whats the heaviest thing jeans lifted with her tk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marrow25
its always annoyed me that tk doesnt count as strength level!!!

mr.smiley
I think she lifted a tank once.Not sure though

Wickerman
Jean Pre phoenix experience or after?
Movies/toons or just comics?

I seem to remember her lifting a big@ss robot while in Apocalypse's pyramid....he was most definitely heavier than a tank (This is in Evo of course). She promptly continued by smashing him into a wall till the wall broke and the huge robot fell through crashing on a similar robot wink

~wickerman~

Swanky-Tuna
Evolution Jean was insane. I don't think they could of gone any further with her without doing the phoenix saga.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Evolution Jean was insane. I don't think they could of gone any further with her without doing the phoenix saga.

That is actually one of the final episodes to the series and in the last episode where it shows Xavier's visions of the future we actually see Jean turning into the Phoenix while he says "We've watched our greatest enemies become friends and our dearest friends the worst enemies" stick out tongue
that was a great quote IMO.

~wickerman~

Draco69
A portion of the Empire State Building.

BENITO
Telekinetically she can lift 50 tons

Phoenix_Avatar9
she is really skilled with manipulating matter at a microscopic level, though

FieryBalrog
well, her TK has always been about finesse. Even as Marvel Girl back in the day she didnt train lifting weights, she would sew stiches and put rifles together and stuff.

Emtrexx
In Ultimate X-Men ("Return of the king" story) she lifted a whole reactor and all its outbuildings (with the whole ground below them) up in the sky. That was quite a nice scene smile but she seemed to manifestate the Phoenix power already then so it's not just her tk I presume.
She didn't do such things in the original story, by the way, so it's must definitely be the limit of her tk powers (phoenix or not).

Going-Rouge
I would suppose the heaviest thing I'VE seen her lift is a whole fleet of She-ar (if that's how you spell it) war ships, while NOT the phoenix

Cosmic Flame
When was that?

Emtrexx
That's interesting. Where did you see it? How come she encounter a Shi'ar fleet while not the Phoenix? blink

Going-Rouge
Um it was in an old comic, after she gotten rid of phoenix, the shi' ar leader, Lalandra? came to see if they were doing well, and while there they were under attack, and she lifted them up in the air to get them started, and they took off, well ok, there wre three ships, not a whole fleet, but it's a comic from the 90's and all I have is scans, the original was lost when my old house buned down

Cosmic Flame
If you get a chance, could we see those scans?

And that really sucks about your house.

FieryBalrog
are you sure thats not a what if? or something? because theres a pretty narrow window of interaction between her and lilandra, and I dont think much of it happens after she dies as Dark Phoenix.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Emtrexx
In Ultimate X-Men ("Return of the king" story) she lifted a whole reactor and all its outbuildings (with the whole ground below them) up in the sky. That was quite a nice scene smile but she seemed to manifestate the Phoenix power already then so it's not just her tk I presume.
She didn't do such things in the original story, by the way, so it's must definitely be the limit of her tk powers (phoenix or not).

Phoenix extends her telekinetic powers, basically. The Phoenix Force is somehow connected to an Omega level telekinetic mutation. The relationship isn't perfectly clear, though.

panagram
what about when she used her tk to stop the water in X2 that mustuf been hard yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.