Teams you love to hate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PINBALL
What teams do you LOVE to HATE

wuTa
lakers
red wings
UNC
Yankess

Myth
Lakers and Knicks (or anything else LA or NY such as the Yankees).

Mr Parker
yeah Lakers and yankees. and the chiefs.I mean kansas city clowns. big grin

PINBALL
Yeah I HATE the Yankees with a passion and the lakers but I dont hate them nearly as bad cause my basketball team won a championship but my baseball is yet to win one even with 116 wins in a season and all we did was go to the ALCS, oh yeah i hate the Pats too cause they win to much

DanZeke25
Yankees

PINBALL
I also hate the Seattle Thunderbirds(minor league hockey team) im a rival

PINBALL
I also hate the A's Angels and the Rangers

bordom
Tampa Bay Lightening cause they stole the cup from the flames mad

PINBALL
that was a great series

bordom
Yes it sure was, I still think that goal was in though... they could've WON! sad

PINBALL
I dont remember that part all i remember was that it was a great series

bordom
laughing ya it sure was

PINBALL
but the greatest series was Boston VS. New York 2004

bordom
erm never seen that one.... I thought that when the Flames beat the Canucks was pretty cool

PINBALL
NO the best series ever was the Boston Red Sox VS. the NY Yankees boston was down 3-0 and won the series

bordom
haha baseball isn't my thing... hockey and figure skatin are lol

renegadedog
Sorry to bring limey sports into this, but since the sport wasn't specified, I hate:

Everton
Sheffield Wednesday
Man Utd
Tottenham
Mill Wall.

PINBALL
bordom how have you not heard of the greatest come back in baseball history and there was a movie about it.

bordom
sorry... hockey and football are the only sports I watch... o wait... NASCAR too lol

dark1365
I hate the Tampa Bay Lightning.

Guess who I support.

bordom
I HATE em too!

You support Calgary?????

PINBALL
nascar sucks but still even my older bro never watches baseball knows the sox and the yankees series im disappointed

bordom
sorry don't watch/ don't like baseball

Mr Parker
Sports franchise I hate even more so than those combined is The st Louis Lambs,I mean Rams.Because of them I no longer watch pro foot ball.That was my favorite team when they were in LA but now I hate them since they moved to St Louis and like I said,lost interest in pro foot ball because of that.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by bordom
sorry don't watch/ don't like baseball

Im the same way now as well because of how players never stay with one team their whole career anymore and because of how teams stopped playing in their traditional ballparks and built new ones.example-detroit tigers,chicago white sox and soon to be boston red sox.

PINBALL
Isnt a team gonna move their sometime soon?

ApolloX
Lakers
Yankees
Packers

evilempire1224
Red Sox....

dark1365
I HATE em too!

You support Calgary?????
That's right.

bordom
Awesome!

Dr. Strangelove
NBA: Lakers, Spurs.

MLB: Yankees, Cardinals and Disney's team.

NFL: Rams, Patriots, Broncos.

PINBALL
MLB: YANKEES A's Angles Rangers
NBA:LAKERS SPURS ROCKETS
NFL: PATRIOTS RAMS RAIDERS

dark1365
Awesome!
Dude, you live in Calgary?

bordom
Nah... just LOVE the Flames!

bordom
But I DO live in Canada stick out tongue

baracustastic
At the top of the hate list are the religious bigots residing in the castle of darkness................Glasgow Rangers FC. I loathe them like I loate nothing else, even the mere mention of them turn my stomach. Their fans actually sing about being "up to their knees in Fenian blood," they sing the English anthem, they support paramilitary groups. The club sell official "tangerine" merchandise, knowing full well the sectarian nature of the colour in Scotland. They are scum. More reasons: Gazza, Mark Hately, Graeme Souness.....hell there's a long line of dirty, evil gits that have played for them.

Nae far behind are the the other half of the bigot brothers. Celtic FC. Their fans sing pro-I.R.A chants, they wave their Irish flags and like Rangers fans most of them are glory-hunters.

Between the pair of them they have smothered Scottish football. They sign the other teams best players for a pittance only to let them rot in the reserves while they import a lot of overrated, overpaid forgein mercenaries then moan because we can't provide the competition they need to compete in Europe. Tell Rosenborg, or PSV, or Ajax they've dominated their leagues for ages and do better than the OF every year.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

bordom
erm... that's lots

fenwayfranks
THE YANKEES
Goddamn Orioles
Jets
Steelers

AdventChild
baseball....Yankees..damn puerto ricans it's all they ever talk about in florida....
football...buccenears and patriots
Basketball.......Lakers....

