Mr.Myxplict versus The Impossible Man!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Evil
I like to think up match-ups of simaler entities and these two are very much alike. (Well Mr.Mxyplict is a little more darker but still..)

They're both annoying magick based creatures to god-like beings. (Silver Surfer and Superman.)

So whom do you think would out magick whom?

K Von Doom
I think it's been implied that they're the same character

markolin
I dont think their powers are magic based,anyway they already fought in a Silver Surfer/Superman crossover.Initially they switched places and began to torment the other Universe's hero,later they quarreled with each other and fought transforming into their respective universes heroes and villains (such as Thanos,Wolverine,Wonder Woman,Atom,etc.) While Myx progressively lost his temper Impy remained good humoured and playful,so while it was clearly a draw for me he was the moral winner.
What happened in the What If with the Infinity Gauntlet?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by markolin
I dont think their powers are magic based,anyway they already fought in a Silver Surfer/Superman crossover.Initially they switched places and began to torment the other Universe's hero,later they quarreled with each other and fought transforming into their respective universes heroes and villains (such as Thanos,Wolverine,Wonder Woman,Atom,etc.) While Myx progressively lost his temper Impy remained good humoured and playful,so while it was clearly a draw for me he was the moral winner.
What happened in the What If with the Infinity Gauntlet?

Cracking Post big grin Superb

dawsey28
They fought in the Silver Surfer/Superman crossover. And they were pretty much stalemated until Surfer came in changed Impossible Man into Superman.

Impossible Man getting the IG in What If was hilarious.

JWangSDC
Mxy seems a bit stronger...Impossible man can't even change color

dawsey28
How exactly would color change be able to help him in battle, though?

I'd say it's 50/50. I can't see a clear-cut winner. Unless you count the way they acted in the Supes/SS x-over.

manjaro
by my count they have fought twice, and both times they were stalemated for they realized that they had the same capabilites(duh, right) but back in the late 80's early 90's when magneto was the leader of the new mutants impossible man and Warlock fought, and they were stalemated for the same reason they transformed, they played ping pong, tennis ,and a whole bunch...anyhoo I-man ended up losing cuz he coulnt change colors where as warlock could, and if im not mistaken that was the same reason SS and superman were able to figure out that they were being set up by the two, cuz when IM turned into the super skrull his fist was green, though it still looked like the thing

radioboy121
Hey this was my one and only vs. topic from before and I didn't even get half the responses. In a fight, they will stalemate. Both cannot be killed by normal means, both have reality altering abilities and for the most part, aren't often very serious anyway.

Originally posted by manjaro
by my count they have fought twice, and both times they were stalemated for they realized that they had the same capabilites(duh, right) but back in the late 80's early 90's when magneto was the leader of the new mutants impossible man and Warlock fought, and they were stalemated for the same reason they transformed, they played ping pong, tennis ,and a whole bunch...anyhoo I-man ended up losing cuz he coulnt change colors where as warlock could, and if im not mistaken that was the same reason SS and superman were able to figure out that they were being set up by the two, cuz when IM turned into the super skrull his fist was green, though it still looked like the thing

Actually, Impossible Man (with Mr. Mxyztplk help) had makeup applied to emulate Thing's arm color shade just as he did when he wanted to look human during the male beauty contest between him and Warlock. Also, Superman was fooled into thinking Super Skrull was actually Mr. Mxyztplk thus giving Impossible Man the win in their bet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.