Yea, im pretty sure... Thanks for earlier." She still kept her eyes on the jedi

shadow12
yep -watches the jedi-

SilentWolf
She waited for the jedi to say something, he was probably reading her mind again, and she started to get nervous, but quickly banished the feeling, as she knew he would sense that. She kept staring at him, trying to figure out how he was reading her thoughts

shadow12
-is waiting for the other jedi to make one wrong move-

Darth Muffin
Kra-Dakh swiftly ran away from the open desert and into the town. After a while he managed to creep up behind some weird guy.
"Nicho?" he asked.

SilentWolf
Raevynn nearly jumped as the strange person came from behind nicho. She kept her hand at her side, ready to fight if necisary

silvertsume
wow.. this thread is dead.. yet still at the top... what a slow moving forum laughing out loud .. no offence to n e 1... angel iheartyou every 1!!

the-unforgiven
hehe big grin nah.. just kidding smile

silvertsume
big grin.... itz still here.. laughing out loud ... if .hacker didnt leave.. i dunno.. rea played in this 2.. as did shadow12... but w/e

the-unforgiven
hehe.. okey.. smile

silvertsume
o.. sry.. happy i was bored to day

the-unforgiven
i know smile

Clone-Commander
Can I join?

shadow12
i think its dead

Will-one Kenobi
Can I join, Please?

Liquid_Fire
Who every star wars RPG I see is dead. I think the problem is that most of them start in the middle of a fight and no one has a clue what to do really.

If this thread really is dead how bout a re-start. I did that with another Star Wars RPG but that one is dying as well because people are popping up Sith everywhere and it dosent really make sense.

I could come up with some kind of plot, I'm good at it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>