AdventChild
Originally posted by fenwayfranks
THE YANKEES
Goddamn Orioles
Jets
Steelers

steelers are a very good team..i don't see why you would hate them...except the fact that the steelers beat your crappy team and which wasn't worth going to the superbowl any way and from there on you decieded to hate the steelers...and if not ur just hating.... stick out tongue

Süb-Zërö
Yankees, Patriots, and Lakers forever hate

el barto_1
manchester u.

AdventChild

Saint Ramaeker
I hate the dodgers the yankees rangers astros braves and i love the Giants

AdventChild
i like the Giants too! i disagree with you on the braves tho...I love the braves! dodgers are eh... and yankees i reallllllly hate and i didn't even know there was a team called the Rangers...

HECK
Sorry to say it, but I am a big time Giants hater. Dodgers fan since I was a kid.

As a Rams fan, I also despise the freakin' 49'ers.

Also, a Laker-hater for life.

-HECK!

texas-killah
I hate Chelsea and Manchester United (bothe English soccer teams)

BasketCase
The Yankees..Im starting to actually like them though....

magic_hate_ball
i hate yankees more than life itself, as far as American football there really arent any teams i hate so ill give that a pass and go straight on into proper football....Arsenal sucks...Texas killah...you put the "arse" in arsenal...hockey...all everyone does is whine about Tampa Bay and how they "stole" the cup....face it they got it by out playing the flames but i digress...i loathethe canadiens just as much as the yankees if not more...they play dirty, they cheat, they dive more than the US olympic swim team at practice....and stop hating on the pats....they wont with the lombardi this year...Bruschi is out cause of a stroke and a 1/3 of the team has gone elsewhere its not their fault they won 3 in 4 years or they won 21 straight....wait...ill go tell them that was bad that they did all of that....erm

PINBALL
I HATE!!! the rams

peejay88
Originally posted by el barto_1
manchester u.

Why hate United, you live in Norway? What the F**k have United got to do with you? Except Europe

As for who i hate:

Premiership: Manchester Shitty, Loserpoo, Chelski, and Arsehole

Superleague (Rugby league) : Widnes Vikings, St Helens, and Wigan

PINBALL
I also HATE USC

mutilated_body
hell yeah for hockey, go wings, but Yankees gotta go. and the Lakers and the Patriots

ibleedyankeeblu
<---- as expected the Red Sox

PINBALL
I now hate the Steelers too...

tanjot
how about players u love to hate... for me, KOBE BRYANT IS ON THE TOP OF MY LIST, i HATE that guy, what a selfish person.

ibleedyankeeblu
nd the Pistons the only real competition for my Spurs... smile

JoeyO11
Football: Pats, Jets, Phins, Giants, Steelers, Raiders.

Baseball: Yankees, Red Sox, Braves, Dodgers.

Soccer: Arsenal, Man Utd.

Basketball: Fakers, Sixers, Nets.

Hockey: Senatards, Habs, Rangers, Sabres, Flyers.

Xirius
Football: JoeyO11

Baseball: JoeyO11

Soccer: JoeyO11

Basketball: JoeyO11

Hockey: JoeyO11

JoeyO11
Originally posted by Xirius
Football: JoeyO11

Baseball: JoeyO11

Soccer: JoeyO11

Basketball: JoeyO11

Hockey: JoeyO11

HA! laughing

bordom
Originally posted by PINBALL
I now hate the Steelers too...
Mmhmm The Seahawks were so close, yet so far away sad
I also don't like the New England Patriots...

Slay
Real Madrid...they buy all the great players,with their gazillions of dollars,yet fail to win a single cup or championship,the last four years...

botankus
Mmhmm The Seahawks were so close, yet so far away

I know. It almost...ALMOST...caused their fans to actually give a damn about the team.

bordom
Originally posted by botankus
I know. It almost...ALMOST...caused their fans to actually give a damn about the team.
laughing out loud

amity75
Originally posted by Slay
Real Madrid...they buy all the great players,with their gazillions of dollars,yet fail to win a single cup or championship,the last four years... laughing out loud I always chuckle when I read of another Real defeat. Proof that you can't always buy success in football.

amity75
Originally posted by baracustastic
At the top of the hate list are the religious bigots residing in the castle of darkness................Glasgow Rangers FC. I loathe them like I loate nothing else, even the mere mention of them turn my stomach. Their fans actually sing about being "up to their knees in Fenian blood," they sing the English anthem, they support paramilitary groups. The club sell official "tangerine" merchandise, knowing full well the sectarian nature of the colour in Scotland. They are scum. More reasons: Gazza, Mark Hately, Graeme Souness.....hell there's a long line of dirty, evil gits that have played for them.

Nae far behind are the the other half of the bigot brothers. Celtic FC. Their fans sing pro-I.R.A chants, they wave their Irish flags and like Rangers fans most of them are glory-hunters.

Between the pair of them they have smothered Scottish football. They sign the other teams best players for a pittance only to let them rot in the reserves while they import a lot of overrated, overpaid forgein mercenaries then moan because we can't provide the competition they need to compete in Europe. Tell Rosenborg, or PSV, or Ajax they've dominated their leagues for ages and do better than the OF every year.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I actually stopped going to watch Rangers because I got so fed up with looking at, and listening to, the FTP brigade. However, in many ways Aberdeen fans are no better than the old firm fans. They have the most vicious hooligan element amongst their fans and most of their hatred towards the old firm is simply jealousy. And I won't even begin to mention the whole sheep thing...
Oh and "Dirty, evil gits"? Yeah right, you're obviously too young to remember Neil Simpson, or those famous cheats Miller and McLeish.

Blaxican_Jedi
Patriots, Cowboys, and Lakers and of course the yankees.

Barker
Yankees, Lakers, Patriots, Broncoes to name a few..

tanjot
how about players you love to hate....i would surely say the most selfish person, and player to ever play the game of basketball....kobe bryant.

botankus
I hate Ray Lewis. Other than that, I can't think of too many.

The Pict
Chelsea, I can't stand them

PINBALL
Originally posted by tanjot
how about players you love to hate....i would surely say the most selfish person, and player to ever play the game of basketball....kobe bryant.

Make that a different thread this is teams you love to hate...

Demonic Phoenix
Chelsea and Man U......let's not forget Real Madrid

baracustastic
Originally posted by amity75
I actually stopped going to watch Rangers because I got so fed up with looking at, and listening to, the FTP brigade. However, in many ways Aberdeen fans are no better than the old firm fans. They have the most vicious hooligan element amongst their fans and most of their hatred towards the old firm is simply jealousy. And I won't even begin to mention the whole sheep thing...
Oh and "Dirty, evil gits"? Yeah right, you're obviously too young to remember Neil Simpson, or those famous cheats Miller and McLeish.

Aberdeen had the most infamous casuals. This cannot be condoned or ignored.

Jealousy? Maybe the decade after Fergie left that was a factor. Now we are under no illusions. We cannot compete financially and therefore cannot dominate the way we did.

The general consensous (sp) among dons fans is that the OF are built and thrive on sectarianism. That is abhorrant. Building success on the back of hatred, violence and intolerance id shameful, yet the fans take pride in it. There is still much anger from the days when Aberdeen used to be ruined every time the OF and their fans, especially Rangers, came north.

We shag sheep. Better than Mrs Mols. wink sick

Neil Simpson was an international midfielder and one of the best in the country. It was a bad tackle on Durrant and the peak of a match full of hard, ugly tackles. That tackle ruined Simpson's career, the reaction was way over the top. Durrant played for another decade.

That tackle is not by any means the worst incident to happen in a Dons-Gers game. Are you too young to remember Aberdeen's John McMaster having to be given the kiss of life after having neck stamped on by one of the many dirty gits to play for Rangers?

Willie Miller is God. McLeish did a fine job at Rangers with PLG currently reaping what Eck had sown. In all seriousness, those two were the best defensive partnership our country has produced, that is reflected by their caps totals.

PINBALL
Originally posted by botankus

You probably don't root for the Hawks so you don't understand that Seattle loves their Seahawks, we have been with the Hawks through their highs and lows so don't say we don't care about our team....

botankus
^^ Now that's the kind of reply I was hoping for after 10 months of contemplating a post.

PINBALL
It's the truth you don't really have a right to bash people you don't know, I could because I root for them and know what the fans are like...which isn't what I can say for you...

leonidas
notre dame, OSU and 'The U'.

the lakers and cowboys and packers.

Darth Martin
Detroit Pistons

IceMan33
Detroit Redwings...u h8 em but theyr so darn good! they have so much talent in their system too even w.o Yzerman and Federov they still kick butt...i really h8 Hasek too...that dudes like 90 and hes still goaltending!

Grimm22
The Jets no expression

And any team from New Jersey

Lighthammer
Packers and Yankees. Note I am not a Red Sox fan I just hate the Yankees.

TaZ#12
The Packers and Yankees, I also am a Red Sox fan and somewhat Vikings. Oh and the Patriots, hate em'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.